It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Nuclear Test site : Take a look at the weird stuff to be found there !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

3 pages and noone actually wondering WHY THERE IS A FREAKING PYRAMID THERE!!!?

I`m still pondering on that one but i do think the craters caused by the undergound nukes are underground facilities and that`s why we see towers and pipe-lines coming out of some of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dropping a nuke underground would certainly make excavating a mass underground bunker easier. Maybe they have been building HUGE underground facilities uner the guise of nuclear tests.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Dropping a nuke underground would certainly make excavating a mass underground bunker easier. Maybe they have been building HUGE underground facilities uner the guise of nuclear tests.

Sadly once they finished building the facility underground they all died of radiation poisoning, that's why we never heard about it

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Very good thread.

I love exploring the ideas around this place. It's absolutely fascinating.

I too think the pools are likely a bi-product of detonation.
And I read somewhere that most of the craters have instruments housed within them to monitor odd readings which continue since detonation.
I'm sure I read that the after effects of a nuclear blast vary considerably depending on the device used. And that the readings can continue for decades.

Also, when we consider what this place is, it's likely they are doing plenty of things on the very edge of science, and no matter how closely we study them it's based on thousands of other pieces of classified research that we have no idea of.

It's like a playground for the most intelligent scientists on Earth. Looking at some of these pics it is impossible to work out what each structure is intended for.

I would imagine a brainiac goes to a board and says "I want to test the effects of a quantum laser on geological structures when passed through a high density magnetic field, but it means building a stone pyramid and three miles of cables connecting it to a bunker."
And the board says "sure, here's five miles of space, three staff and a blank cheque book"

And we get fascinating pictures like the ones above to ponder over.

edit on 19-12-2010 by detachedindividual because: bad schpelyn

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hello, long time lurker,could not find my old password so I created new acct..

Great post OP, I want to give you some inside information, not classified at all...

I am a hazmat firefighter technician, I went to NTS in July 2010....to train and get federally certified by DOE/Homeland security as a nuclear / radiological hazmat technician counter terrorism responder....

The picture of area A that shows the plane in amongst other items, is where we trained in live source search and identification. The plane is a prop put there years ago for the training. The other items are connex boxes made up like a little town with live sources hidden. The in ground cave, has two locomotive engines in it.

This area is what they call the Trinity site where the first nuke test took place..the reflections are called trinity glass which are rocks and sand that was turned to glass by the heat. The reason this area is used for testing is due to the large amount of still active but not harmful background radiation. The training sources are very controlled and pre made.

To get approved to train and the security measures and don'ts (not very many do's) are very extensive...

If anyone has any questions I can try to help you out............

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Just a thought: if those areas really have contained something of so extraordinary magnitude, why info from sattelites weren't blocked to public observation???
i see only two possible situations: playing of shadows & light or yet one false flag.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
3 pages and noone actually wondering WHY THERE IS A FREAKING PYRAMID THERE!!!?

Not only that, but did anyone else notice? The capstone is missing!
Could the OP have found the hideout of the Freemasons' upper echelon?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first time poster with a few notes on NT sites -

I've been to NT sites in Australia at Maralinga and there is nothing like this at all there. The British Government tested 7 nukes in the early 1950s and the sites have been closed ever since for clean up. No towers remain and interestingly, 5 decades of erosion and winds have actually removed most traces of the craters. Those were comparitively low yield devices, but their biggest, the 26Kt Taranaki barely has a visible crater left behind compared to those in Nevada.

Now, I've never been to Nevada, but I would have assumed the desert features would be similar to those of the Australian outback and so I find it strange therefore that wind and soil erosion haven't removed those craters too.

You could reason that maybe the US Government just isn't as conscientious as the Australian Government, who have been actively cleaning our test sites since the early 90s - but consider this: the 120 square km of test site I've visited is still unsuitable for permanent residency, although travel through it acceptable. People have only been able to travel through it for the last few years because tonnes of the irradiated soil was excavated and buried, possibly one of the reasons the craters still remain.

The Nevada NTS shows no sign of rehabilitiation at all, yet there are seemingly permanent structures erected there since the tests. Had we have driven out into the middle of one even the excavated test sites, wound up our car windows and turned the air conditioning off, and waited 12 hours, we would have been hit with as many Sieverts as you're supposed to receive in an entire year from passive background radiation.

So what ever's going on out there in Nevada - you gotta hope they're doing it real deep underground for their sakes.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This is great, wonderful observation. I haven't read all of the posts, but I am going to put out my theories about some of these pictures.

Ok, how about that second one with the flying object?
Well I used google earth and the history function to figure out that this object was there at a previous time. I did this research some time ago, so you're going to have to take my word for it, or better yet: try it yourself. Download Google Earth and use the history function while looking at the object (it's north of Sedan crater), and lo and behold, it probably isn't flying. Try it. I dare you. I dare you to find a way to spend any amount of money in the process. I bet $100 you can't. I double Chihuahua dare you.

Sorry, experimenting with the psychotic rant/ADD professor style of writing.
Moving on...

The most interesting of the pictures, the one with the strange circle/ray pattern, can be partially explained. Apon closer examination, it's apparent that the difference in color is from the difference in plant density. Outside the circle and ray there is much more plant life per square area than within. A powerful plant exterminating bio-ray? An alien abduction side affect? Maybe just slow regrowing. Maybe awhile back the military cleared out the area for some experiment, and then not needing it anymore, left it to regrow. That would explain the immature plant density and the perfect shape.
What about the activity in the center? All I know is that all of those crates and boxes appeared there around 2003. No clue as to the purpose.
At the end of the ray pattern is that other mysterious installation. The whereabouts of the pyramid is unknown, but the thing in the center is definitely an underground entrance. Look close and it's pretty obvious.
When I saw that pipe in the ground, I immediately thought of the missile testing rigs in which they bury the weapon or rocket in the ground to keep it from flying off. I seriously doubt it's an underground entrance, so I'm sticking with the blast testing idea. And no, it does not need burn marks on the ground.

Odd stuff. Partially explainable, but still odd.

I dare you.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The pyramid could be more important than all the other pics combined, it even deserves its own thread, I thought most of the replies were going to be about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Above_Beyond
I am too new here to start a new thread.. so maybe someone could do this for me?

I thought this image would be of interest to you all:

Does it look familiar? It should.

I can affirm that that has nothing to with UFO landings or a water tower in Germany. Search "elephant cage antenna" on Google and you can find some examples of what this is. It looks a lot different from the sky and there are many verieties, but trust me, that's what it is.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
The pyramid could be more important than all the other pics combined, it even deserves its own thread, I thought most of the replies were going to be about it.

The reason no one is posting about it is because no one has the slightest idea what it is. When we do, it will be hot topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello
While I would ordinarily find this type of thread interesting and somewhat enthralling, because of your focus I find myself saying after every picture.
What part of Nuclear TESTING do you not understand.
they monitor the eefects for decades how it affects the soil how it affects plant life how it affects everything
HE ck they even built a typical japanese village before detonating a device.
they are studying the long term affects of Nuclear radiation.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jconnor1
Hello, long time lurker,could not find my old password so I created new acct..

Great post OP, I want to give you some inside information, not classified at all...

I am a hazmat firefighter technician, I went to NTS in July 2010....to train and get federally certified by DOE/Homeland security as a nuclear / radiological hazmat technician counter terrorism responder....

The picture of area A that shows the plane in amongst other items, is where we trained in live source search and identification. The plane is a prop put there years ago for the training. The other items are connex boxes made up like a little town with live sources hidden. The in ground cave, has two locomotive engines in it.

This area is what they call the Trinity site where the first nuke test took place..the reflections are called trinity glass which are rocks and sand that was turned to glass by the heat. The reason this area is used for testing is due to the large amount of still active but not harmful background radiation. The training sources are very controlled and pre made.

To get approved to train and the security measures and don'ts (not very many do's) are very extensive...

If anyone has any questions I can try to help you out............

Great, I'd love more information. No offense, but how do we know you're not making this up? Please respond.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Why not take a tour and find out?

Btw, the DOE recently changed the name of the Nevada Test Site to the Nevada National Security Site.

www.nv.doe.gov...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think maybe the photos with all of the cables or tubes is probably them filling an underground reservoir of whatever liquid, or gas they're doing. It might be an underground disaster shelter where big whigs will be flown or helio'd in time of a great disaster.

The photo with the white powder going into the crater is probably run off from a torrential rain or flash flood.

I think it's a MASSIVE underground shelter / base and all the craters around were tests on how the shelter would take a direct, or almost direct hit from a nuclear blast. Once they had the results, they built the base accordingly, filled all the underground tanks and so on.

The upright pillars in the direct center are a whole different story I'm thinking.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

That's a good way to get things going. Like the Denver Airport.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookie264

When I saw that pipe in the ground, I immediately thought of the missile testing rigs in which they bury the weapon or rocket in the ground to keep it from flying off.

That looks like a fuel storage tank with an earthen bunker over it to protect it from a rocket blast during liftoff. Probably the same reason why there is a pyramid shaped tower with one corner designed to split the engine blast during liftoff. Other pictures are pretty well explained but those cables are kind of weird. The need for all those separate discrete cables probably provides a clue. They must need many large current discharges supplied with different frequency or timing from the remote capacitor banks.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Remote capacitor banks! Now youre talkin!
Im thinkin that those two wierd things the cables are connected to in one of the first batch of pics may be solar electric arrays....
The fourth pic i think has one on top of the swuare blockhouse too(i think) It would make sense to run permanent instrument packages on solar power in that desert.....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
great thread but there is an even better "tube" that shows
what most of the underground tests were for and how they
were done.
Basically they were testing new materials and studying the
effects of different configurations as well as determining
what new elements were produced.
incredibly complex stuff,there are a few air bursts but for
the most the blasts took place in very long tubes with
intervals every so often where a different experiment was
being conducted.
they had to make sure they could recover most of the
"goods" that had been exposed to the blast and the
radiation to see if they had been successful.

so they were not just seeing how big a boom they could make
it was all in the name of nuclear physics, shielding,EMP,new
isotopes the list is endless.

i shall see if i can dig up the vid, worth the watch just to see
how complex these tests were and the work done before the
detonation of the device.
SO much more than dig a hole and blow up bomb.

I looked= loads of vids,just youtube declassified underground nuclear test No.(your choice here)
edit on 19/12/2010 by stealthyaroura because: cant be bothered to link vid, to many

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join