It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tipping Point: 25 Signs That The Coming Financial Collapse Is Now Closer Than Ever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

There is no doubt that the "Food Modernization and Safety Act" is indeed a stealth attack on small businesses, most specifically the small farmer. We all know the evil deeds committed by Monsanto regarding this situation. Once again, it is the corporate complex that is the criminal. Corporations have stopped providing Americans with jobs, and in fact, have been the primary source of job LOSS in the last twenty years. Of course, we all know their complicity in the criminal financial disasters that have hit both the United States and the rest of the world.
I believe that it is time to destroy the corporate structures, by instituting laws that FAVOR small businesses, trades, and honest work, and gradually phase these corporate monsters out of existence.
If we fail to do that, there will soon be no real governments, only a few large corporations that control every aspect of all of our lives.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

i read the same article on 'infowars' today ->www.infowars.com...

all the 25 items listed are dependent on keeping the present FED/Treas. bosses in place...
if suddenly, like after Ron Paul' committee to police the FED---
the FED is reduced is dedacted... then the equasion changes

the fraud banks & the fraud FED will lose all stature & status & be stripped of all power...
well at least the NY Fed. will

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Could it be that this has been planned? That no matter what, america will spiral in to an economic depression for the greater agenda of the/a governing body?

Oh, it was planned.

Check out my reference threads
Bloodsucking Bankers and my tin foil hat - The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory! Who know it may actually be the truth!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Briefly saw a lady on "60 Minutes" talking about the impending financial collapse. She said it'll happen within the next 12 months. Said the stockbrokers and financial people are saying the same thing before the 2008 collapse; that everything is OK. Yea, right. She said it'd be because of the dire situation many state governments are in.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Well I agree if the FED changes the country changes drastically, in fact the whole world would.

The thing is though is that at this point it's just wishful thinking to believe that we can turn our economy around without going through more turmoil. As I've stated, I wish it could be done another way, but until the people within this economy, and those countries which depend on ours, actually stand up and do something about the way things are working currently, NOTHING will change - it's easy to put 2+2 together...

Once we change the people who are 'representing' us and take control and actually become a democracy again we will be able to re-build.

My family has been hit hard through out this [ongoing] economic collapse. My father owns a small business and healthcare changes alone have hurt him a lot. All his employees always had good healthcare but now the price is higher and the insurance is not as good... go figure.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I would like to be optimistic, really I would! None the less, I sense a total economic collapse coming and I suspect it will happen this year in the spring or early summer.

The 25 bullet points posted at the beginning of this thread notwithstanding, there are many, many more that are even more foreboding. Wealthy people moving their money out of US banks, out of the dollar, into precious metals and commodities should be a no brainer sign to everyone. The vast amount of debt specifically in the US and generally world wide should also be a wake-up call. We owe so much money that it can not be repaid, it is really that simple. This house of cards is about to come tumbling down.

There are many side conspiracies that go hand in hand with the coming collapse, everything from depopulation to martial law and a one world order. Some are way out there in my personal opinion and same are more realistic and believable. All that aside, the economic collapse is coming, it may or may not usher in some of this other stuff but the collapse is very real and unavoidable at this point.

There is a reason our forefathers here in the US gave us the right to own firearms, I would suggest you take advantage of that right before it is too late. There will be nobody to protect you and yours but you, delay and your very existence will likely be threatened at some point in the near future. Beyond that, prepare while you still can because there is not much time left.

Good luck everyone.

Rick

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

I saw more than one respond to my reply...

and yes...our economy was over inflated... hence why they call it the bubble!!! jeez... it's like everyone forgets that the housing market doesn't skyrocket because you got a 10 cent raise... It's reajusting...

we have gone through the same up and downs just about every 20 years for the last 80 years...

anyone do their homework or are you just hoping for the worst...

I recall 2008 being the end all year... here we again right???

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
2 things to mention concerning this.

1- Re: 12 months before the real collapse but the bankers etc are saying everything's ok. Remember the episode of Ventura's show talking about the banking industry/bailouts? The main gist of it was the big prize being eyed by the banks is the looting of our Social Security system. Could this upcoming crash be the events that cause this plan to start taking place?

2 - I remember in the late 80's to early 90's when Wal Mart was just starting their national conquest of all things retail, their big tagline was "BUY AMERICAN" and it worked! People welcome them into their towns with open arms and shoppers felt like they were doing some thing good for a change instead of simply buying more crap they didn't need.

Then in what seemed like a blink of an eye, they dropped that branding and 99% of their products are now made in China and Taiwan.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My guess is that this will happen by 2014 and 2015...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
How long is it going to take, for most Americans to understand that this take down of our economy is all planned.? How many talking points do we need to see before we know our goose is cooked.? How long can we go on , at our present track, before it all falls apart?
These questions only lead to many more, and most people already know the answers to them. In my opinion, anyone who can't see the motive of our FED, and all the banksters who run it, deserve what happens to them. We are all caught in a bad time in history, when the ruling elites have decided it's time to enact their main plan for the takeover of it all. It is getting pretty obvious isn't it? I mean you can loook at a list of evidence a mile long, but your gut already knows the truth.
Nothing but a full economic reset, by whatever means, is going to change things now. No ammount of voting the right guy, or supporting some new policy, is going to change anything. it should be obvious by now, that the elites pretty much have control of it all. But the public is a wild card that can't be totally written off. Things can change, they just aren't likely to do that.
If you want to get through this mess, you better do a few things. Get out of debt as much as possible. Stock up on supplies as much as possible. Buy precious metals as much as possible. I could go on, but you get the picture, and I'm sure this isn't the firs time you've heard this type of stuff. This info is oft repeated for a good reason. The collapse IS closer than you think. Good luck---you;re going to need it.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm going to say the collapse will happen in late summer or fall. There may be a nose dive when the Christmas season numbers are released, but the income tax refunds in the US will pump some more spending money into the economy temporarily.... it always does. Once that runs out, things could really get ugly.

I am seeing an inordinate number of predictions for economic chaos in 2011, much more than I normally see each year. And the indicators are accurate as far as I can tell, even if the site stating them is trying to sell gold via fear. I hope everyone can stock up on necessities this spring/early summer, because you just might need them.

I am also going to say that I am fully expecting an Israel-Iran war this year or next, probably around or just after the time when the economy goes belly-up. The reason is that Iran's depeg from the dollar (and the subsequent similar actions by other OPEC countries) is the root cause of the dollar's decline. As long as oil was pegged to the dollar, the US could get away with printing money... now that it is not, the dollar is as weak and vulnerable as any other currency. And the steps taken by the Fed while the dollar was the International Reserve Currency will not stand otherwise.

War creates jobs, supplying arms, ammo, and equipment, as well as reducing the living expense of the country since so many of the young men are out dying somewhere else. This war was attempted a few years back under Bush to try and quell the rising sentiment against oil pegged to dollars (no, it was not over nuclear proliferation; that was an excuse), but there was not enough political will to make it happen after the sad mess we made in Iraq. So it will be Israel, our ally, doing the dirty work so we can come to their rescue.

World War II ended the Great Depression. World War III will be to end the next Greater Depression.

I have to state that I am not bashing Israel by any means... just stating what I see happening. I think the time frame is going to possibly be in 2012, possibly the second half, when all the world becomes involved in what will initially be a contained area of unrest or limited war.

Please fasten your seatbelts and make sure to keep arms and legs inside the safety cage. We're going for a ride and the operator has his finger over the start button.

My $0.02 (now worth a whopping 1/574 yen!
)

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

How long is it going to take for conspiracy theorists to realize that most people are either intellectually or emotionally incapable of knowing the true extent of the evils within our financial and social structures before it all collapses?

We have chosen to learn the hard way. If we were to defeat this evil which now has infected most everyone to varying degrees, we would have done it a generation ago or even before.

There is no point to try and help those who are incapable of being helped. Focus on those who you may listen, and what YOU can do to make it through this transition. It truly doesn't matter that this was all by design. It all serves purpose. This is crunch time for humanity. We were already beginning to experience dysgenics. In the end, our species will be more fit, and our numbers more manageable to keep civilization going and eventually reach out towards the stars.

Just let it be.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

In response to your post. I feel that 'things" have already been set in motion, and that the 'let it be' is going to happen whether we try and stop it or not. I agree with the assesment of spending my energies prepping for what I'm certain is coming, rather than being a herald of truth, or some other servant of the good. I've done my 'good' duty. I don't really care what anyone thinks. A smart grade school child can see what's coming.
Every day, after combing through the daily news events, the end result can't be any plainer. just the question of timing remains. I encourage anyone with any brain cells left, listen to your gut, it's telling you what's going to happen. Stop listening to the mainstream news and figure out things for yourself. I find it absolutely comical that the MSM can come out daily, and tell the same lie over and over, that things are turning around, and all is going to be fine. This lie is wearing thin. I see some change in the public, as I visit the coin store, and buy more silver, and I see first time buyers, lined up to buy. Folks, they know something is wrong, and their gut is telling them to buy something real.
Do your own thinking, and prep while you have a chance.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I would like to add something to the OPs statement about #16 Detroit being cut off from services. It's not the whole truth. Why the mayor proposed what he did is because a lot of areas in Detroit are vacant. There are whole sections that are abandoned. Why keep paying for servises to those areas if no ones there. Have you seen Detroit there are whole sections that look like war torn Bosnia with abandoned factories and stuff. why keep lighting those areas these nothing there to steal it's all been gutted. Personally I think the whole city should be burned down. My only fear from that would be all the rats would to my area. I would say the degenerates to but thats already happening. They come to my area to rob the convinance stores because there are none open after dark in Detroit. You should see Detroit after dark it looks like the movie night of the living dead when all the crackheads come out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join