It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are lying and the world is dying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have always known that the truth will set you free, but until now I did not realize that because all world powers are lying, that is what is killing our planet.

The truth sets you free and saves the planet.

So are we going to go along with lies?

Or are we going to try and save this planet, which means all people living on this planet?

Are we going to risk a bit of # from others and go on anyway?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Your right...everyone, grab your torches and pitchforks and kill the cats once and for all!

See, the problem is, what is truth? Your version may not be my version. You may blame all the worlds problems on zionist jews, I may blame religion in general, some other guy may blame republicans, and the next guy may suggest liberals are the core problem.

Some will say remove nukes and love everyone, and of course someone else may see this as just a way for rogue nations to expand rapidly since everyone turned into hippies except them, etc.

Care to be specific on what "the truth" is?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wow it must be nice to rant like a badass yet you still sit behind your computer day to day ranting about change. Where is the change? What are you doing to help change it? Not a damn thing pansy. Quit crying about TPTB lying to you. Still to this day not one person on this site has done anything to change this reality. Her is some cheese for your whine me lady.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ReaPErofSIN

Here is an interesting answer to your ignorant rant.

I had a personal thank you from 2 people who now believe in Jesus, thanks to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Thats great for you. It should also show you that two more people believe in a false man that never existed on this worthless planet.
3rd line

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Here is an interesting answer to your ignorant rant.

I had a personal thank you from 2 people who now believe in Jesus, thanks to me.

wait...so this is a religious thread then?

bah, I was ready to hear what the lies and such were...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReaPErofSIN

Thats great for you. It should also show you that two more people believe in a false man that never existed on this worthless planet.
3rd line

Any real reason why you are trolling and threadjacking?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What have YOU done today to affect a positive change? Fed a hungry person? Pick up litter? Give someone a dollar? Write to your government representative? Donated to Save the Animals? Volunteered anywhere in your community? This is a big, BIG world, and a lot to change. It will have to be destroyed 1st before we all at once- together-begin to make it change.

Respectfully, I get the impression you are 'rah-rah-ing" from behind your computer. Ill bet your mom had to call you 3 times for supper!? If youve not done your part today in changing the world, then I think your post is post-less (point-less).

Yes, we need to move forward...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

So, what have you done to change the world for the better?

Nope - just gonna sit here and flame nice people - makes me feel better, is that you?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Yes, I have fed a hungry person today.

Jeez - why are people so horrible?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

lying about what in particular?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I wasn't flaming you sancho. You said you were tired of the lies and yet you didn't tell or show
what you changed for the better. Are you armed and prepared to defend your rights? If not then too bad so sad. But if you are then rise with your local militia and conquer the CSA with us here in texas. Flame Up!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

OH for effs sake.

It does not matter about the name - it matters that we treat each other with loving kindness.

And could you please tell me who taught that? So maybe an alien called Jesus? Or called whatever. Not humans, that is for sure. It is not in our nature, obviously.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
You know what ,this thread is a good example of why there is no such thing as change,One person speaks ,someone disagrees and it turns into a sh#fight.,welcome to the world!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I still have no clue about what the point of this thread is...

either jesus or sandwiches...not sure...bah, I give up.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You speak of this man Jesus as if he really physically existed and yet there is no prove of his being. Religion is a tool used by the TPTB for centuries to keep people like you and me from coming together and kicking Rothschild ass. Ever noticed people having strong faith in something have wonderful fulfilling lives? When really the Mind/Soul/Spirit is connected as one positive force. Your body is the church. Not the donation plate on sunday. I'm not the judge on this earth to command you how to live your life. Thats for the two-face preachers getting they're weekly bread. You want truth? Follow your heart and your eyes will show you the truth. Ninja!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Where are the heroes?

I am trying to be a hero - can't do it alone.

No-one has the impetus.

The world needs heroes and we have none because of crap that has happened. PC and other softening.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
In the words of Master Splinter:

"I too once had a family, Danny. Many years ago I lived in Japan: a pet of my master Yoshi, mimicking his movements from my cage and learning the mysterious art of Jinjitsu, for Yoshi was one of Japan's finest shadow warriors. His only rival was a man named Oroko Saki, and they competed in all things, but in nothing more fiercely than for the love of a woman, Thang Shin. Shin's love was only for my master and rather than see him fight Saki for her hand, she persuaded Yoshi to flee with me to America. But Saki vowed vengeance. I remember it well, as my master returned home to find his beloved Shin lying on the floor, and then he saw her killer. Saki wasted no words, and during the struggle, my cage was broken. I leapt to Saki's face, biting and clawing, but he threw me to the floor and took one swipe with his Katana, slicing my ear. Then he was gone, and I was alone."

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thanks,

I have tried to point out the truth.

I get # all the time.

I don't care.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join