It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Get Me A Job In Melbourne Please!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
G'day I'm in desperate need of a job any type of job in Melbourne,Victoria doesn't matter what it's doing I'm quick to learn, My area of epertise would be in the trade area, but am happy to do anything, got a letter today stating that we (me and the misses) have 60 days to vacate premises (due to them selling the house) and I'm in desperate need of a job to get into another rental....

I'm 20 yrs old don't have a license (due to the 120hours driving time required and we have no one to take us) but I'm happy to catch public transport anywhere I've had extensive experience in hospitality boilermaking (general welding but I'm getting heaps better), Landscaping, Cabinet Making, Business Relocations pretty much everything.

I have been doing cash in hand for a couple of years but i cannot use that as a source of income, so please if you can help us out in any way I would be eternally grateful.

Pix

Edit: Sorry mods couldn't figure out where this would belong so if it's in the wrong area please move it thanks.
edit on 19-12-2010 by pixiekaram because: Read Edit

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

edit on 19-12-2010 by pixiekaram because: Didn't Make Sense

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
anyone????

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Try here:

www.seek.com.au...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
yeah I'm on those sites everyday just no luck yet......

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Keep trying mate, I know how you feel.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
cheers mate will do

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
if there is anyone out there that could possibly assist in getting me an interview or job would be grouse
cheers

top topics

join