It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, Aliens, Gnosticism, Disney, Related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have been going down several rabbit holes recently, and I have continuously noticed how these "rabbit holes" have linked in various different ways. I started out looking at various subliminal messaging videos, which was not entirely eye-opening, because it was not my first time being curious about it - but I found many that I had not seen before. Disney for one, is very creepy with it's barrage of sexual references. I can only assume that if you're still reading, you also have found videos entailing this kind of subliminal use. We have back-masking in music, which also works on our subconscious in strange ways, people do not like "sounds like" as much as "looks like", and that is why it is still ridiculed.

I started by looking for the significance of the word G in Free Masonry. This led me to learn that the G actually stands for the Greek K, both letters meaning the same thing in Greek. (Example, Constantine, was initially Gostantino) - the G stands for "Gala" which translates to "Everything is okay" as in "Everything is going according to plan", or the "Festival" and oddly enough and possibly related in some way "Milk" for milky way.

I have also found that this G can stand for Gnosis, which is the inversion of the Christian religion, and allegedly stands for Knowledge (I saw a comparison with the G and the K again). This religion, as far as I know, considers the snake in the garden of eden a Hero, and God to be Satan. The people who made the Matrix openly admitted to revealing the story of Gnosticism, which only fueled their effectiveness of spreading influence due to the many people who believed The Matrix to have more Christian undertones.

Now does Gnosticism have any relation to Lucifer worship, Disney pedophilia, or Free Masonry? I don't know. But I am starting to find similarities. The main similarity being the usage of subliminal messages to spread a like-wise influence.

Now you're wondering where the hell do the aliens come in. Well, these masters at subliminals seem to have a final card. If anyone has heard of Dr. Rosin's interpretation of ex-nazi scientist wherner von braun, he spoke of the last Card being a fake alien threat.

Well, if you aren't trying to call the hospital on me yet - let's look at what movies are coming out.

These are three movie previews that I have recently watched, Skyline of which is already out, making "The Battle of LA" the next Big Association:

Does anyone remember the War of the Worlds broadcast? Because I don't, I wasn't born. Basically what happened was a broadcast was sent that Aliens were attacking, and naturally mass hysteria broke out. When it turned out to only be the debut announcement for the movie, imagine the uproar of embarrassment. But that day they knew the power they had over the "Alien attack Hoax".

We know that we've got the technology to make robots for war, as well as unmanned "drone" aircrafts. LED lights and full MSM coverage will be enough to scare enough people, to where the rest don't matter. Especially if one of our major cities was attacked by such "alien technology". Now, if there was going to be a disclosure planned EVER, then why push these million dollar movies demonizing alien life worse than cold war propaganda?

You might find many of this crazy, but you cannot deny the sudden ploy to attempt to give extra terrestrial life a negative association. Where do the roads meet? If you know more about any of these topics please let me know.

Thank you.
edit on 19-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
well, once you try to grasp the true nature of the universe, a recurring concept is that nothing is separated, therefore everything is related either and both in a microscopic way and a macrocosmic way.

and yeah i think many of us have seen the videos and know what you are talking about, sadly, my brain doesn't feel like processing that folder now.

ill stick to saying, if during the 90s we got used to see NYC up in flames in so many movies that when it happened it seemed like a movie at first, one has to wonder what is in store for us to witness judging from the topics and underlying themes in movies now.

i came here though to add to your explanation of the "G" letter.

it is the ultimate symbol of our galaxy and the way it works, the letter G symbolically represents a spiral, wich is the shape of our galaxy, if you arrange multiple G's on top of eachothers in a random angle you will get a model of the milky way, the letter G representing only one branch or one arm of the galaxy could be interpreted as "our path the center of the galaxy".
edit on 19/12/10 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Wow, which is one of the translations of Gala, "Milky Way Galaxy". Thank you.

I also notice that many things are coming out on the notorious 1:11:11, such as the Battle for LA and Oprah's new show NWO.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

what you should really wonder is how the "Ancients" knew our galaxy was spiral shaped, not to mention knowing what a galaxy is to begin with.

and not surprisingly Galaxy had to start with a G

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am a full believer of intelligent life, I think they have acted as our custodians for as long as we have been in existence. I think that they are relying on us to become responsible for ourselves, and have made rounds throughout the ages attempting to assist us on a path that won't lead to our destruction. But it's been the Arrogance of mankind that has turned all of these gifts of knowledge into the world we live in.

We should all be living like kings, instead we're made to feel guilty, ignorant, vain, or arrogant by the people who have taken these gifts and horded them towards an agenda that only services themselves.
edit on 19-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The most reputable assessment I have found on the alien situation is at www.exopolitics.org...

There are still many questions, uncertainties and other points of view but it supported by the growing picture of just what is out there.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.theandromedancouncil.org...
www.exopaedia.org...
www.istina.rin.ru...
www.illuminati-news.com...

Some scepticism is needed in reviewing the bigger picture as there is no official word or chain of evidence to provide public integrity on this topic. I do support the exopolitics field for trying to address these concerns.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
We have back-masking in music, which also works on our subconscious in strange ways, people do not like "sounds like" as much as "looks like", and that is why it is still ridiculed.
Nah, it's ridiculed because no scientific study has ever proven it to have ANY actual effect on the listener. So it's a bunch on nonsense. The human brain can't think backwards, so there's no way for it to process sound that way.

I started by looking for the significance of the word G in Free Masonry. This led me to learn that the G actually stands for the Greek K, both letters meaning the same thing in Greek.
Um... no. Gamma and Kappa are two entirely different letters.

(Example, Constantine, was initially Gostantino)
Any source on that? Constantine was Roman, not Greek...

the G stands for "Gala" which translates to "Everything is okay" as in "Everything is going according to plan", or the "Festival" and oddly enough and possibly related in some way "Milk" for milky way.
Or, it could stand for Geometry...

I have also found that this G can stand for Gnosis, which is the inversion of the Christian religion, and allegedly stands for Knowledge
Allegedly? No, that's actually what the word means. No allegations necessary. It's in the dictionary and everything...

Etymology: Greek γνῶσις investigation, knowledge

A special knowledge of spiritual mysteries.
(from the Oxford English Dictionary)
edit on 2010.12.19 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join