It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you become an illuminati????? ;))

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
wow i didnt know there were so many illuminate, freemason, and bildiburg members in this very anti sect conspiritor chatroom . honestly im filing these rants in the same catagories as aliens ghosts goblins and warlocks , so until you stop pontificating and exhuming meaningless facts i cant take a word your saying for fact . if you look at each entry they begin to digress and contradict

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
i wonder if they do have an official HQ

if the illuminati do exist i reckon they'd be based somewhere in Europe, most likely mainland.

Hellllooooo!!!! It's switzerland, duh!!!! Why do you think noone messes with the Swiss, and most of the world's illigitamate money is kept there! Any questions ask the 33 degree temple Masons of Washinton, D.C.. Those guys crown the kings of the world ( yes they do, it's not the Pope's job anymore ) They might have an answer for you.

(((( I'm not bashing Masons. That Temple has emense global power, and if anyone would know I think they possibly might. That's all. ))))

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gattaca

"How can you become an Illuminatus?"

The simple answer is that you don't. True Illuminati died out a long, long time ago. What you see now is only a name. You're asking a question akin to, "how can I get to Atlantis?"

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Lucidliving]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I would say that if they did exist and are as powerful as they are said to be.
They could be completely unknown to us and maybe a part of an occult as they have very secret places where they practice their rituals that have everyone around them part of the occult. If we really delve further down the rabbit hole they could have all workers completely mind controlled.. Its always speculation with the Illuminati and do they exists still. I hope to God not!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
the illuminati must exist if there is talk of them not existing there is a universal truth through story

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I would say that a good way to get noticed by the Illuminati, and subsequently invited into the fold would be to accomplish one of the following:

- be powerful enough to influence the global economy
- be powerful enough to influence important politicians
- be a master propagandist (think Edward Bernays, maybe Rove)
- be a highly skilled assassin

and maybe

- be a powerful magician

Those are my guesses, I want to become a propagandist myself.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Mission accomplished, huh.

No, because they went tits up after 15 years. Henry Ford brought up the illuminati for the first time in modern history during the early 1900s, about jewish financiers were behind some plot. He alwso wrote a book called "The International Jew". For the next couple of decades other people, Hitler for example, also believed the jews were behind an international conspiracy and the Protocols of the Elders Of Zion strength that idea.

Later in the 60s, the illuminati become the scapegoat for watergate, vietnam,etc,etc. All the problems throughout history have now be blamed on the illuminati, all the illuminati is now is a scapegoat for problems in the modern world.

My question to you: how can a organisation that only lasted 15 short years still be somehow in operation?

[edit on 6-7-2004 by infinite]

How many people in the world have (SION) printed at the top of their pass ports?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Personally, I think you will never get into the top ranks, blood line doesn't match..

And if you get recruited in, it's all the way at the bottom, into a recruiting front organisation. They'll get to know you and will be judging if you're worthy of receiving an invitation to the next tier, and so on.

To enter the highest ranks might involve you having to commit a crime while the camera is rolling, so they have a hold over you in case you entertain toughts of becoming a whistleblower.. but that's just my personal speculation.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Please reserve chatty posts for BTS threads.

OMG OMG, It's a one line post!!! Dear god this poster just made a 1 line post!!! NO NO NO NO!!! Bad boy!!! Deduct points immediately!!!! Ban hammer, ban hammer, ban hammer, BAN HAMMER!!!!

Anyway to answer your question, maybe the illuminati already knows who they're gonna select as a member, and will contact that particular individual sometime in their life.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Scarecrow

Hem, you do realize that you're responding to four year old post right?

As was said before the illuminati are no more. These days they are a scary story for NWO obsessed parents to scare their kids with on halloween. Kinda like Keizer Soze.

I hear a couple of them became mods. Sad really.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
They are all wrong.

Paypal me 2000 dollars and I'll make you the grand pubah!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gattaca

You're either a pawn, a patsy, or family. Those are the rules.

You're only option is to either buy into it or fight it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join