It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Is an Inside Job to take out the Internet! (Source)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
(Rap News 6) (Ft. Alex Jones)

Wikileaks is a CIA Psyops.!

Here is my Source.

I hope this is a message to those that conspiratorially label Wikileaks as a NWO operation.

Seriously!. If you think of Wikileaks as of a "Triple Agent for the Globalist" think about this...

Other News is delivered through mediums that are funded by advertising (ex. Fox, CNN, MSBC, ETC.). Why wouldn't the citizens want a news sources that doesn't distort facts for a political agenda?

An Essay on Cultural Renaissance and Political Revolution.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that link is the truth then shutting down the internet would be the last thing on tptb minds. No internet means no connected computers means no world wide spying network.

Why wouldn't the citizens want a news sources that doesn't distort facts for a political agenda?

that exists?
edit on 19-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Wow...

Watch the video and you could possibly comprehend the metaphors in which I posted this thread.

And read the Essay link that I posted and you might stop automatically judging people anywhere. If you believe in changing the gov't you might find some logic in that essay I posted.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
the rap news! i like it . never seen that before, thanx! in regards to internet regulation, i picked up this story a few days ago...

www.itnews.com.au...

i'll search for other sources so we have better confirmation to this 'news story'.

well i don't know if it is a legit story, my search shows that this is the itnews was the first mention from there it jumped to alex jones, huffingtonpost, Candidafreepress, rougegovernment, so it hasn't made it out of the conspiracy news to the msm. i'm skeptical
edit on 123131p://2010-12-19T00:38:09-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
ah the INTERNET, gotta love it.

people are using it for something other than Pron(intended mistype)
The Elite never saw that one coming.

now let me go post this video to facebook so i can get confirmation that no one really cares about these real issues.

but on the actual subject of wikileaks being a psyop designed to lead for the internet killswitch/corporate takeover plan. i admit it came to my mind and has been boggling me, specially since the Anonymous card was factored into the equation.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

As long as people are making money on the www. not only will it not be taken our; it will grow and flourish.

The internet of the future will make what we have now look like the telegraph.

The down side is that it will be used for surveillance by the ptb and it will be illegal to log off.

It's a brave new world!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've already posted this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join