It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Coup may happen in Saudi Arabia'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They never expose anything about the Iranian Government. It's a front ooz.

There job is to report, not to expose.

That is true radical journalism.

When there is condemnation of Iran, PressTV reports it.

When there is reports of Iran abusing its human rights, PressTV reports it.

Is it biased? Yes.

You have to have a brain to see through the Bias and read the actual report.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Sorry to disappoint but most Saudis love the king and his family there literally celebrities. As for a coup within the royal family against there best interests in case you havent noticed they all hold very high ranks in the government. Last thing they want is to stop the gravy train. As for the people it is a very small minority that is unhappy with the the royal family and surprise most of them are in exile in countries like Egypt.

Hmmm think maybe thats were this story came from by chance??

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by oozyism

Sorry to disappoint but most Saudis love the king and his family there literally celebrities. As for a coup within the royal family against there best interests in case you havent noticed they all hold very high ranks in the government. Last thing they want is to stop the gravy train. As for the people it is a very small minority that is unhappy with the the royal family and surprise most of them are in exile in countries like Egypt.

Hmmm think maybe thats were this story came from by chance??

I don't think many people love the royal family, they impose strict cultural law in Saudi Arabia while the princes party with Alcohol and women.

No one likes a hypocrite.

The above being said, a coup is a possibility, hence the royal family has high ranks. Having high ranks increase the possibility of a coup, hence they all want power.

Why wouldn't you want to be the king if you had the chance? It is evident that at least some of the princes are showing dissatisfaction towards the ruling regime.

Anyways, thousands of people getting arrested at once shows that Saudis don't like the regime, duuh, why else would they resort to torture and mass arrests?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
What will US do, if a coup happens and an anti-US government is formed?

The chance is huge.

US troops and bases are heavily present in Saudi Arabia, so what would US do if an anti-US regime pops up? Will US risk going to another war? This time against Saudi Arabia, what will the consequence of such a war be?

Thoughts

oz

This is actually 'good news'. War can be averted if the new leadership have respect toward womenkind. It means they're more progressive, and will be friendlier toward the united states.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

They might fix their laws regarding women a bit, but that doesn't mean they will be better towards the US.

No one can surpass the current regime, it is regarded as US puppet for a reason.

Hence unconditional support for Zionists which has caused most of the Musilm world to turn against US.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
i stead of spinning our wheels in afganistan or iraq we should have hit saudi arabia and did regime change there instead. they planned 911 ,they funded 911, there citizens attacked us on 911, there ambassadors were the only flight allowed to leave on 912,on 912 they had a nation telephone that raised 23 million dollars for the families of the hijackers. so if they have a coup i say good riddance to the faud royal line . and when we get attacked by them again maybe we will bring our righteous wraith down upon them.

I hear you on that.
The trouble was I don't think they wanted to open up an Eastern Front of biblical proportions when the entire islamic war - machine springs to life, unified against 'The Crusaders'
Mecca is in Saudi and that get's a lot of Arabs and Muslims twitchy...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

I'm sorry buddy .... but you're wrong .... wrong ... wrong .... wrong

The royal family aren't the biggest tribe in Saudi Arabia .
They aren't descending from prophet Muhammed's tribe

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The US has ways to manage the situatiuon before a war is needed i think.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join