It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most powerfull episode of jesse!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
sorry if that allready was posted..i just came home from a bar

saw the last episode of jesse's series...and i was impressed...

for everyone who missed it ..here the full episode.

edit on 18-12-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

Boy....that was hilarious.Ventura only added to his whack-job reputation. I think he had been slammed to the ring floor one too many times. Is he really that gullible? He has to be. That is the only reason why he would do a show/series like that. Plus, anyone who believes anything that "Captain" Bpb Balsamo says, or any of his P4T followers, does not have a rational or intelligent bone in their body.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by angrydog

Boy....that was hilarious.Ventura only added to his whack-job reputation. I think he had been slammed to the ring floor one too many times. Is he really that gullible? He has to be. That is the only reason why he would do a show/series like that. Plus, anyone who believes anything that "Captain" Bpb Balsamo says, or any of his P4T followers, does not have a rational or intelligent bone in their body.

boy....you have nothing to say...so dont say anything
thank you

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Pretty decent thread already here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks for your post, I've been seeing it all day, but never watched it till you posted it. I've actually seen alot of people who believed the official story, change their mind after seeing this episode. I think jessee is an honest man and his heart is in the right place. That being said, 911 does not stop with bush and cheney and rumsfeld. This goes a little bit deeper. These people have names and faces.

I will not go into that.

thanks again.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

cant agree more

you welcome!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Shouldn't those video tapes of the business in the vicinity of the Pentagon be returned? It's their property and if the OS is correct, why would the government still be holding on to them? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize their has to be something on those tapes that they don't want the public to see. There are a lot of smoking guns in 9/11, but IMO the confiscated Pentagon tapes is the mushroom cloud.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
for me it was new that the Bomb hits pentagon in the computer network in the financial division ..

i didnt know that...but it makes sense...

for me one of the best evidences

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the Conspiracy Theory video. Pretty convincing stuff. A lot of unanswered questions. No ground level or aerial footage at the Pentagon at the time of nearly 100 cameras? No debris to verify it was a plane? Bodies? Baggage? Hmmm..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this Vid

What I can not believe, what leaves me totally gob smacked, is how the American public is just sitting on this information which has been out there for some time. They are like Lemmings walking blindly of a cliff!

The word "unbelievable" doesn't come close to an description
edit on 19-12-2010 by Village Idiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Great stuff Angrydog,
Man,what will it take for people
to realize our Government
ceased to be our Government
on Sept. 11 2001 ?(or better yet, when they began planning it)
I too, did not know about the financial
records concerning the "stolen" 2.3 trillion
(This probably financed the attacks)
being at that precise location. (wow)
This constitutes pre-meditated murder !
destroying the evidence and the investigation and the investigators.
But, it's all just a co-incidence right ?
Just like ALL the other co-incidences.

Question ? How many "co-incidences"
does it take to make a conspiracy ?one ,ten , one hundred?
They are Guilty as sin. This is Blatant !

The BrainGarden.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Boy....that was hilarious.Ventura only added to his whack-job reputation.

You want to know what's more "hilarious"? You didn't even watch the video, even though your post suggests you did. You posted 24 minutes after this thread was made, even though the video is 43 minutes long.

Now that you're busted on that fact....

I've never heard that Ventura has a whack-job reputation. Maybe in the handful of trusters crowd that runs around this board professing how the official theory is the right theory.

Further, how dare you attack a former governor and military war veteran of this country just because you don't share the same views and opinions? Ad-hominem attacks only make you lose credibility and look like the fool.

As was already said, unless you have something constructive to add that contradicts the theories and ideas presented instead of attacking individual people, then don't even bother wasting forum space and bandwidth. Your negative and meaningless ad-hominem attacks are not welcome and are against forum rules.

Perhaps you missed this thread that deals specifically with ad-hominem attacks.

Thanks angrydog for posting the video. I was waiting for TruTV to post it on their website, but you got it first. Thanks.

edit on 19-12-2010 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
"Boy....that was hilarious.Ventura only added to his whack-job reputation. I think he had been slammed to the ring floor one too many times. Is he really that gullible? He has to be. That is the only reason why he would do a show/series like that. Plus, anyone who believes anything that "Captain" Bpb Balsamo says, or any of his P4T followers, does not have a rational or intelligent bone in their body."

So, ripping into the people who provide the information is more important to you than ripping into the information they are providing? What's the matter, you can't intelligently counter the information they're providing, so you resort to taking juvenile cheap shots at the presenters? I can't really blame you, since everyone has their limits - especially those who wear their agendas on their sleeves.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

You want to know what's more "hilarious"? You didn't even watch the video, even though your post suggests you did. You posted 24 minutes after this thread was made, even though the video is 43 minutes long.

Dude...it was on Friday night on TruTv. I didn't watch the YouTube version, I watched it on television, and he is right: his points that he brought up were the typical debunked 2006 theories.

I've never heard that Ventura has a whack-job reputation. Maybe in the handful of trusters crowd that runs around this board professing how the official theory is the right theory.

You must not be from the United States, or you are under 20 years old.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Boy....that was hilarious.Ventura only added to his whack-job reputation.

Now that you're busted on that fact....

Further, how dare you attack a former governor and military war veteran of this country just because you don't share the same views and opinions? Ad-hominem attacks only make you lose credibility and look like the fool.

As was already said, unless you have something constructive to add that contradicts the theories and ideas presented instead of attacking individual people, then don't even bother wasting forum space and bandwidth. Your negative and meaningless ad-hominem attacks are not welcome and are against forum rules.

Perhaps you missed this thread that deals specifically with ad-hominem attacks.

Thanks angrydog for posting the video. I was waiting for TruTV to post it on their website, but you got it first. Thanks.

Fantastic slap down!!! Love it when the know it all debunkers get shot down talking crap "You posted 24 minutes after this thread was made, even though the video is 43 minutes long. Now that you're busted on that fact...."

funny!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
At the end of the video the woman said that in the end keeping information secret is about protecting the institution. How does withholding information protect the institution if the institution hasn't done anything wrong? Protection from what? I would also like to add that I don't remember hearing that they admitted loosing 2 trillion dollars the day before this happened, that is a pretty weird bit of information. It is convenient that much money goes missing and the very next day all records that could have been used to track the money down get destroyed in a plane crash without a plane, neat trick that is.
edit on 19-12-2010 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the vid OP. Nice to view as here in the Uk I dont get the chance. S&F. Now........

Some points that are raised by the video, not about the video, because most of us already know the pentagon was a FF sham full of lies just like the rest of 9/11.

Instead I want to respectfully share my concerns about my American brothers and sisters who know that murder in the name of false wars and money was commited on that deadfull day.

Firstly, if your reading this post and you are awake to the truth ask yourself why you are doing nothing about it?

Ask yourself why you continue to post proof supporting the truth when your doing nothing about it?

Ask yourself if your lack of action is a sign that TPTB have already won and are now able to do with you as they wish.

Ask yourself, what is next for my family if I do nothing? what does their future hold when Im gone?

You, yes, you who are reading this post have the power to deal a non violent blow that will bring them to their knees. Its simple and your own lack of conviction due to the loss you would have to bare is all that stops you.

Down tools and walk away. Say "NO" I, we have had enough. You dont make them money, they dont exist.

Now many will say this is not possible, how can we do "IT". The answer? Your not doing anything, no violence, no demonstrations, no risk of being shot or jailed for demonstrating. All you need is to get the message out, trust each other and plan, plan, plan. The thing most valuable to them is money. Stop making them money.

Its all about testicles and the future of the worlds children. Break the chain for them if not for yourself.

This is the only revolution that will prevail. You are the one who makes it happen. Is your new car, video, TV worth the cost to those who will come after you??

Respects

edit on 19-12-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
At the end of the video the woman said that in the end keeping information secret is about protecting the institution. How does withholding information protect the institution if the institution hasn't done anything wrong? Protection from what? I would also like to add that I don't remember hearing that they admitted loosing 2 trillion dollars the day before this happened, that is pretty weird bit of information. It's pretty convenient that much money goes missing and the very next day all records that could have been used to track the money down get destroyed In a plane crash where no plane is found.

Phantom... we don't know for sure what the answer to the question was. Jessie is known to "splice" his tapes. To address the trillion dollars missing.... this was addressed 4 years ago.

Please read his speech here: (unedited)
www.defenselink.mil...

and:

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.

www.defenselink.mil...

The issue was not "forgotten" as Jessie may think:

From 2003:

But, speaking of deficits and surpluses, Walker again has raised the issue of the apparent inability of federal agencies properly and accurately to account for funds entrusted to them by taxpayers. For example, the Department of Defense (DoD), which has in the last two years received tens of billions of additional funds to fight wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, has been on the high-risk list since the list's inception. According to Walker, "DoD's financial-management deficiencies represent the single largest obstacle to achieving an unqualified opinion on the U.S. government's consolidated financial statements. To date, none of the military services or major DoD components have passed the test of an independent financial audit." In other words, because of DoD's inability properly to account for its funds, the entire federal ledger cannot be balanced. Among the DoD's financial-management "deficiencies" is the agency's inability to account for $1.1 trillion. Insight pointed out in April of last year that, according to Assistant Inspector General for DoD Auditing David Steensma, "we reported that DoD processed $1.1 trillion in unsupported accounting entries to DoD component financial data used to prepare departmental reports and DoD financial statements for [fiscal year] 2000" [see "Government Fails Fiscal-Fitness Test," May 20, 2002]. That is, when the Clinton administration turned over the Pentagon to the Bush team some $1.1 trillion was missing or unaccounted for.

www.defenselink.mil...

Also... it was first reported PRIOR to Rumsfelds speech on 9/10/01:

Pentagon's finances in disarray

By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments.
Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said.

hv.greenspun.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

What are you saying? The quotes you provided only seem to confirm that at least $1 trillion dollars has been unaccounted for. Nothing you've provided offers any accountability for it.

I'm not trying to attack you or start an argument, I'm simply asking, what's your point?
edit on 19-12-2010 by Untergang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

Thanks for posting this Vid

What I can not believe, what leaves me totally gob smacked, is how the American public is just sitting on this information which has been out there for some time. They are like Lemmings walking blindly of a cliff!

The word "unbelievable" doesn't come close to an description
edit on 19-12-2010 by Village Idiot because: (no reason given)

yeah..thats scary and i think ..(well i hope not) they will realize now that they come away with everything...

the question is..what comes nest :/

top topics

<<   2 >>

join