It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all of you Fantasy Football wizards.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Let me preface this for those who are familiar with fantasy football. My league for the last two seasons has tried to pass a rule about adding and dumping players after the playoffs start, DUMB RULE! Especially considering the guy trying to pass it hasn't made it to the post season for the last 2 seasons!

So in response one of our guys made this video called The Fantasy Football guys. THIS IS NOT OFFICE FRIENDLY. GRAPHIC LANGUAGE ADVISORY. Prepare to bust a gut.
Fantasy Football Guys

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Nice!! but I'd actually agree with that policy with exception to injured or benched players.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I agree with the policy. Its to deter fixing games, and teams out of the post season hooking up a team in the post season. Sometimes alot of money goes into the league. Side note; my team this year scored the most points by more than 100, and I didn't make the playoffs.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Yeah I was lucky enough to make some moves early on that helped me maintain the highest points in the league as well as the best record for the regular season at 11-3. Either way though I thought you guys would appreciate that cartoon. Right now it's on the front page of our CBS league site. Good luck to any one who made the post season!

Two words- Michael Vick.
edit on 18-12-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: mike vick

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

CBS is the best site to use for fantasy football. so much better than espn and yahoo. I had such a killer team, I just always played the team that goes off that week. Let up 109 more than any other team.

top topics

join