It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology and Satanists/Destructive - Hamburg Government Wikileaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
In 1992, the Hamburg State Parliament created the Working Group on Scientology (Arbeitsgruppe Scientology or AGS) within the Hamburg interior ministry mandated to address all “destructive groups,” which endanger society, in particular young people. AGS not only focuses on Scientology’s activities within Hamburg, but also other organizations such as the Church of Satan, Transcendental Meditation, and the Unification Church. According to AGS Director Ursula Caberta, AGS and the Hamburg interior ministry view Scientology as a “politically motivated destructive cult.” Thus, Caberta explained, as a state institution, it is their duty to protect the public from such organizations.

What does this tell everyone here? I mean this is from the top levels of an entire Government who is looking at a religion and coming to a conclusion about that religion - given the facts and practice that they looked in to - L. Ron Hubbard never saw this coming - or did he? Isn't it obvious!?

Read the cable: wikileaks.ch...

Cables - Cables - Cables - oh isn't this so much fun to see the truth - and make them shake a little?
edit on 18-12-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

This just sounds to me that the Hamburg gov't was affraid the scientologists were going to try to organize and create a political party. They couldn't have the youth of the country siding with the new party lest they lose their seats of power. So, Hamburg went to work trying to "Satanize" everything that was not purely Christian/Catholic or already known by the masses.
edit on 12/18/2010 by Seitler because: for clarification

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

The young of every country are looking for truth! If they don't find it - they will. Look around because that is what it is all about - the truth and looking for it - finding it and fighting for it!

They are fighting everywhere because of all the lies - if they don't see the truth it is game on! U.K. - France and soon to spread worldwide!

Apparently the truth of religion and man made control is for the blind and ignorant - the truth remains in the shadows (and they see it for what it is) and when the light of truth shines upon it, we will "ALL KNOW" and follow that call!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Hear hear!
I support the search and discovery of truth 100%. All I was implying was that scientology does not seem evil, as much as it seems dumb. To me anyway. That is what I thought you were getting at in the OP, that there was a huge secret within the doors of the scientology leaders' places of whorship.

I am anti-organize/profitized religion. I think they are ALL full of themselves. Unless the leaders say it is okay, then it is bad. Come on, believeing in Aliens was a sin just until recently. Now that the pope says its okay, suddenly the past sinners since the dawn of time (sinners for believeing in aliens that is) are released from their sins. Nonsense!

There is a higher power, what that might be I have no clue. I just know that I feel it very deep within me, when I close my eyes and focus I can honestly feel the presence of something in or around me that is not corporeal. I just refuse to accept ANY church dogma, its all just a way to perform faith-guided mind control!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

I hear ya, I believe in the power that oversees us all. The youth are looking for truth and more and more any religion and control of that religion from its roots seem false. Its all about 100%, consciousness abuse for their opinionated scale of madness and their will to control the masses. They all see it now!

I don't know that much about Scientology - but then again I don't know enough about Freemasons and the Catholic Church! And I am sure that if I thought I knew - there would be too much I didn't know about behind the scenes.

I can see obvious lie - and as Wikileaks releases - we will know just a little more! Obviously in Hamburg they saw some alarming issues. Which calls me to create this post and bring it into the light of truth! Which is what it is all about.
edit on 18-12-2010 by arizonascott because: My bad

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have spent quite a lot of time researching the history and actions of the cult of $cientology, and I can safely say that if any organization on this planet is inherently evil, $cientology is.

This is an organization which uses slave labor, tortures, illegally kidnaps and detains, targets the weak and mentally unbalanced as their victims, infiltrates governments, frames individuals for crimes, blackmails, stalks, verbally and physically attacks and possibly even murders... need I go on?

And it does all of this with the blessing of the US and UK governments.

Germany was wise to this cult early on, and they should be applauded for their foresight and responsibility. If only my government actually did something to stop those freaks from preaching their insanity to our kids here, perhaps it would be a start.

I am all for the freedom to believe whatever a person wants to believe. But when they attack my country, my people, our children, the weak... (and all for the profit of a minority), then I have a problem.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I met only one scientologist in my life. He came for therapy - or secretly to check me out - but I could not slide in a word even edgewise. He was talking about his all-important beliefs the whole time, being in a religious trance-like state.

He was clearly psychotic, apparently holding the belief that his thinking can directly influence his money-making - unsuccessfully lately - but he kept on telling me about a very negative but fantastic worldview - without any archetypal balance...

It is clearly a Theocratic cult - even more so despite its claims to "free people."
In spite of that, the famous American iconoclastic author, William S. Burroughs has written enthisiastically about their anti-drug methods - he tried them himself.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
L. Ron Hubbard, it turns out, was basically a black magic(k)ian besides being a devious idiot. His deal with the devil was, I think, better than Crowley's however because he made a lot more money and literally commanded more people.

Of course a deal with the devil, so to speak, always ends up badly sooner or later

Some rather fascinating info below if you've never come across it before.

Parsons and Hubbard together performed their own version of the secret eighth degree ritual (017) of the Ordo Templi Orientis in January 1946. The ritual is called "concerning the secret marriages of gods with men" or "the magical masturbation" and is usually a homosexual ritual. The purpose of this ritual was to attract a woman willing to participate in the next stage of Hubbard and Parsons' Sex Magick.

Hubbard and Parsons were attempting the most daring magical feat imaginable. They were trying to incarnate the Scarlet Woman described in the Book of Revelation as "Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth ... drunken with the blood of saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus." (018) During the rituals, Parsons described Babalon as "mother of anarchy and abominations". The woman who they believed had answered their call, Marjorie Cameron, joined in with their sexual rituals in March 1946.

Parsons used a recording machine to keep a record of his ceremonies. He also kept Crowley informed by letter.The correspondence still exists. Crowley wrote to his deputy in New York "I get fairly frantic when I contemplate the idiocy of these louts".Hubbard and the Occult home.snafu.de...

Another interesting article that mentions the "working" of Hubbard and Jack Parsons but in a much larger context that some might find interesting:

Ritual Magic, Mind Control and the UFO Phenomenon

I did a little camera work for an anti-scientology organization consisting of mostly ex-Scientologists at one time because they were sincere folk with heartbreaking stories. I can attest from my experience that Scientology is an aggressive organization and WILL come after you if they even think that you're thinking about opposing them in any way.

The Wikileaks stuff won't hurt them much, but it's probably a moot point anyway as they are in the midst of internal struggles that might just finally topple the manipulative & guilty powers behind the scenes.

edit on 18-12-2010 by The GUT because: linky fix

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Two questions:

Why didn't they investigate any Christian/Catholic/Jewish churches?

&

As much as i hate to say this: Why is it ok to ban one religion but not another?

IMO everyones belief about God and the Afterlife is silly, including my own, but we all have a right to believe in it, so what makes any belief ok?

If anything i think this will strengthen their numbers in the way Christianity boomed in Rome after prosecutions

Just to clarify; I don't agree with Scientology (I think Star Wars is closer to the truth
), but banning the religion is not the answer.. Once you start banning things deemed offensive, it doesn't stop..
edit on 18-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I also don't agree with preventing people from making their own decisions about Religion. Nonetheless, the Church of Scientology is much more than likely to be a Black Lodge.

reply to post by The GUT

Here is a interesting thread about Scientology from a Gnostic and Occult perspective:

Where Does Scientology Stand with the Gnostic Movement?

edit on 20-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited quote

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join