It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HD footage of UFO over Marco Island, Florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There are 7 videos from the same user, I will just post the good ones. You can check the others yourself

from 0:18 to 0:30, the UFO goes from one light to shaping a triangle

UFO disappears at 1:10 only to reappear in a new formation

And here a close-up video of the lights from another uploader

Anybody seen this yet? I didn't find anything when searching for it.

FYI Marco Island is located on the east coast of Florida facing the gulf. Maybe this has something to do with the oil spill?

Looking forward to your comments.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Nice footage, thanks for posting.

ln the second vid, is this supposed to be the Victory sign?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thank you for the videos. Very unidentifiable.

S+F

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Second video is a fake the UFO lights move but the stars in the background to the lower left don't move. This SCREAMS fake! The third starts out choppy and then it looks like a lot of Chinese lanterns. There is nothing that says this outer earth tech.

I am tired of seeing these types of videos on this site I haven't been here long but from what I've seen from posters on UFO footage is pretty lame. I'm not saying this is turning me off of this site but there needs to be some accountability of what people are looking at and the obviousness of HOAXES!

I truly believe that there are beings outside of our Earth that exist but this is and should not be considered evidence!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This isnt the first time there have been lights above Marco Island, I remember in September the USAF said F-16 were training with flares, perhaps they are perfecting precision flaring techniques to win hearts and minds.

I think there were V formations back then, maybe this is just the September sightings.

That V formation is awesome, i bet its going to be skydivers, its always the skydivers....

Sorry just seen the date on the video..doh...its the same, not sure if there is an ATS thread about this cos its a few months old now..

edit on 18-12-2010 by MisterBurns because: Read the video title

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Strange lights off Southwest Florida’s coast part of military training, officials say.

Residents who saw some strange yellow lights off Southwest Florida’s coast Tuesday night weren't 'seeing things.'

According to U.S. Coast Guard Petty Officer Mariana O’Leary, the U.S. Air Force was conducting training exercises off our coast and using flares.

They flicker like flares. They burn out after a while like flares. Emit smoke like flares... I'd have to agree that they are probably parachute flares falling so slowly that they appear to be hovering.

I am not taking the media and Coast Guard's word for it. I made a hypothesis that these are flares, and the media and Coast Guard are just supporting my hypothesis.

edit on 18-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I totally agree. You can see the flickering affect quite well. In one video they all say they can see the smoke from the lights. It is obvious to me they are flares as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Marco Island is on the southWEST coast of Florida
2nd

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Thank you for posting this. I guess they are flares after all (they're pretty)

Case closed. Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I believe this was on Coast the other night, Linda moulton was interviewing the Police chief and others about the lights, sounded very credible
but after watching the whole video, it just seems like too much of a coincidence that a plane goes over and bingo, there are the lights. The people in the video even talk about the smoke , sounds like flares.
edit on 18-12-2010 by ANOMALY502 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well that was certainly interesting to say the least but the truth is without any other point of reference this wont stand on its own for very long.

I for one am willing to say this could have been a real sighting but I think for many others the vagueness of more lights sitting in a sea of blackness just wont work.

Still, the people seem genuine enough. The lights do last a bit long for flares too...I think.

I dont know, very interesting. I wish we could get more than distant lights for once, but regardless - good find!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here is a good video of parachute flares:

A 0:10 there is a tree in the view and you can get a good idea how slow these flares can appear to fall. Actually, I think heat from the flares may even get caught under the parachutes and keep them in the air even longer.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I live about an hour from there, and around that time frame(I didnt write down the exact date) I saw something I've never seenn in my 37 years here, There were 5 big army helicopters flying in formation, headed from that area, it kind of freeked me out, they were headed northwest, I don't know of any bases down here. Weird.
Cyterror

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
the skeptics cannot touch this.. good video.

decent ufo footage..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

They were already identified and confirmed to be flares. So, "skeptics" already destroyed this. If you have any evidence that overpowers the evidence that they are flares, please do share.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRevolutionOf2010

WOW! That is the best footage Ive seen all year!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm calling it a blimp.
The Spirit of Innovation to be exact.
I used to live in Pompano Beach, and we would see them all the time.

Some nights we'd go sit at the landing pads because they looked so trippy coming in slow-mo for landing.
Blimp-Pompano Beach, FL

In the first video, the dude even says it looks like a dirigible, except it's tilted.
hey tilt as they come in or take off.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Could be Oak, I have seen the blimps fly down here hundreds of times.
edit on 19-12-2010 by cyterror because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Because things that can't be identified are definitely worthy of attention.

Keep in mind, any UFO that is never identified is pointless to any particular cause concerning said UFO.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRevolutionOf2010

hello-i live in the marco island/naples area! last summer(2010) a rash of ufo's sitings were in this area. believers and non-believers witnessed this. it was in the daily news and on the radio and ofcourse word of mouth by eye-witnesses----so whas up with all that?? i must admit these happenings threw me into massive research on the topic. stay tuned...im assuming that you know about "last summer" and all all the brew-haha !?!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join