It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANGELSX newsgroup :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This group is a sequel of the responses I had on this thread (Are you a X) :

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

Group name: AngelsX
Group home page: groups.yahoo.com...
Group email address: [email protected]

All people, with X abilities or not can join to give experiences, questions, comments and others.
We also will try to help people who had been governements experiments victims...

And we dont talk about politic !

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I was unable to find the link to it earlier, but I found it and joined up. I wish we could get others to help us conduct the neccasary interaction that is needed to help us find a way past the barriers in our lives.

ATS MEMBERS:

If anyone is interested in mind control, supernatural, even self help or spiritualism, than we invite you to join, 'AngelsX'. It is a discussion form that is dedicated to finding the truth about the mind and its so-called limits. We are also dedicated to liberating and giving justice to those enslaved by their own minds.

The world is a scary place, and the creatures of the Dark Side are lurking. They stalk and hunt for prey. Once the prey is found they enbark on a puppet game with your soul. Their subtle ways are remarkably decieving and it is those who will deny the existence of such deceptions that are most susceptible to the creatures. Finding your way through these deceptions is to take notice of them, not to deny their existence. You See????

If you want to learn more, than join AngelsX and help us create a free forum with free minds.

new topics

join