It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senate Votes to end "Don't Ask Don't Tell"!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Another epic failure on the part of the GOP agenda.

Thus proving once again that the GOP platform is a complete failure.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well, I guess since he passsed this, the dream act is a sure thing next...............gotta pay back those that put you in office, and those you hope will keep you there.......Go Team Sell Out!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Actually apparently the DREAM act was killed.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell repeal passes Senate but DREAM Act fails

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I want you to look up the word filibuster.

once you have a understanding of what that is, I want you to research how many filibusters have been enacted in the last two years

once your done with that, research how many filibusters have been done in the last...since the starting of America.

See the problem...the minority has used something that is typically used sparingly and only in really big cases as a standard...like using an abortion as a regular form of birth control every month.

I find it say that people don't pay attention to politics. No wonder soo many things are soo shyte and people randomly misplace their anger at politicians without having a clue whats going on.

So, you're saying the Democrats with 59 seats were incapable of proposing bipartisan bills to garner 1 Republican vote to break a filibuster? I'm just wondering if the filibuster was so unbreakable in the two years since Obama took office, how did ObamaCare get passed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join