It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear explosion in space: Operation Starfish Prime. How does China fit in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Nuclear explosion in space: Operation Starfish Prime.
How does China fit in with this story? Let me start from the beginning.
The United States detonated a 1.4-megaton
nuclear weapon in lower-earth orbit over the South Pacific on
July 9, 1962. This quote from “Operation Dominic: 1962 - Christmas Island, Johnston Island,
Central Pacific,” January 3, 2005, nuclearweaponarchive.org...
USA/Tests/Dominic.html, “The electromagnetic pulse not only disabled the seven satellites in lower-earth orbit, but it disrupted electricity on earth and created a space environment where new satellites could not operate for weeks to months.”
The resulting operation initiated the Outer
Space Treaty in 1967. Now comes a paper from The Army Space Journal,
www.smdc-armyforces.army.mil...
that reveals the need to change our mindset on Space Defence or suffer the consequences. Those consequences can be viewed by studying the KLM Satellite database.
KLM satellite Database for Google Earth can be found here,
software.informer.com...
Currently, there are over 26 Chinese satellites over the continental United States (11:28 Lancaster CA time), including the Fengyun 1C DEB #30079 ID 1999-025QG. This PRC satellite is approximately, over Washington DC now. This is excluding the Russian “Commonwealth of Independent States” or CIS satellites above us now. On the other hand, look at all of the satellites above China. They are almost too numerous to count.
Fair enough? Not really!
Members of The US military have ever stated publicly that China is “The sworn enemy” of America. This is not true of China’s military. More than several articles can be found referencing China’s willingness to go to war with America. I know, I’ve heard the arguments that China can’t afford to attack or go to war with us. But you see, it has nothing to do with money. And China has already demonstrated that human life is worthless. It’s slaughter of thousands of it’s own people during the Tiananmen Square debacle is well documented. However it has everything to do with resources and control. Especially an unfettered control of American resources. Without American military intervention, China will be a hungry dragon that will devour wherever and whatever it wants. And Alaska is the worlds treasure chest of natural resources. Perhaps a future statement will be,”I can see the Chinese from my front window.” Not a good thing.
If so, then this Army war college paper is beyond credible. When viewing the KLM add-on to Google Earth. Is it possible that the Fengyun satellites could detonate an EMP? The historical complications prove that America would be helpless. No communication, no power, and lots of vulnerability.
Zai jian round eye.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And here is a scary Chinese military Blog.
wuxinghongqi.blogspot.com...
Worried yet?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Scary article indeed, not that it scanned very well, but I got the gist.

EMP and that report caught my eye too. What caught my attention also was the notion of whether an assailant who utilises an EMP attack, especially say a terrorist or rogue state (who may well be fighting a war by proxy for a larger player?) could obtain further psychological advantages as opposed to say a conventional nuclear ground/low altitude air strike. I suspect that ground effects, of radiation and obviously heat/shockwave would be negligable-nil, certainly unnoticed, so how would the population react? Confusion and initial anger at suspects proposed via a highly-compromimsed MSM propoganda feed, could surely turn to anger at their own state for failing to prepare/react/protect? How would other nations react (eg.. at the UN) - less likely to support certain forms of retaliation?

How would anyone prove who the assailant was? Would it be possible to collect and identify any radiological debris from the explosion in any kind of way that could be audited by a third party - such as UN or other observers...? I think it may be a lot easier to say trace the nuclear material to a state from a low-level explosion, and have 3rd party observers seen to be there on the ground ratifying the findings (of evidence)...

All very interesting...

By the way - did you see this:

02/12/2010 In China's Orbit - Niall Ferguson

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Bad enough the u.s wastes billions on earthbound defense against imaginary enemies.. Now they want to waste more weaponising space in violation of international agreements.. As to regard for human life the u.s shows human life means nothing to it daily in iraq, afghanistan, pakistan and 70 other countries around the world in its "war on terror" more like slaughter for money.. By far the u.s has more innocent blood on its hands than china..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I won't argue the foreign war/occupation debate, nor how many foreigners were killed.
However, China murdered thousands of It's Own People. Something the US has only done through abortion, not bullets.
The number of low orbit Fengyu satellites over the US and the grid pattern that they cover, suggest nuclear/EMP deployment, at least to me. It is not beyond Chinese technology to equip the Fengyu satellites with both an intel and first strike capability.

top topics

join