It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

So your theory that no plane crashed would be bolstered by finding out that the plane was shot down and crashed?

And don't put words in my mouth. I clearluy state that I consider it possible that the plane was shot down, so why are you suggesting I somehow have to cleave to the government version?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I thought it was pretty clear.

If a plane was shot down, they lied in the 9/11 commission report.

You support the government story, then say their is a possibility it was shot down......

Obviously those to stories contradict themselves don't they....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

What are you talking about? How do you know what "story" I support?

Given that in my post above I write that I consider it a possibility that the plane was shot down I'm not sure where you're getting your information from.

What I do object to is the kind of lazy reasoning that allows people to swear blind that there's no way there could have been any crash, and then claim that the discovery of a crash - albeit by shoot down - is in some way a victory for their version of events. If your "story" is so easily altered perhaps you should be less insistent about the strength of your evidence.
edit on 1-2-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join