It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Okay, fair enough. There is not ANY report that states there were tons and tons of debris unearthed that I am aware of. So, let's agree that tons and tons of debris were not recovered from Shanksville.

Any other evidence that pokes holes in the official story you want to take away too?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Okay, fair enough. There is not ANY report that states there were tons and tons of debris unearthed that I am aware of. So, let's agree that tons and tons of debris were not recovered from Shanksville.

Any other evidence that pokes holes in the official story you want to take away too?

Hey, Cowboy, how about you show the "official story" that states the tons and tons line you seem to be perseverating on.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Hey, Cowboy, how about you show the "official story" that states the tons and tons line you seem to be perseverating on.

Let me clarify your position before I do, you don't believe tons and tons of plane debris came out of the ground either?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I have not seen any reports that show that to be true. DO I believe that there could have been? Yes. I have not seen anything to back this up though. So, stop jousting and post what info you have.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

I have not seen any reports that show that to be true. DO I believe that there could have been? Yes. I have not seen anything to back this up though. So, stop jousting and post what info you have.

Wait a minute, most of the plane "could have been" buried?! lol Where was it all if it wasn't?!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

ATH... this is the last time I will ask. Show the part of "official story" that states "tons and tons" were recovered.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

What's a matter, afraid to plant your goal post down in one spot? I don't blame you for wanting to keep a moving goal post regarding the official Shanksville story.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What's a matter, afraid to plant your goal post down in one spot? I don't blame you for wanting to keep a moving goal post regarding the official Shanksville story.

You realize that you are not very good at this. You are claiming that the "official story" states that "tons and tons" of the craft were recovered. I am not moving ANYTHING, Cowboy. You need to cowboy up and show me what you are claiming. THEN .... we can discuss.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I just want to know your stance on what you think happened, so you don't try to back peddle out of it afterwards. Is that too much to ask? I'll give you my stance: nothing was buried in that field. Give me yours and I'll give you the link.
edit on 30-12-2010 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I told you what my "stance" was. I'm done with this playground game you are playing.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Ba-bye chicken. Keep the moving goal post . . . moving.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Ba-bye chicken.

I will repeat myself:

I'm done with this playground game you are playing.

You got NOTHING!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Just answer me this, where do you think the bulk of the plane debris came to rest after everything settled?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

ATH... your baiting and you are the mater at it. Try supplying me with the official story that states what you said... remember "tons and tons". Please do this and then we can take it from there.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Fine, you're afraid to answer.

As to your link request, check where most people with common sense would check in a thread about the subject.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry to disrupt the flow of back and forth this site is so busy one day a thread is 4pages the next we're at 17gotta read 24 hour a day to keep up; again Sorry if it was covered on page 12:

a thought occurred:" a loaded 757 weighs how many hundred thousands of pounds? we've been shown a lightly singed smoking hole. Pure displacement argues there were 100'sof thousands of pounds of "material" ( rubber aluminum; titanium underwear,copperwiring; seatfoam) added to that piece of ground : an yet no "mound"or crater with displaced materiel was formed? where did it go?Entirely Straight down into the deep crust?Yeah and I bet modern steel structures with hundreds of vertical supports just disintegrate to dust under their own weight too... :lo

"logic what weighs more 100,00lbs of chicken feathers or 100,000lbsof steel?So even a loaded757 magically turned into dust particles still has 100,00lbs of materiel.
edit on 30-12-2010 by 46ACE because: logicadded

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Typical "Empty Operating Weight" (OEW) B-757 will vary a great deal, but ranges 130,000 to 134,000 pounds.

Your "hundred of thousands" implies the weight of fuel, too. Fuel is a liquid. It soaks into the ground, if it doesn't burn off from initial fireball at impact.

Airplane is constructed out of many, many separate pieces, all attached together in various ways. (Lots and lots of rivets, mostly).

See what one looks like on the inside, with the exterior skin "removed":

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well being a retired Airforce e-7( thats a "master sergeant" to swabby's and their loveable friends the "jar haids") I am well aware of the underlying structure. the Empty space weighs essentially nothing so all the 1134,00lbs is metal and rubber and copper my question stands.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

a thought occurred:" a loaded 757 weighs how many hundred thousands of pounds? we've been shown a lightly singed smoking hole. Pure displacement argues there were 100'sof thousands of pounds of "material" ( rubber aluminum; titanium underwear,copperwiring; seatfoam) added to that piece of ground : an yet no "mound"or crater with displaced materiel was formed? where did it go?Entirely Straight down into the deep crust?

Exactly! What's funny about this is even the skeptics can't come to an agreement about where most of the debris went! Some of them say 95% of the plane was recovered, some say of what was recovered, 95% of that went to UA. Some say most of the plane buried, some say most wasn't, but never really give an explanation as to where most of it was if not buried.

Can't really blame them. The official Shanksville story has so many holes in it, you got to keep the goal post moving to explain it all.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
And ATH continues to posture.... unable to show the official story states "tons and tons" of the plane were recovered.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join