It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ATH911

I don't understand the connection - I do know the "official story"

Really? What is it then? Been trying to figure this out from you for a long time. Remember, your version needs to have a rational explanation that finishes with the 95% recovered 757.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Really? What is it then? Been trying to figure this out from you for a long time.

Now wait a minute - you have no idea what the "official story" is but you vehemently disagree with it?

Remember, your version needs to have a rational explanation that finishes with the 95% recovered 757.

Plane crashes, government sends in an army of investigators and they keep looking for and collecting pieces of the physical remains of the plane until about 95% is recovered. What's the big mystery? Actually even more has been recovered I believe. For a few years after 9/11 cadets at the Pennsylvania State Police Academy would reguarly visit the site to attempt to recover any remaining artifacts, wreckage and remains as part of their forensic training.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
please provide a link to the official report, this would be NTSB, FAA, PSP OR FBI

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ATH911

Really? What is it then? Been trying to figure this out from you for a long time.

Now wait a minute - you have no idea what the "official story" is but you vehemently disagree with it?

No I do. I seems like you don't. I've posted the most detailed version. You apparently think some of the facts were pulled out of people's asses like the coroner Wally Miller and the good-hearted ambassadors at the memorial, who've been rigorously trained about the details of the "crash."

Plane crashes, government sends in an army of investigators...

That's your "whole" official story?!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am very curious as to what everyone thinks happened in SHANKSVILLE, PA that day??????????

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow2
I am very curious as to what everyone thinks happened in SHANKSVILLE, PA that day??????????

I told you on the other page. Didn't you read it?

I gave you the official story, which totally contradicted what you guessed happened by you observing the photographic evidence (and I thought it was a more accurate guess if one believed a plane crashed there and took a guess what happened judging by the photos), and then asked you if you still believed in the official story.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a plane crashed plain and simple, there is no cover up, missle or UFO that scooped it up. it slammed into the ground at 500 mph. use some commonsense and think of the logistics to fake a plane accident. if this was faked where is the real flight 93? some think it was shotdown by one of our jets at a predetermined location. this notion is utterly insane. its like asking a guy parachuting from the sky to land on a needle.

not one person on here can bring any official report to the table unless they worked for the NTSB, FAA, PSP or FBI.
What one can do is study the photos of the scene. its obvious the plane came in at an angle nose first and everything went up and out from the crater it formed

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A plane crash falls when it occurs is investigated by the state police, they are the primary investigators. the NTSB and FAA investigate and it really becomes a cooperative effort between the group. The NTSB and FAA will submit their findings to the State Investigator which will become part of their overall report. They all did some form of a report for this incident so try a FOIA request for what they do have but you have to be specific in what you are asking for. Find out what the air craft crash investigation form is for the PSP and name it in your FOIA request

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

where is this offical story? give me a link

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

ATH911: Provide me a link as to where you received the official report......... And i will agree to read it

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a plane crashed plain and simple, there is no cover up, missle or UFO that scooped it up. it slammed into the ground at 500 mph. use some commonsense and think of the logistics to fake a plane accident. if this was faked where is the real flight 93? some think it was shotdown by one of our jets at a predetermined location. this notion is utterly insane. its like asking a guy parachuting from the sky to land on a needle.

I've seen you've gone into totally skeptic mode when confronted with the evidence!

not one person on here can bring any official report to the table unless they worked for the NTSB, FAA, PSP or FBI.

Who said anything about an official "report"? Was there an official "report" that all the passengers were identified?

What one can do is study the photos of the scene. its obvious the plane came in at an angle nose first and everything went up and out from the crater it formed

Yes and the official story contradicts just about everything you observed in the photos. Didn't you go back and read my last response to you?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

where is this offical story? give me a link

I linked my collection of the crash details in the OP.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So im still waiting for you to provide me a link that shows the story.. what you linked our opinions of media outlets.... link me to the official report of the NTSB, FAA, PSP or FBI report

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
ive worked aircraft crashes for a state agency so again show me the official link............

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So how high up in the air was the plane before it started to crash?

And how did it crash again was it because people tried to fight the hijackers?And was it deliberately done or was it by accident because of the fighting?

Which brings up the question to as the speed of the plane falling or crashing.And how much speed was it able to pick up at the height it was at?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

the speed of a typical airplane cruising speed is anywhere between 400 to 500mph. it depends on the plane, wind conditions and direction and the experince of the pilot. If you are flying into the wind usually flying east to west you will burn more fuel because you have mroe resisitance. I have flown Jetblue several times and the speed we traveled, this guy was very experinced he was hauling from Utah to New York most of the way close to 500mph.

The plane was estimated to be at 40,000 feet before it started descending and it appears from flight data there was a struggle with the plane because there were back and forth changes in elevations over a short period of time. another words the plane was going up and down and then finally down. the plane as it was coming down i believe was around 10-15,000 feet before the fatal drop to the ground. this number could be wrong, but it doesnt matter the plane hitting the ground at roguhly the same speed as cruising alttitude is devastating. the plane itself became a missle

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
investigating a plane accident and car accident are extermely similar and some of the same techniques to determine what happened are used in both. some cars and airplanes both have black boxes which most people didnt know. photos are a treasure trove of information and it is very obvious based off what i have seen this plane hit with tremendous force expelling debris everywhere. the debris acts like a rubber ball when it hits the ground it needs to release the energy. think of a volcanoa shooting rocks the same size as a house 4 miles away. same principle

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
my question of asking the OP for a link was a trick question. there is no accesible official report. everything is classified by the FBI so what everyone types on here is speculation. i am basing what i feel occurred based off the photos and other life experices

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So im still waiting for you to provide me a link that shows the story.. what you linked our opinions of media outlets....

Opinions of media outlets?!?
And you guys call us delusional!

link me to the official report of the NTSB, FAA, PSP or FBI report

For the 2nd time, where did I say there was an official "report"?

If you guys are only going to rely of official "reports," then don't be hypocrites and try to use evidence to prove Flight 93 crash that's not in an official "report". This includes evidence like all 44 passengers identified and 95% of the plane was recovered.
edit on 22-12-2010 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

my question of asking the OP for a link was a trick question. there is no accesible official report. everything is classified by the FBI so what everyone types on here is speculation. i am basing what i feel occurred based off the photos and other life experices

And little do you know your observations conflict with the official story, but yet you still agree with the official story!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join