It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish Tax Payers Bail Out Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've often heard people asking" Where does the bailout money go?" I've asked the same question myself. This excellent article gives an insight into that question. It's an excellent piece of investigative journalism, and includes details of the list of the Anglo-Irish Banks bondholders. The results are shocking.

dailybail.com...

« Rothschild Bank AND Goldman Sachs Are Both On The LIST Of Bondholders Getting U.S. Taxpayer Billions In Irish Bailout »

Guess what, Ireland. Brian Lenihan and Brian Cowen just sold you down the IMF river. Why? To bail out bank bondholders and giant European banks. Of course! That's what governments are for these days, apparently. And they'll tell you that the bailout policy is all for you own good. And for little old ladies and pensioners and orphans. Just don't tell that to the cancer patients.

Yep, another nation made IMF debt slaves on behalf of the international banking cartels. And Goldman Sachs and Rothschild & Compagnie are on the list.

Check it out below -- Guido Fawkes' blog has acquired the list of Anglo-Irish Bank's bondholders.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Firstly..

YOUR tax dollars?

You mean that fake money that was typed into a computer by your FED reserve? And then loaned..

Which by the way is paid back with REAL tax EURO's by the Irish Taxpayers WITH INTEREST of 6%.. No taxpayers except the Irish have to pay any money in this.

So basically the FED is making a profit while bailing out its own main shareholders through giving a few billion to the IMF aided EU bailout of Ireland..

BTW, that profit goes to those banks that just bailed themselves out.

It'd be great if everyone understood these truths, pity we still couldn't do anything about them tho.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Are you actually replying to the right post? I consider myself pretty smart but I just cant see how your comments relate to this post! I know, the boxing injuries are starting to catch up on me.
I see now, I've just read the article. Sorry.
edit on 18-12-2010 by klaatu4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The IMF (backed by Congress) is making around 7% interest on the Irish debt.. all in all, it's a pretty good investment for the US .. uh .. Ireland pretty much got the shaft.. but they should be used to that by now.

new topics

top topics

join