It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: POLICE STATE - TSA, Homeland Security & Tampa Police Set Up Nazi Checkpoints At Bus Stations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow...

I'm not sure what is more creepy about this clip, the actual gestapo-like invasion of people being violated by gov goons, or the UNBELIEVABLE SHILLING by this guy doing the 'newscast'!

Is it just me, or is the 'news' and these corpomedia shills and puppets becoming more and more transparent with these PROPAGANDA programs?!?

"They're keeping us all safe from the terrorists! Obey and conform!"

UNREAL...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

How long will it be before they institute road blocks to do searches and pat downs in the name of National Security ? Or will they soon do random home inspections looking for "whatever" under the guise of National Security ? This is getting a little out of hand imo.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Interesting. It makes you wonder how long it will be before we see TSA agents at your local DUI checkpoint or Checkpoint Charlie as they are sometimes called.

And this is why people should have fought harder and voiced deeper concerns over the airports. As the media over exposure was, I believe, designed to make people sick of hearing about the TSA so they could continue on unchecked.

My fear is this is only the beginning and that illustrates perfectly what Ben Franklin said about people trading their freedom for security deserve none.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We gave an inch and they took a mile...I posted this would happen...after commercial transport is locked down look for random road-side checks...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Wow...

I'm not sure what is more creepy about this clip, the actual gestapo-like invasion of people being violated by gov goons, or the UNBELIEVABLE SHILLING by this guy doing the 'newscast'!

Is it just me, or is the 'news' and these corpomedia shills and puppets becoming more and more transparent with these PROPAGANDA programs?!?

"They're keeping us all safe from the terrorists! Obey and conform!"

UNREAL...

What the hell is this?

Fascist Police States of America? The Rockefeller Kingdom? When will the population wake up and refuse this fascist lunacy? What now if you don't root for the NY Yankees,Penguins or the Lakers your a "terrorists".

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
just picked this one up from drudgereport.com,Metro to start random bag searches

Metro Police Chief Michael Taborn said the coordinated effort with the Transportation Security Administration was not in response to a specific threat but was part of a continuing effort to keep the system safe from explosives. Boston, New York and New Jersey transit officials do similar searches, according to the agency.

washingtonexaminer.com...

yet Loopholes in 'Do Not Board' list let infected travelers fly

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 013131p://2010-12-18T13:17:54-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: add

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It makes me sick how biased the news reports on events like this are. All they ever seem to say about any of these issues are the "positives", trying to force their agenda down the publics throat- news should be impartial. Just look at the guy they interview and his response.. "Err, I feel safe..knowing I'm not gonna blow up while taking a bus ride." Great, pick some guy who comes across as having little intelligence or initiative and as a result will say exactly what they want him to.
edit on 18-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
At first I had problems with this, but then talking it over and rethinking. lets be honest....

Terrorist running any plan through any airline is pretty much now a trumped card. they will never be allowed to have that chance again, so now if you were a terrorist, or drug runner what would be your next best option or choice? Rail-way's and bus-lines, I do not think this is Nazi styled or police state or any of that fear mongering bull. it is America trying to protect herself. I would rather be checked getting on a bus then not be checked and some extremist who misread/misunderstood his/her holy book(s) come on the bus and possibly do me bodily harm.

You all need to quit being fear mongers and view things from a black/white stand point. right now alot of people are viewing America's actions through jaded lenses of perception.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

How long will it be before they institute road blocks to do searches and pat downs in the name of National Security ? Or will they soon do random home inspections looking for "whatever" under the guise of National Security ? This is getting a little out of hand imo.

look no further all roads end here. Mobile VACIS® Product

www.youtube.com...

then there is always the 'F.A.S.T. by DHS - Fascist Attribute Screening Technology'

www.youtube.com...
edit on 013131p://2010-12-18T13:31:52-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I watched a film last night called Black Book which was set in Holland during the second world war. The similarities between Europe then and America now is startling.

Road blocks, papers please. Anyone disagreeing with the regimes agenda labelled a terrorist.

"Those who ignore history are bound to repeat it".

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
if you need more saturday reading material please check out all the new security measures straight from the trojan horses mouth

These projects advance national security by developing and applying the social, behavioral, and physical sciences to improve identification and analysis of threats, to enhance societal resilience, and to integrate human capabilities into the development of technology.

www.dhs.gov...
edit on 013131p://2010-12-18T13:38:16-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I live real close to the northern border. They have checkpoints and roadblocks all along the border and if you travel on just about any road going south you're likely going to run into a roadblock manned by Border Patrol and New York State Police. They always want to know who you are, where you're going, if you're acting suspicious they might pull you over to the side of the road for a secondary inspection, that usually includes a bomb or drug sniffing dog. We live in a police state, it's just going to get worse. I hate being such a pessimist. But, dammit, I feel like I'm roller coaster ride to Hell.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronin22

Are you out of your freakin' MIND?? Protecting America? From WHAT??
When was the last time anyone attacked a Grayhound?

Go back to sleep, drink your Kool-Aid and just drop your drawers and bend over whenever a uniform presents itself. What a wonderfully American way to live!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
All this while millions come through the border. They had better get the border protected too or all is in vain. Common sense. Ya know?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i live out here in the middle of the pacific ocean. our state is of particular situation as we are the only water locked state. the only means of allowable travel at present is by airplane. years ago the ability to travel via a system of civilian merchant marines on outgoing freighters and barges was cancelled. there are no passenger boats to or from hawaii, except for a few private charters, but you always run high risks in trans pacific oceanic travel in small craft. here is an article voicing concerns of hawaii residents.

www.mauitime.com...
edit on 023131p://2010-12-18T14:03:37-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

in the aftermath of 11/9 when all of the nations airports were shutdown for 4 days, hawaii suffered the most from this.
most of our fresh dairy, imported poultry & meats are via air cargo, all intrastate travel between islands was halted. plus all the stranded tourist that got an extended vacation here. lol
edit on 023131p://2010-12-18T14:11:05-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: more info

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The only thing America needs protection from is its own government.

That poses the greatest threat to life and liberty the American people have ever faced.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH ve are coming vor yue, ZIG BUSH ZIG BUSH ve vill take yue all and make yue V'bay vus, or YUE WIL DE SHOT. ZIG BUSH!!!!
For you that do not know TSA, DHS speak, thus= we are coming for you you will be taking Xrayed, searched, and striped of all rights and then we will make you fell safe , if you refuse you will be, detained and put in glass cage for all to see you, and then released when we feel like it. for this is just for our own pleasure , make your life more uncomfortable and to show that we really do care about your safety. for when we leave this is when you are most likely at risk. we have spoken.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

The Border Patrol has asked for the help, but the great Obama has yet to give all the help he is supposed to give them. He would rather spend money on his vacations rather then dealing with the real problems at hand.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately at this point I think the only thing that could stop it would be widescale and determined open revolt. The # has already hit the fan. Our founding fathers would have revolted long ago. We all better be saying the Lord's prayer and meaning it because I think we're past the point of no return. I hope and pray the Lord steps down and ruins their little party. "Thy" kingdom come and "Thy" will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Instead of this greedy self-serving bs that is happening now.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

Unfortunately, it wont be long.
Whatever the agenda is, it seems to have been accelerated by several times, just this year.

Like it or not, 9/11 was the catalyst , and who ever was responsible for that act no longer matters and its time that people understand this and stop focusing on it.
Its the repercussions of that act that we need to concern ourselves with and this is a prime example of those repercussions.

The freedom that we once mocked the world with is in jeopardy, our 4th Amendment is being trampled and spit on daily and we continue to swallow the, way over used buzzword, its all for "NATIONAL SECURITY" excuse.

Something has got to be done but what that something is, im not sure right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join