It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter Solstice, Lunar Eclipse Overlap First Time In 456 Years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Happy solstice to all!! I have my solstice tree all decorated and I still have 2 more days to buy everyone their solstice present. I think this is the perfect year to switch over to celebrating solstice instead of Christmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Last time this happened we had our queen Elizabeth the first in the tower of london, lady jane grey who usurped her was beheaded, holland was ablaze and papist europe under the jesuits was on the march.

We had a queen Elizabeth then and do now..

Interesting...

Funny how history repeats itself.
edit on 19-12-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Now this will be very cool to witness.
I really hope it's clear enough night to view.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Maann, the weather network is calling for rain Monday through to Wednesday for my area...(Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada). I swear EVERYTIME something cool is going on and going to be visible in the sky it is ALWAYS cloudy here...

Please someone out there record this(at least some of it) and upload to this thread pleeeaaassse, in the meantime I'll be wishing for clear skies... I need to move back to Mexico.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

sweet! I cant wait to view it!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am feeling it tonight, the cosmos is spectacular at the moment.

The coronas I have seen the last few nights have been epic.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Thank you for THAT link my weather will be holding out for us I can't wait
This is very exciting for my 10 year old, a lot of eyes will be on the skies that night... PEACE

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I do not have a very great camera/camcorder but I will be tinkering with it Monday so I can learn how to best take the video. This way I can record the event and upload it to ATS so everyone who was unable to see due to weather, location, or timing will not have to miss out on the event.

I live on the US East Coast and will be ready for the event. I will also take pictures throughout the whole cycle so you can see it beginning to end.

If there is anyone else here that is willing and/or able to record this event for everyone please do so. Just because they cannot view it does not mean they should not view it!

edit on 12/19/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The 12 stages of Monday's total lunar eclipse
A guide to prepare you for this rare and beautiful event
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am highly excited for this. I'm sending out the mass texts now. I intend on reaching some great vantage point at 1:30 AM, watching it begin while I uncap a bottle of Corona Extra, take a sip and think to myself: Miles away from ordinary..

Whether I experience this alone or with others, I'm doing it. Anyone else doing something out of the ordinary during this cosmic event?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

Star!!
Sounds like a GREAT idea!! I am sooo excited!!

I sent out mass text msgs about this lunar event; of course I didn't get back many responses....if I'm not talking about Real Housewives of Atlanta or what's going on with Lil Wayne, my friends ignore my texts...

Thanks to my beautiful family here on ATS I can discuss such beautiful and rare events in our cosmos!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
merry solstice to you all.
nice to see so many will enjoy this event.
all the phases of the moon in one night.

um? what happens to werewolf's?
do they suddenly change to human then back to wolf?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This may be redundant, something akin to death on this site, but here is another site with info about the upcoming event: spaceweather.com... It is very exciting, I cannot wait!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I really wanted to see this, but looks like anyone in the west coast states of the U.S., especially California (where I am) won't be able to see the eclipse at all. Big giant storm from now till Wednesday.
Course the biggest rain storm in a long time had to show up here with the 21st right in the middle...
edit on 20-12-2010 by bdw18_123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
Happy solstice to all!! I have my solstice tree all decorated and I still have 2 more days to buy everyone their solstice present. I think this is the perfect year to switch over to celebrating solstice instead of Christmas.

as it was Originally...

Funny thing is if you take all the Pagan Influence OUT of Christmas what would Xmas be Like ?
Just the Mass at Church ? what else is there ? The Representation of exchanging gifts like the 3 wise man?
Is that it ? Even tho Hebrew God and His Angels (Lesser gods) and His (Half Blood Son Demigod) Jesus Reminds me of The same thing of Paganism and the Cannibalism Sacrifice Thing is what Gets me..
Bread/ Flesh Wine/Blood anyways Happy Solstice

Father Christmas AKA. Sinterklaas

My Favorite
Father Christmas on a Yule Goat

More like Father Christmas is like the Green Man ... or Jack in the Green

Lisa Thiel - Winter Solstice Song (Yule) WolfenZ likes this !

Music by Lisa Thiel Vid by WiccaNoita LYRICS:

Chorus: Enter the night and you'll find the light,
That will carry you to your dreams.
Enter the night, let your spirit take flight
In the field of infinite possibilities

On the longest night we search for the light,
And we find it deep within.
Open your eyes to embrace what is wise,
And see the light of your own soul shining.

(Chorus) Wrap up in the cloak of starry darkness my child,
And you'll find the center of all things.
For from this space of the deepest dark place,
Life Eternal does spring.

(Chorus) So when you find that spark When you dream in the dark,
Hold it close to your heart and know.
All that you see is all that can be
When you give birth to the dreams of your soul. (Chorus)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I live in R.I and was out at 5:30 this morning and the moon caught my eye because it was huge and almost blood red w a hint of orange. I haven't taken the time to look into it's relation to the eclipse but thought I would share regardless.If you have seen also post.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What time is this happening in GMT ?
2ND confused line.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well last night the moon, very full looking was incredibly beautiful with this godlen aura around it. This lunar eclipse is exactly what is shown in that bank mural, the black sun 12 12 12 too at that. We need to transform all negative to positve. Santa is coming to town just took on a whole new expression and yet for all their coding, we are powerful light and love, remember who we are, and translate every day into the highest loving meaing, and everthing including what santa means to children, father christmas and the spirit of giving on behalf of Yeshua, not Saturn!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/953622458b77.jpg[/atsimg]

This mural from a bank is coming true: www.prisonplanet.com...

12 12 12 tomorrow morning. Note the box and the loosening of its cage, its a cage, and something is being released??? Antichrist or the Devil/Satan? Just know the moon is tiny compared to the sun, this is just an optical illusion so I'll be spending time in meditation and I picutre my waterful, and pond in the sun, where I always go within to meditate.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
12 is half of 24 hours, and half of 12 is 666.

Code Red. Santa is comign to town but its just an illusion, stargate probably. But its an illusion, and in truth the moon is tiny, the sun is huge. Turn every single negative in your thoughts, heart, words, into pure Light & Love. The Family of Light, of which Yeshua is true representative of, though the bible is hijacked and the Vatican/Church's as well, he is the way home. He is showing us what the F O L really are, our Family, and who we really are, and the way out. Service to Other, pure LOVE, become the Family of Light, without any shame to hold you back, Light As A Feather is what passes the test here, as in pure LOVE. Transform every day, and this one too. Turn it around, go to the other side of the bed and think anew. Choose to serve everyone, don't argue with anyone, give and Love. Do the opposite of everything they expect, if they call a war. Just Love. If they call an earthquake. Just Love. Be Love and Light and overcome gravity and this duality!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join