It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy man signals for UFO and they show on fox news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok ...I know this is a really old vid. I actually seen it a few years ago before I was a member here at ATS.

I tried a few searches but couldn't find anything regarding this video. So I figure I would post it and see if it's been discussed and what everyone thought..

It was actually on fox news which is the only reason I even looked twice.

Thanks and again sorry if it's been discussed...if someone can link me to that post and close this that's fine.

Thanks again

veryamazing.blogspot.com...

I am on a iPad and can't figure out how to link to YouTube....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by navione
I tried a few searches but couldn't find anything regarding this video.

Once you know the name of the relevant guy ("Prophet Yahweh"), you can quickly find lots of views - almost entirely negative - expressed regarding his claims (including several threads here on ATS).

I don't think there is any problem with you starting a new thread about "Prophet Yahweh", since I don't recall seeing a thread about him in quite a while - although I may simply have tuned them out.

Similarly, you can find quite a few videos of him and his claims on Youtube:

edit on 18-12-2010 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
First time seeing that vid, Funny though how that orb from a few years ago look very similar to what we have been seeing recently

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by navione

Prophet Yahweh is a hoaxer

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

I actually found a thread with email transactions from Prophet Yaweh and some group who offered him $1mn to prove his abilities. From me reading it, he never got a chance to prove it because the people making the offer got scared and backed out because he suggested having armed security at a public event. I did not see a problem with the security. I dont think he has been fully proven to be a hoax, Even skepticoverlord now claims to have witnessed a UFO.
Here the LINK to the thread of emails

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I read some of the other threads that were linked so the overall opinion is he has someone release ballon near the area he is trying to summon the ufo's to.

This one seems to deserve some personal research on my part. Going to do some more reading and googling and I will check back in if I find anything that has not already been gone over in the other threads.

Again thanks for the links and replies. This one is pretty intersting to me despite the overall opinion of him being a hoax.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
IMO the legitimate orbs are where it's at as far as ufos are concerned. For years I dismissed what seem to be the "nutters" and contactees, but over the course of time--and as I came accept to the IDH as the most logical starting place for the phenomena--I began to look at these type of folk in a different light.

The true-believers, especially those who have intense personalities that foster a deep focus on the phenomena, seem able at times to "manifest" or call these sky mysteries.

I believe they can't always control it and this seems to encourage some of them to sometimes fabricate 'evidence' in an attempt to convince others of what they wholeheartedly believe.

It seems to me that whatever some of these folk are experiencing, it's the same phenomena captured on film by Dorothy Izatt. Whom, it might be noted, gained the seeming respect of Dr. Hynek as well as a sincere and lasting friendship.

I haven't personally seen a more convincing presentation that a film wasn't faked or explainable than the expert opinions proffered about her images.

Here's an ATS thread about Dorothy if you haven't seen it:

Capturing the Light, The Story Of Dorothy Izatt

As "crazy" as they might or might not be, and whether they hoaxed some of them or not, I'm revisiting a lot of the cases that I dismissed as total hoaxes before, Meier, Menger, Adamski and a host of others like them to see if they might have been on to something after all.

Not that I'm taking any of them at face value, but rather that I think there are answers to be found in a select few of them or those like them.
edit on 18-12-2010 by The GUT because: fixy

new topics

top topics

join