It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught In The Act - Ombudsman Report on the G20 Summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Awesome report by Mr. Martin. I remember reading a few disturbing stories from people here on ATS during that, it's so refreshing to see someone like Mr Martin call the cops on their BS. Martial Law in Toronto that weekend, and noone heard or knew a thing about it until now. Thanks MSM for your useless news coverage, and shedding the blame on a few people who vandalized businesses that weekend. Now we know that it was more likely undercover cops vandalizing the businesses so they had an excuse to arrest and detain people.

www.youtube.com...

Excellent job Mr. Martin! S&F for you!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eArth33lr

Yeah, the whole thing stinks. Nothing like Canadians being detained without reason while we peacefully walk down the road.

I did a thread on this earlier in the week when I heard about it. It gets worse every year at these summits.

I have never seen this video though... it was worth the view. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 18-12-2010 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The police have stonewalled every effort by Mr. Marin to get to the bottom of this. I doubt it will improve without support from the Canadian Parliament.
I was shocked as an American to see the police acting the way they did at the G20. My first thought was "omg, they imported US cops!". Truly sad to see this kind of excess happening to our friends up North.
Raise hell now Canadians - it will only get worse if you don't stop this dead in it's tracks.

Signed:
A disappointed American

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good on the most beautiful place in the world to live to slowly take are rights away lol, canada was doing so good with the wrold coming over for the olympics, economie was doing great, then we waste tons of money on the g20 and g8 summits, we close down toronto(which i dont really mind eheheh). I can remember in oct 1970, the RCMP and the army taking in quqbec, arresting long haired hippies, puting arttist, mayor of montreal, politicians in jail, for suposidly suporting the FLQ terrorist cells, they put small bombs and blow up federal governement property, like the friggen mail box, it came out later that the Police force, instaled some small bombs to make these bad men and women get sold out byt here neighbors.

That was not the last time our rights have or will be taken away.

geez the goverment even build a friggen fake lake to show off how canada ia awsome to the world politicians lol, what a joke.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Dalton McGuinty and Chief Blair should both be in prison.

Until a full public enquiry is done showing how this all unfolded, I am truly embarrassed to be a Canadian.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I sure hope we don't see this kind of thing happen again, but i have to be realistic and say that this incident may be an indicator of what lies ahead for Canadians and everyone else in the world it seems. Over the last year we've seen a huge forge ahead with working towards an NAU and preparing the public mentally for the type of "security" we can expect to see come about. Biometrics and the works, they are going for it hard now. The big push is on to seal the deal on this thing. The warnings of a possible dollar collapse, huge environmental catastrophies, (and no hurricane season?) I don't recall hearing to much about hurricanes on the news this year? Was there one?

Anyhow I have been reviewing in my head this past years events, and have noticed that the agenda made alot of progress and it doesn't look like it's gonna slow down. They'll put it in overdrive for 2011 I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
canada is always 20 years behind america, instead of learning from americas mistakes like they usually do, they bring in criminals like the lying weasel like mcguinty, and bush-lite, prime minister harper.

no better way to control the population than taxing them to poverty.

mr. marin should be the next prime minister.
edit on 18-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

top topics

join