It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
John Lear strikes me as a pathological liar. I don't mean that as an insult, but as a diagnosis. This of course is just my opinion.

He's not in it for the money, as he doesn't seem rich and there's no money in ufology as I hope everyone knows; he is not a disinformation agent, since his claims are laughable; he clearly has no great insight into the truth, since he offers no evidence whatsoever for his wild tales - so it seems he simply enjoys telling outrageous stories and gets a kick out of the gullibility of others, and the rush of pretending to have insights and knowledge about reality that others don't.

The idea that an extraterrestrial civilization, advanced enough to fly from star to star, would not have solved a food supply problem beforehand, is simply absurd. That's an infinitely more likely conclusion than imagining a hollow moon stuffed full of meat factories.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

John Lear strikes me as a pathological liar.

If we're all foretold, destined and controlled by the Greys like John Lear claims...your opinion is their opinion. It must be true.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
If we're all foretold, destined and controlled by the Greys like John Lear claims...your opinion is their opinion. It must be true.

That might explain my fondness for strawberry ice cream.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Alex Collier says the same,

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think if aliens exist and they are anything like us they eat "meat". So nothing weird there. Some snakes, sharks and other animals like to eat human meat.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just another outlandish alien theory, and honestly, this guy is kookoo for coco puffs. I'm pretty sure if aliens exist and are able to hide within other dimensions, they'd be advanced and intelligent enough to not waste their time hopping out just to get a taste of human flesh. That's like if thousands of years into the future, with all the knowledge I contain, I decide my next goal is to plant/find some form of intelligent life somewhere; and then simply use that different INTELLIGENT species as a snack farm. I wouldn't be wasting my time with such a thing were I a species of advanced origins. That would be the last thing on my list of to-dos.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
just like kfc clones chicken parts deep underground in a secret laboratory in the yukon territories, the greys might be operating a catering service cloning human beings for alien weddings and office parties.

but i do believe the aliens feed of the life force of people and drain them into a zombie like state.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

Want to know what all of us "Old Timers" know about him?... Punch up 'John Lear ' in our search box. Everything about him is still in the archives. I just double-checked.

Not everything, I joined ATS because of John Lear, he is an old friend..when they set up a question and answer thread back then I had many post in there and all my mine are gone..think around 50 of my posts are missing and most were in that thread.

The latest interview that John has done I think is with Tim Binnall of BOA, at least that is the last one I heard, I spoke with John on the phone a couple of months ago and he said there wasn't anything upcoming, at least at that time.

You can download the interview at the link below.

www.binnallofamerica.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is just scary if it's the truth!
if the greys wanna even try eating me, just the thought of it is messed up.

Seeing all those news as, crazy parents burying their kids or killed them.
It seems more like, they were controlled and the kids are in somebody's stomach right now as we speak.

I am taking the grays into a negative light now!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm afraid that John has been nipping too much of that spiked eggnog, and there is still a week to go until Christmas, and two weeks until New Years Eve. He's going to have one heck of a hangover!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that David Icke makes this same claim in his book? I used to think the idea of his was completely insane, but honestly I would not be surprised if it were true. It's probably hogwash, but it's fun to entertain the idea.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think these man-eating aliens should hire me as a consultant. I would advise them to take a few hundred or so teens or young adults back to their own worlds and start their own 'farms'. Sure would save a lot of traveling, don't you think? A regular Morlock-Eloi scenario.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I like(d) John Lear. He was a likable person. But a lot of what he says just sounds too far out to be true. But then again, what do we really know? For all we know, the "too far out there" things Lear says may in fact be the norm. It's just *us* (humans) that haven't gotten that far to realize it.

All I can do, is keep an open mind. Try to separate fact from fiction. Keep my eyes open and my eyes and ears open and my feet planted on the ground.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Everything in this universe is all just recycled matter in one form or another and everything feeds of everything else it seems, whether it's just regular old fashion eating of others entities, or as plants do in getting most of there energy from the sun, there still feeding of the sun only in a more direct manner, or you can say energy in many different forms collides with energy in other forms and sometimes combine, we eat other animals for food/sustenance when we really have no need for such mass consumptions of other animals, yet we do it anyways because of obvious reason's, and we as humans are so much more advanced then cows and sheep.

So it stands to reason that this can be true on some levels if these aliens exist, if that is so is it really such a surprise? But it tells you a lot about the aliens in question that would still follow this practice of sustenance when they could technically avoid it altogether or diminish it greatly, and also about all the sneakiness going on by both the shadow government's and alien's. It tells you that we are not all that different as species
Like attracts like and what goes around, comes around. One of the law's of the uni verse, or karma as some say, or even you reap as you sow. But anyways if it's true then I guess it's going to be alien hunting season eventually yey, so they better pick a better and more direct food/sustenance energy source.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
The idea that an extraterrestrial civilization, advanced enough to fly from star to star, would not have solved a food supply problem beforehand, is simply absurd. That's an infinitely more likely conclusion than imagining a hollow moon stuffed full of meat factories.

What ever makes you people so sure that they would need to be highly advanced to get here? We already have the concept, and are close (if we don't already have it
) All they would have had to do was follow their Tesla and not go to a World War...

But the Greys are supposedly now hanging out on Earth.. in caves and tunnels and DUMBs from what I see on ATS. Not a lot of food grows down there. So they have to eat something. I mean you ever see those vats at Dulce?

Probably a good idea to give up spelunking

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Well I guess the same could be asked of the Surf and Turf. Why have that when you can eat Human?

It may very well be plausible. We could be a farm planet. Have you ever wondered why ancient technology seems to have just disappeared? There is so much unwritten history that it could have happened before. Maybe large amounts of the human race have been collected from time to time leaving only a few to resupply the planet in time for the next harvest. We would be the perfect livestock. We take care of ourselves.

I doubt this has happened but it is something to think about.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Seriously, why would someone want to eat a person, when they could have surf and turf?

perhaps some people hate fish...

We could ask Jeffery Dahmer... maybe he is an Alien?

And don't forget Hansel und Gretel

I mean our species was really into it before... maybe the toxins we eat means we no longer taste good

Cannibalism was widespread in the past among humans throughout the world, continuing into the 19th century in some isolated South Pacific cultures; and, in a few cases in insular Melanesia, indigenous flesh-markets existed.

Cannibalism has recently been both practiced and fiercely condemned in several wars, especially in Liberia and Congo. Today, the Korowai are one of very few tribes still believed to eat human flesh as a cultural practice.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe John got his info from ATS

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pretty scary that
Says the Greys are ruled by the Reptilians and serving dinner at Dulce...

well paraphrased

Some lovely articles all over the web...

Alien touchdown at the human buffet
bugbear.wordpress.com...

ALIENS EAT HUMANS..SO IT IS LOGICAL TO EAT ALIENS
www.rumormillnews.com...

Ah! Turn about is fair play... wonder what sauce would go good on roast Grey?

Don't Eat Me
What can we do to stop aliens from eating us?
mwillett.org...

OH Here is a good one
Wonder how they did the study

Aliens Don't Like to Eat People That Smoke!
www.sott.net...

Now here is a though... Earth as a fast food drive through...

Do aliens eat humans. Is earth just like a drive through.
www.answerbag.com...

That might just be it... a little lunch stop last fuel before heading for the Andromeda Galaxy

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Did nobody see the film Soylent Green, (is people). Anyway we all eat things that are socially disengaged from us, disgusting to some, acceptable to others. That would include Cannibals as their pratice.. Lear may well have fallen out of his tree

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
should we believe John Lear ?

You do realize that this video is about 20 years old?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join