It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why should't aliens eat us after all we ARE just another biological organism, we do the same to practically every other species on this planet. It don't even matter if it's poisonous we still find a way to consume it.
And before anyone says "they shouldn't because we are sentient" every other animal or creature is aware of their environment the only difference is we have learned to communicate with each other on a wider scale , Doplhins can communicate ( we are only barely able to think we understandwhat they are saying but we still eat them don't we?.
So why shouldn't aliens see us as another foodsource?.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Would that mean most of us are free range and NK is the equivalent of battery?

But in all seriousness, unless the Wraith from SG:A are real, I can't see any intelligent, advanced culture wanting to nosh down on another sentient lifeform. In fact I reckon if there was an advanced race out there they would either a) rely on technology for nourishment, or at least remove the need to eat,or b) be vegetarian, the thought of eating another living creature is quite horrifying when you think about it real hard (ever seen slaughterhouse vids?), I try not to think about it as I'm quite fond of chicken burgers and juicy steaks.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

well i have followed the lear family for years, he is very well connected and imo a creadible person... as to the aliens eating us? well, one would have to ask which ones?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's true.

We're sorry but you humans are just too tasty.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I bet aliens taste just like chicken. If I ever see an alien I'm going to throw it into the deep fryer
Yum, yum deepfried alien with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Beavis because: cornholio

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They eat feces, That's why they are always anal probing us to check the viscosity

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Perhaps, I mean, think about it, there must be many planets out there, and many aliens that could be much bigger than us - lets say, like 15-20 feet tall, and basically have massive city-sized spaceships that could turn our planet into cinders. I would imagine that they would value the water on Planet Earth, and possibly snack on the humans. But really, thats all science fiction, im sure that they are actually cloning and growing people to be used as food, like hydroponics, and then connect thier brains to a kind of "dreamworld" like in the matrix.... Well that is also a strange thought.... Who knows the truth, lets hope that the governments of the world unite against this threat, before the U.S. sell us all out to the aliens!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

You must be referring to the class of aliens known as "Terd Burgalars" from Uranus.
knew they would be here eventually.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These aliens are rude and have no manners.
Haven't their mothers taught them not to play with their food?
ZING! okay that was lame....I tried to be witty...sorry guys

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The extraterrestrials, or should I say extradimensionals, feed on our emotions or "vibrations." Negative emotions keep them in power. Normal human food is energy condensed, as all matter is. For beings in other dimensions, our negative emotions act as food to them, as emotions are energy too.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I was digging it until the end. They are running amuck and we cant stop them. Hahaha. He shoulda stuck with the first part, 30-35 ufos and 150 bodies.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
We should have figured this out earlier. After all they are flying around in saucers. They bring their own plates. The cigar shaped ufo's are what they smoke after an all you can eat human buffet.
It was right in front of us the whole time.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Sigh..... you guys....

If they are NOT eating us... then Dulce never happened

But in the Medieval world I reside in most of the time we have an old saying...

"Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup"

Now since we all know the Dragons are really reptilians... I mean Eve talked to that 'Serpent" as if it was a common thing back then to talk to 'Reptilians' It's not like she was surprised that it spoke...

Now Hollywood told you the same thing with "V"

Way back "Twilight Zone" showed you "To Serve Man"... it was a COOK BOOK

So just exactly how much more proof do you need anyway?

:shk:

edit on 18-12-2010 by zorgon because: Phage has been EATEN by Aliens

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's a very unlikely scenario. First of all our bodies probably contain alien bacterias which could a hassle to them, but lets say they had no issue eating us.. Then why? Why when they could just scientifically grow superior meat in a lab? It's what humans are capable of.

How would they possibly get away with stealing and eating human bodies without anyone knowing? There aren't that many humans missing yearly :-\ It's possible but just too unlikely.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthuluPrime
Humans have become essentially chemical toilets through the propagation of technology. Nearly everything we eat and encounter is polluted with some brand of toxic industrial chemical nowadays.

I would hope that extraterrestrials would have a better mind for their diet... unless we are the poison tainted McDonald's in this region of space... then who knows

Maybe all the crap that they are feeding us now a days is actually meant to help our chemistry in our body to be more nutritious for the aliens consumption, just a scary thought. I mean, the fact they found that life can grow in arsenic now, just think of what that is bad for us, might be like ultra vitamins for aliens. Just like us filling our cattle with hormones so we get more out of them. Same, same....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Now I've heard everything! Would you like fries with that?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
It's a very unlikely scenario. First of all our bodies probably contain alien bacterias which could a hassle to them, but lets say they had no issue eating us.. Then why? Why when they could just scientifically grow superior meat in a lab? It's what humans are capable of.

How would they possibly get away with stealing and eating human bodies without anyone knowing? There aren't that many humans missing yearly :-\ It's possible but just too unlikely.

what if you got this all pegged out wrong, first of all, look up how many people go missing just in the US each year and are never found, then look up how many people internationally, then consider all the people who go missing in slavery rings alone. It adds up to a heck uvalotta people. Then, maybe if you consider all the cattle mutilations that happen, think of what is taken, all soft tissue, organs, eyes, and such, maybe that stuff is made into a fluid that sustains the little gray buggers, now, what if human tissue is like cream of the crop, and they do the same thing with all the people they eat. Now, if you took even a third of these people who go missing and say that they fell victim to this scenario and turned their parts into food, you still got a lot of food to feed these things. What if they dont need that much of this stuff to sustain themselves, like camels and water. The possibilities are endless when you think of what could actually be happening. This guy seems to be credible, and why go this far to hurt a very famous family name. Just saying!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
you ever wonder why we age? supposedly our forefathers lived for a 1000 years. maybe our forefathers are the alien vampires

edit on 18-12-2010 by aliengenes because: edit

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
Why when they could just scientifically grow superior meat in a lab? It's what humans are capable of.

Ewwww growing "scientifically superior meat in a lab" and all those hormones injected into cows getting into our food stream.... no wonder people are getting fat

errr wait a sec... I thought that is exactly what the Aliens were doing at the DULCE labs?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I wonder if an alien has teeth. They might put us in a blender and serve us in a martini glass over cracked ice.
Or inject us with syringes. Or snort us after we've been properly reduced to powder.

Actually, I believe they come here for the sea food, crystal waters, and other fine earthly cuisine.
Oh, and lets not forget how much they love our beef.
Seriously, why would someone want to eat a person, when they could have surf and turf?

edit on 12/18/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join