It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ow yes, humans are very tsty...

..have you ever eaten human flesh? have you!? just preparing it is hoorible, to short and it will be tender en moist but incredibly dangerous to eat regardless what species you are. To hard and it becomes utter tasteless shoeleather to eat. Preparing human meat takes time and even then you need good humans. Per definitions all the ones on the northern part of the globe are hardly recommended to eat, full of antibiotics and other chemical junk.

Next to that most human intestines are rather slungy to eat. Or did you think cows got mutalated for nothing?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Pretty old video interview. And there is no doubt he knows more than he can give away there, and at any given moment what is said would be what is approved, ie. perhaps has the Vrill/Majestic stamp on it.

If you want to see what he is about more recently, Project Camelot has some very good John Lear interviews, and he also hangs out at Lou/Sleeper's: www.ufolou.com... Just click on Einstein.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
lol seriously?

this is why you shouldn't trust people who say they are ex CIA / whatever

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why would they eat people, when there are so many tasty (yuuuummmmmm).....cows, pigs, chickens, geese, buffalo, ducks, llamas, goats, camels, deer, elephants, gazelles, whales, giraffes, wildebeests, gnus, pandas (oh...wait....pandas are endangered...so THAT'S why?), tortoise and....TUNA!

Just to name a "couple"...

And another thing...at least in the USA...why are there MORE people every year...not only in total numbers, but in total pounds! Look at this thread, for example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You don't suppose.....there's a coordinated effort to "fatten" people up?? Maybe "they" make pate' from those fat livers........

(>insert horrifying scream here

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder if some of these people throw in some wild, farout there stuff to get across an underlying message of some kind. I don't think for a moment folks like icke, lear, and others are just off their rocker. What they are doing is carefully crafted, either by them, or someone else. Just my 2 shillings.

We humans are an interesting bunch, though. Some of us will believe anything that has alien or UFO attached to it. Others will swallow everything mainstream science feeds them with near blind faith. And still others will believe anything a "leader" in the "church" tells them to the point of drinking kool-Aid.

We could all stand a little more "Cartesian Doubt". And a little less "Consensus Reality".

Good Post. S&F

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I just hope they don’t boil us alive like we do to Lobsters

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
thanks for all the great reply's

what i'm wondering is,

if Lear is, or was CIA, is the message he is broadcasting just fear mongering for the predicted fake invasion ?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

I think this is about progressing, and advancing, changing the past behaviors. For all I know 2011 has already occurred, and this is a repeat, maybe 8 times later in a winterland state, where some of us agreed to stay to get more family out because things are not written in stone, because its about progressing, because maybe the whole galaxy already did its upgrade. Who knows, but I certainly wouldnt worry about bad ETs, because reaching the Love channel in your heart and caring about others is a progressive thing, not a shameful moment when you realize you let family down in this school, failed the test, and you run off and turn yourself over to the jailers!

sleeperlou.proboards.com...
Here he says when someone asks if we should be nudging others and sharing some of this with them, attempt to wake them up:

Most people are buried in illusions and don't know that they came from the stars and are going back. Why should we keep that fantastic news from them? No ones' life is written in stone and people can change their trajectory and perhaps avoid a train wreck of a life.

This is Sleeper/Lou by the way. John writes here a lot too, and his beliefs are a lot more positive than this older video discusses.

If you want to see what John is about now, read up on Sleeper's threads here on ATS, and check out that site/forum I've linked including the Q& A tab, and John's section there. Also ET_MAN. Lou/Sleeper and ET_MAN have very much similar information, both are connected. John is standing behind Lou.

Also, be positive and transform all negatives into positive thoughts, its all about Love. And forgiveness, overcoming the world, caring about those in need, reaching out to others, our families.

I'm not afraid of any ETs, good or bad, all are family in the end. I am more concerned with letting my Family from Above and those here down, by doing a bad job of things here.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

To paraphrase Mr.Wilde ''the unexplainable in full pursuit of the indigestible ."

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
should we believe John Lear ?

Simple - no. The man is a lunatic. He also thinks that the moon is a hollow ship and other assorted lunacies.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Originally posted by easynow
should we believe John Lear ?

Simple - no. The man is a lunatic. He also thinks that the moon is a hollow ship and other assorted lunacies.

Remember what they did to people who claimed the earth was round a ways back?

Those people where also called lunatics...

You just never know sometimes what may really be true....

The thing about aliens using people for food has been mentioned by a few other researchers in the past, one of those was Phil Schneider, who was saying this at his speech events, but was found with a rubber hose tied around his neck... He was saying that they eat human glandular excretions as part of their food base...

Someone long before Phil also said that exact same thing, but I can't remember who...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Were you aware that "Lear" is a word defined on The Urban Dictionary? I like it. Look it up if you are interested...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In my UFO / Alien research it has been suspected and mentioned about the possiblity of humans being used for food just like we use cows, sheep, pigs and chickens.......etc

The majority of humans have no qualms about eating "meat" as long as it comes from a "lower life form", ie: one that cannot do math, talk, lower IQ, etc........so why, if there are beings elsewhere that need nourishment would we think they wouldn't object to also using "a lower life form" to substain their bodies?

I imagine the law of the jungle, "eat or be eaten" applies almost everywhere, including multiverses, parallel worlds and different dimensions.

Below is a interesting link concerning a interview with Sergeant Clifford Stone who served in the military.

www.phils.com.au...

And below is a link to additional reading about this subject.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

You can read Mr. Stone's book, UFO's are real here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If you like this book that is only readable on-line copy and paste it to either Note Pad (everyone has) or MS Word.

William Cooper's book Behold a Pale Horse we learn that our military found 'human body parts' when they inspected the crashed saucers at Roswell in 1947. Right after WWII, our scientists and military were certainly interested in ADVANCED technology. Cooper wrote that a pact with the Devil was secretly struck between the grey aliens and Earth leaders. The deal was: The grays would give Earth scientists, who work for the Secret World Government, advanced tech. In return, the authorities would allow the aliens to abduct people; conduct biological experiments; extract enzymes from cows and do what they need to do without interference. The human elite have a campaign to make those of you who have seen saucers....seem crazy. The typical, government cover-up concerning UFOs is all part of the deal. Our leaders think more of their own science and technology than the welfare of the people. Government agencies purposely lie to the public; all to protect the interests of the aliens who they are indebted to for valuable knowledge and information.

The CIA did not exist during WWII. The creation of the CIA corresponds exactly with the time of Roswell. It was THEN...when we knew the grey face of our real enemy...that there became a need for a Central Intelligence Agency. The CIA, originally, had nothing to do with espionage against Russia; China; Middle East; South America; etc. Government agencies and the news brainwashed people into a Cold War. To the public, the CIA was a watchdog to guard and defend the U.S. against our HUMAN enemies. In secret, the CIA gathers information against our real enemy; the aliens.

An ALIEN presence known to the general public would cause, if not a panic, a change in humanity. Earthlings would UNITE; there would be fear and prejudice against the invaders; as in the film 'Alienation.' An old 'Outer Limits' episode was called: The Architects of Fear. In the story...a small group of humans decided to fake an alien invasion in an effort to UNITE the planet and bring peace during troubled, Cold War times.

A known ALIEN presence is not what the secret Directors of our planet wanted in the 1950s. They wanted FEAR

Source: www.world-mysteries.com...

As far as John Lear's credibility, He is the son of the man that founded Lear Jet.

He is a retired airline captain and former CIA pilot, as well as the son of the famous inventor of the Lear Jet. He is a former Lockheed L-1011 Captain and is highly regarded in aviation circles. He has flown over 150 aircraft and has earned every certificate granted by the Federal Aviation Administration. John also held 18 world speed records and has worked for 28 different Aircraft Corporations. During the late 1980s and early 1990s, John began coming forward with some startling revelations concerning the subject of aerial phenomena and Unidentified Flying Objects.

I've watched hours of his interviews and his body language, eye contact and voice denote (in my own humble opinion) that he at least believes what he is saying.

He isn't in this for the money; the guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

A friend of mine (not me) saw him speak at a UFO Convention and said he comes off as “a pretty upfront, truthful kind of guy".

Many renown UFO / Alien researchers have said that many of our missing children (less polluted with drugs, alcohol and other contaminates) are the most desirable.

Now, you want a really good conspiracy?

William Cooper (Behold A Pale Horse) and Philip Schneider both mentioned that humans are indeed being used as a food source and both men died under strange circumstances.

Try finding out how many hundreds of thousands of humans go totally missing each and every year and to date for some reason, reliable universal statistics are nonexistent.

Yes many just simply run away but the number has become too large to support people simply just either running away from an undesirable home situation or being kidnapped by a disgruntled parent.

And, for some odd reason, it's almost impossible to get a good statistical number year by year on how many of us simply "disappear".

If one does the research you will find that the US Military did find vats of human remains and blood on board the alien craft at Roswell.

For scoffers about Roswell, read the credible people Jim Marrs list in his book "Above Top Secret" page 237. He doesn't talk about body parts but one of the witnesses was George Bush's sister Miriam an army nurse.

Below I will list where you can find back up to aliens eating humans. fyi: The greys absorb blood and human body fluids via soaking in vats containing same.

The reptilians are supposed to actually eat human flesh as well as possibly absorb our energy.

In Nigel Kerner's book, "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Human Souls" he even theorizes our soul energy at death can be harvested.

No, I've never taken a trip to Mars, met a "space visitor", been abducted or seen a UFO up close but I personally believe our government had no choice but to cooperate with some of the "visitors" they have encountered.

Again, what do I believe? I'm not sure - so don't come back and blast away at my reply. Until I actually come across a landed UFO and alien I will remain skeptical.

I personally believe, like humans, there are many beings not of human descent, some are nice and polite, follow the golden rule and play nice while some do not play nice and follow a service to self at everyone else's expense agenda.

If you are serious about researching the alien presence, the books and articles I have read or am still reading and found worth buying on this subject are:

(Free article on 4shared.com by John Lear & William Cooper) www.4shared.com...

• UFOs & The National Security State 1941-1973" and UFOs & The Nation Security State 1973-1991" by Richard M. Dolan.

• Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper (can down load a free 550+ page pdf copy here): search.4shared.com...

• Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls by Nigel Kerner

• Witness To Roswell by Thomas C. Carey & Donald R. Schmitt

• Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs (Can get a used copy at Amazon.com cheap)

• Defending Sacred Ground by Alex Collier

• Extraterrestrials Agenda, UFOs And The Alien Agenda, The Biggest Controversies, Conspiracies, Theories And Coverups Of Our Time all 3 by Maximillien de Lafayette

• The Secrets of The Mojave Desert by Branton (free 336 page e-book) here: search.4shared.com...

• UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record by Leslie Keen

• Alien Encounters by Chuck Missler (free e-book): search.4shared.com...

• The Biggest Secret – David Icke (free e-book): www.4shared.com...

• Tales from the time Loop – David Icke (also free at 4shared.com)

• Human Race Get Off Your Knees – by David Icke

• Book of the Damned by Charles Fort (Written in 1919)

• The Threat by David Jacobs

Hope you find this list helpful.

On a final note: I suspect (do not state or believe this as fact yet) that possibly the U.S. Government some how got tangled up with a malevolent group of ets and are now finding themselves with their back up against a wall. Did they trade a "quiet war" in place of a "open war"? Did they simply sell humanity in hopes of saving their own necks and those of their own offspring? Did they find that meeting up with a more advanced civilization that they really were and still are powerless to do otherwise but what they are dictated to do?

With the "alien" question, there is so much disinformation, so many layers of what is going on and who all is involved, we may never get a complete or even partial answer.

I've said this in some of my other posts, from my own experience, if someone means to screw over you they are usually secretive, underhanded and sneaky. If someone means you well, they are usually forthright, above board and honest in their dealings with you.

If "they" come down.........and offer us rides we just might be a little cautious.

Your thread reminds me of the old Twilight Zone "To Serve Man", if you haven't seen it - google it, good episode.

To watch this go here: www.tv.com...
edit on 18-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by russ1969

He isn't banned. He left and never came back.

Like I said, the ETs ate him!

Found this on Wikileaks:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Is there any way to obtain a sample of what Mr. Lear drinks, consumes and/or smokes?

For analysis only of course.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Fear, don't listen to this.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

LOL!!

Dessert is "Vanilla Ice Cream". What?! No pie?? Ripoff!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

I think they eat the people ALIVE, totally freshhh,and yes this is the fact that is terrifiying,900,000 missing americans a year??????plus the cold cases??.....how mmany runaways are found???how many are never found. Have any of u walk in any city hall lobby with the wall full of pictures of missing people/????

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

C'mon?! Really? Cooper, Stone and Lear cited as credible sources in one post? You've been around the boards and must have stumbled on some of the links people have posted about these guys. There's barely a single person who knew Cooper and has a good word to say about him. Cliff Stone is probably a nice guy who's imaginative tales sorta overtook him and took on a life of their own. Other than the FOIA docs he shared, his accounts are way past plausible. Advanced alien weaponry can be thwarted by a bible? 57 species?

It's also hard to believe Branton can be considered worthy of sourcing. He was part of the same group who spread all that 'dark side' BS in the late 80s. The Dulce lies and BS came from AFOSI via Rick Doty and Bill Moore. Lear, Valerian, Branton. LMH and others latched onto this crap. Here we are 20 some odd years later and despite the all the evidence, people are still entertaining them.

I respect the time and effort you put into your post and even your faith in these crazy characters. At the same time, it's unfathomable to me how someone with your intelligence can support them.

ETA: starred your post
edit on 18-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

hey, ive been trying to follow the human mutilations for some years.
Youve just mentioned one ive read a bit about, but way back....
The guy was found near a resevoir,(typical ufo habitat)
There were reports of UFOs in proximity...
The local law hushed it up somewhat, but there were rumours to the effect that they had found as many as twelve victims but hadnt published that fact.
There were also, human mutes rumoured along with the hudson valley sightings(big black triangles)
but J Allen Hyneck had covered these stories up,so as not to alarm the people /
(this last also hearsay....)
On the documented side, a sargeant in the airforce was abducted from the white sand missle range, and returned three days later to near where the abduction had occured,unfortunately he was aalso mutilated nearly exactly as the cattle mutes have been found.
They had accused the officer who had accompanied the sargeant that day, with murder, but released him when the body was returned to us....
Other animals besides cattle have also been found mutilated,in other parts of the world.
In the UK, sheep have been reported found in the same condition, and even whole flocks of them have been killed in this fashion.Russia should be reporting these things too, its so vast, with herds of all kinds of domestic, and wild animals to choose from,as well as lots of isolated humans if thats where their tastes lie.
I believe Australia is also feeling the pinch of mutilations, though i havent heard much about it.
As for John Lear,hes obviously a very eccentric, very smart man.There are some claims hes made that have been corroborated by others.
I for one cant help but like him, hes certainly given me much pause for thought over the years....and like they say, time will tell....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join