It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Who really knows ?

But What is a FACT is that 900,000 Americans go missing each Year! Year after Year after Year...

900,000 in the US alone, Who Knows hom many Humans go missing around the World each year.

Sure some of the missing are found, some are run-aways, some are vitims of other humans, but 900,000 is alot of people.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Source please?

This source says the following:

The facts are sobering. On any given day, there are as many as 100,000 active missing persons cases in the United States. Every year, tens of thousands of people vanish under suspicious circumstances. Viewed over a 20-year period, the number of missing persons can be estimated in the hundreds of thousands.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I dont know his credibility, but do you know 100% he wasnt cia? he wasnt just a pilot, didnt he design the Lear jet?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
they dont wanna eat me, i'd cause cholesterol, heartburn and gas...

link   
reply to post by Myendica

His father did.

~Heff

link   
I miss John on this forum too, he is getting on in years now, and don't even post in his own forum much of late. The film in the OP is pretty old. I have emailed with John a few times, and find him to be adamant on what he says. It is completely true that a great many children go missing every years, and most are never found. Evidence has been brought forward that there are Deep Underground Bases in operation.
Do I think John is telling the truth as he knows it? Yes, I do.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Alex Collier, Peggy Kane, David Icke, claim this also but they don`t say it`s the greys, they say its the reptilians!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Jeez, that video looks a hundred years old. I wonder if Lear has made any - recent - comments about this.
Plus, the presentation seemed like a mockery, with all the funny music. Woo-stuff. Woo.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by markyboy890

Alex Collier, Peggy Kane, David Icke, claim this also but they don`t say it`s the greys, they say its the reptilians!

These three losers are as bad as Lear when it comes to credibility, but are nowhere near his creative equals. Lear can tell a very elaborate tale and some of it's even original. Those three turkeys have copy and pasted their stories from all over the place.

Kane has her reptilians coming from Orion and Icke has his coming from some other density. Collier prefers Alpha Draconis.

God bless each and every one of 'em and may they sell many DVDs this fair Christmas. Bites tongue and leaves...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes they do eat us on astral as well as on physical planes, our thoughts of fear is food to them, please watch the movie called surveillance (2008), otherwise you will think that i am not serious. And read my thread:

People are harassed by reptilians in lower astral planes ?

Please don't get put off by the term reptilian as these entities can take any kind of outer form.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I miss John on this forum too, he is getting on in years now, and don't even post in his own forum much of late. The film in the OP is pretty old. I have emailed with John a few times, and find him to be adamant on what he says. It is completely true that a great many children go missing every years, and most are never found. Evidence has been brought forward that there are Deep Underground Bases in operation.
Do I think John is telling the truth as he knows it? Yes, I do.

Am i missing something here? I was gone for 2 years. I thought john was banned in 2008?

I personally like john. Even if you think his story's are not true, They are still great to listen to.And as far as aliens eating us, I dont find that to be to far fetched. I think we need to first Have Proof of the aliens Then we can decide if they want to eat us. They seem to like beef a whole lot.

And if john's ban was lifted i will ask him, please john come back and post with us here at A.T.S.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well we humans eat animals and experiment on animals, and I might add we also experiment on human beings, therefore is it a shock that some superior beings are doing the same to us?

I think that is called KARMA.

I JUST HOPE THEY DON’T LIKE DARK MEAT!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
John Lear - Former CIA Operative Says " people are being used for food and aliens are eating us " should we believe John Lear ?

would Aliens eat people like he says they are ?

Hi easynow, interesting video, thanks for posting.

I have really no idea whatsoever about if " people are being used for food and aliens are eating us ", but one must not forget that John’s sources as he said go right to the top, so it could be on the other hand very well possible that he is right.
Our Universe is really a BIG place, and if it as it could be in our future being determined to be even infinite then it is infinite BIGGER.
So, who knows what kind of space traveling species there are that "flying around" for a better word out there.
It’s not that long ago that there were even Humans that did eat Humans.

Regarding your question if I should believe John Lear, I cannot say other that I have a great respect for him and that I take him very serious.
That doesn’t mean that I agree or believe all he says,
so I really hope that in this case he has it 100% wrong.

I thought that perhaps this could be interesting for some here, here are some statements of John from some years back; I have found so far not a more recent one.

Lear's Aliens (Original Statement)
This is John Lear's original statement on the alien presence, as posted to Paranet on Dec. 29, 1987.
John Lear has requested that the following file be published on ParaNet. It is our philosophy to encourage debate on paranormal issues, no matter how controversial, and we welcome his input. The information contained in this file has not been verified by ParaNet, nor do the opinions expressed herein necessarily reflect those of the Administrator or other ParaNet staff members. We can state, however, that John is who he says he is, and has numerous contacts in sensitive positions that could conceivably allow him access to information of this type

www.ufomind.com...

Aliens at Area 51 Statement by John Lear
The following statement is a "working hypothesis" written by John Lear on December 29, 1987 and revised on January 14 and again in March. This revision is dated August 25, 1988 .

www.ufomind.com...

In the same link you find an update.

Update on Current Events
A Public Briefing given by John Lear May 14,1990 Las Vegas

edit on 18/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

He isn't banned. He left and never came back. Check his profile or search 'Springer Lear Banned' or similar. Springer has posted a dozen times to explain that Lear left of his own free will. That he's on some interview carping about it is his own business...

Every now and then, a member grows so large in popularity that their ego begins to show in posts. They think they're top of the bill and the main reason why people visit. These guys go out in several ways; they breach T&Cs and can't believe that a lowly Mod would dare to challenge them. Their reaction gets them banned. Or they expect/demand special treatment and when they don't get it...leave or get banned. Or their ego is so fragile that when people keep disagreeing with them, they take their ball and go home.

Some great members have fallen by the wayside when that ego-thing has gotten started. The thing is, life just goes on. It's internetland and there's always a new skeptic/believer/debunker/star waiting to step up.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
John Lear was one of the outstanding members here that turned me into the first stage of being a conspiracy nut case (along with Zorgon when he started 'The Living Moon' thread). That was way back, when I just lurked from a darkened corner down in the basement and nobody knew.
Thanks to him and others here on ATS, I have admitted to myself and others that I am a full blown paranoidal fruitcake!
You take J.L. with a grain of salt. You don't nessasarily have to agree with him but do not dismiss what he may have to say.
One of his theories was the presence of a breathable atmosphere on the moon. As it's presently starting to come to light, with substaintial amounts of water being disclosed, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this were true.

Want to know what all of us "Old Timers" know about him?... Punch up 'John Lear ' in our search box. Everything about him is still in the archives. I just double-checked.

Enjoy-geo

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
reply to post by easynow

...There have been a number of articles lately about reversing the aging process in mice, growing organs etc. You can be assured if we're hearing about it the gov't could do it 25 years ago. It's possible these experiments and breakthroughs are being done on humans right now. The ultimate goal of mankind has always been immortality, the fountain of youth. Maybe I didn't sleep long enough, or I have had too much coffee, just a different way to look at things. Have a good one.

That's an interesting take on it, Willie9696. So you're saying (if I understand you correctly) that this could be gov't disinfo to cover-up human abductions by our own gov't for secret experiments. I'm sure the Elites are very interested in life-extension (their own).

It sounds so Nazi-ish, but when you consider things like "Operation Paperclip" where thousands of Nazi scientists were brought into the US after WWII -- it's entirely possible that there is a "continuing Nazi legacy" in our scientific community.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
And to further the theory that the aliens are eating us.

They make us put fluoride in the drinking water to help us marinate!!!!!

They introduced humans to cigarettes and cigars for the BBQ smoked flavor humans.

They taught humans to drink alcoholic beverages to tenderize us!!!

It is all making sense now. I think Lear is on to something.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

But What is a FACT is that 900,000 Americans go missing each Year!

Yeah, I though you had a population around 450M about 15 years ago. You need to sort some stuff out: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-12-2010 by kwakakev because: Changed 'k' to 'M', yeah a lot...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Aliens don't eat.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Something is going on,as one finds going to the official cia sight on the net, over 80,000 missing peoples reports in the United States alone, coincidence i think not

I for one beleive no one has all the answers, but i think that Leer has more knowledge than i or the average arm chair bandit on the net

thanks op

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join