It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear says "Aliens Are Eating Us !"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Huntin where? burger king? most people do their huntin at the grocery store. Look around, are you pre-packaged?
edit on 19-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've phone-interviewed John Lear once about his aviation career and family history.

I didn't like him very much.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I don't know about you but every kid I know from the Bronx is a tough sob. They'll be like, "Yo, alien... check this out", bring them to an alley someplace off Arthur Ave., and beat the crap out of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
John Lear - Former CIA Operative Says

" people are being used for food and aliens are eating us "

should we believe John Lear ?

would Aliens eat people like he says they are ?

edit on 18-12-2010 by easynow because: (no reason given)

Seems like mainstream media agrees with John Lear eh?

www.hulu.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by msbox
An advanced technology would be able to cultivate food "artificially". Why would then aliens eat humans? It just doesnt make sense. That's one statement from John that I dont buy.

Japanese eat a poisonous fish. If not prepared just right it kills you... I guess its a delicacy worth risking your life for..

Also consider that Earth is on the rim of the Galaxy... may not be many lunch stops this far out if your cruising the galaxy...

NASA took this photo some time ago... billboard spotted on the way to the moon

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I didn't read many of the post,

ALIENS ARE NOT EATING US FOR GODS SAKE.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Should we believe John Lear?

Trust is something earned. John Lear is a complete and unknown stranger. "Above Top Secret" visitors are also complete strangers. If we trusted these individuals with our lives, we would not be using anonymous screen names.

Would Aliens eat people like he says they are?

In order for an alien species to survive on Earth, its physical traits must be compatible for our environment. Even though an alien form of bacteria has been found, the reason behind why it has not multiplied is due to incompatibility.

I find Lear's comments rather interesting. Since NASA and Space.com just revealed an article about the newly found bacteria, the timing of this specific topic is very suspicious. I think Lear is trying to capitalize on the news.

Personally, I think he is a joke and liar.

edit on 19-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Enjoy all atsers... specially 4m mark onward...

edit on 19-12-2010 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

Why when they could just scientifically grow superior meat in a lab?

Who is to say Earth isn't one big lab or even zoo?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

"I phone interviewed him and didn't like him".

Why didn't you like him?

Please give us more information, instead of leaving us hanging with such a bare minimum post.

What did you say and what did he say in the phone interview?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I didn't read many of the post,

ALIENS ARE NOT EATING US FOR GODS SAKE.

If they are telling us that we are being eaten...........

www.hulu.com...

There are many ways to eat someone or something Metaphorically speaking.
Who is to say that is not happening when TPTB are even gloating about it?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The best part of this thread is that there's sure a lot of ppl registered in 2010 commenting on it...

How interesting...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by easynow

They look human. Always human. Never anything else. Auto fail for me on that one.

If it looks human, 99% chance its fake.

Yes but the human form has it's uses, if you were to create any species from a primitive organism on your own planet, even if it started from a 4 legged wolf creature or water based animal/fish creature. Some things in its creation will be the same in shape form and function. Sure you can do many things if we had tentacle or other weird appendages instead of hands, but a hand is a very useful tool if you think about it even more so then other appendages one can think of, it can function in many environments in water, gas, or land. Think about it some things in order to progress require certain forms, to create other forms, I mean how hard would it be to create machinery using paws or tentacles or other appendages. And like forms are alike in there form and thought's to many degrees.

So if it's a humanoid it tells you a lot about its history, were it came from, and what it's capable of, it's environment, and you can even deduce how it thinks by what shape it is to certain degrees. Like these so called grey's, they are depicted as small frail and having very light sensitive eyes for seeing and being in dark places most times, even the eyes tell you they are not a daytime creature, if you look at there form it already tells you much about them, and there definitely not the most resilient, to frail in body, and it would make sense in that they life underground or in hive structures or are spaceship helpers.

And to tell you the truth if it's humanoid in some ways it would be like all other humanoid creatures out there. They say some god created us in his image....well don't be surprised if this god is as flawed and as humanity is, after all we were created in his image. The same could be said if humanity in some far future creates a creature of it's own, what do you think the steps will be in its appearance and form and thought patterns?....Even in robotics the goal is to create a human like android, why is that? You sure can create any other form out there that you can think of it could just be a sphere with a bunch of appendages like robotic tentacles with manipulators on the tip of each tentacle, allowing it to do pretty much anything humans can do physically, yet everybody wants to create something humanoid. No mystery there why that is so.

So if it's a humanoid entity, it would in some ways be like us, or we would be like them, because form is function in more then just physical movement, in the way we think as well, it dictates that to great degrees as well. Basically if you meet a truly out of this world creature or alien and you would not be familiar with it at all, you would be in trouble because you would not know what it's capable of or would do or have any familiarity with it at all.

But if you meet an out of this world creature or alien that is humanoid, you would still be in trouble because you can guess what it's capable of and what it would do, because it would follow the same patterns as you would, only in a more unfamiliar manner. So it can stand to reason that a humanoid would be humanoid in function, and humans are not the most friendliest of creatures out there, and we are a bit prone to stoning or trying to eat things that are inferior to us. So what would a humanoid alien do, that is the question? compared to unhumanoid creature/alien.

And this whole thing of some aliens eating humans, alzz I can say is.....sometimes you catch and eat the rabbit....and sometimes you are the rabbit.
It all depends were your at, and in which form.
edit on 19-12-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: why are oranges orange.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
John Lear, I could take or leave and found his ideas nothing more than a distraction. What I do find interesting and to a degree its still on topic is this.

I have a friend who is for ever telling me the meaning of life, why we are over weight and the real reasons for the 2012 idea.

He said, in a matter of fact manner, and I quote.. " some think its all about de-population, and in a way it is, but its all about us being the main ingredient in the food chain" The Fema coffins? are to transport and store us in the larder and they return in 2012 to take us home. We are just a carry-out meal. I hope they choke on me "

He is brilliant, will come out with statements like this, then just carry on as if he hasnt said it. What is more likeable is the fact that he is 80 years old.

Respects

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Aliens are autotrophic .

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
The best part of this thread is that there's sure a lot of ppl registered in 2010 commenting on it...

How interesting...

I have noticed that lately all over the forum.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Even though an alien form of bacteria has been found, the reason behind why it has not multiplied is due to incompatibility.

Really? ;wow: can you link me to details of this alien bacteria please? Would love to read about it

As to John Lear taking advantage of the discovery
That video is 20 years old at least

So now who is the liar?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Well everyone has been saying "Disclosure is happening soon" There you have it right in front of your nose

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Mr. D

Aliens are autotrophic .

That may be true for some, are you sure ALL Aliens are? I've read
some will liquify us and absorb us through their skin........same thing
as eating us eh?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mr. D

Well everyone has been saying "Disclosure is happening soon" There you have it right in front of your nose

Yeah, just makes me wonder what an Alien steak or Alien BBQ taste like?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join