It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I'm new! I need help! I had a dream! It involves a strategy. Can anyone help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hello! I just joined this website because I had a dream. In my dream I wrote a message that basically had the idea that "criminal acts should not cause the entire society to be treated as criminal". The title of the document was "America Stands for Freedom". When I woke up, I wrote the document. I don't know what to do with it though, I know alot of people might have some mean suggestions about it, but I'm looking for some sincere people to help me out. It involves a specific strategy. It bypasses any discussion of conspiracy theories by not focusing on who the criminals are, but rather on what to do about the sudden and increasing loss of freedom and privacy in the USA and abroad. As for those outside of the USA, the document can be modified to describe situations in many countries.

All it requires is that people do what the document suggests.

I'll write down what I wrote here, but please be aware it may be very long seeming, and I apologize for that (I also don't know the limit here). Please forgive me for any mistakes. If anyone can help me with this project, please feel free to do so!

A little background information: This isn't the type of stuff that I would write, I'm not any type of super patriot or anything, I stay out of politics, I don't pay much attention to world events. I've heard bad things have been going on in the world though, and despite whose behind it, I've been seeing that people are being mistreated en masse with the excuse of these acts. Its very discouraging. What is worse, is the feeling of helplessness and hopelessness, that there is nobody to help and nobody to take action.

What the dream seemed to indicate was that we have to mobilize ourselves and each other to start taking action by first indicating to those officials who are meant to represent us to start taking specific measures to reverse the bad things that have happened in the country such as loss of personal privacy and freedom.

Please keep in mind, the message uses some loaded terms, but does not specify who or what is behind these things or if they are real at all, just the fact that they are being used as the reason for our loss of freedom, and that it is essentially letting such actions dictate our lives which needs to stop.

AMERICA STANDS FOR FREEDOM

The terrorists are winning and getting what they want every time we treat ourselves like criminals and reduce our personal freedoms.

Don't let the terrorists get what they want, take a stand for freedom.

How? Its simple.

Those people in the government called "representatives" aren't there to represent themselves or their own ideas.

They are there to represent you, the people who live in this country!

All you have to do is tell them what you want done.

They might not listen immediately or respond, but don't wait for them to respond, keep on trying.

More importantly, gather more people to mail them also.

Don't stick to just one person or organization.

Mail as many as you can find with what you want.

But what is it that you want?

Bit by bit, America, and those who live in it, have been losing their freedom.

At airports there is a choice between invasive body scans or invasive body touching.

Treating every American like a criminal, for the actions of some criminals and terrorists, is only letting the criminals win.

Its giving the terrorists what they want, which is giving up your freedom, and giving up what it is to be American in the name of fear and terror.

Don't let it happen.

Meanwhile, privacy is being lost on all ends, there are cameras in public places monitoring everyone as if we are all to be suspected.

This isn't fair.

Start standing up for America, and for Freedom. Make this country beautiful to live in and Free again.

Mail representatives and anyone else who is a position of power, mail them repeatedly, and gather more and more people to mail them also.

Tell them to take down the public cameras. To stop scanning us, making us take our shoes off, and doing pat downs for weapons.

Tell them to ban any organizations that try to steal our personal freedom or privacy (including personal information) and our ability to move and travel easily and freely.

Tell them to stop invasive satellite photography that gives any terrorists and criminals the
easiest access to plan an attack (Google Maps and Google Streetview is just one example of invasive surveillance invades privacy by coming right on top and outside of your home).

Don't let your privacy and freedom be taken away just because of some brutes and
bullies.

The terrorists and criminals want America to lose its Freedom, so that we can no longer feel good living in our country.

Don't let that happen, don't let them win.

From the comfort of your own home, you can begin organizing personal campaigns to notify representatives around the country of your complaints, and gather support from many more who will also begin the process of mailing and calling.

Don't give up, and don't lose hope.

If this is a war, the only thing at stake is our Freedom.

So far it has been decreasing bit by bit.

But, you might ask, what is wrong with public surveillance cameras? Don't they help to better protect us?

No, they actually endanger us in several ways. Using these cameras, we can easily be
accused of a crime if we do anything even accidentally suspicious in the vicinity of a crime we don't even know happened.

It makes life stressful and uncomfortable being constantly monitored by a network of cameras, it is certainly not living in freedom, to live under constant surveillance as if we
are criminals in a prison.

Public places should be free spaces for public use.

That is just one concern, there are many other areas where our personal freedoms have been attacked.

It is up to us to address each of these concerns, and repeatedly notify those who are supposed to represent us of these things and demand they be taken down and reversed.

If the demands of the people are not met, those who claim to be representing us, are not representing us, and can be removed from office with a petition.

This isn't about waiting for a candidate to vote for, those who are representatives right now are meant to actively represent the will of the people.

If they are not doing this, they can be removed from their position.

But representatives can't represent the will of the people if they don't know what it is!

That is why you have to mail them repeatedly, and gather more and more people to mail them repeatedly.

Start winning back Freedom for America.

Freedom is what this country has always represented worldwide.

If America loses its Freedom, then the world will follow, and we'll all be stuck in it too.

This is why it is crucial to start taking action now.

It is so easy.

I'm doing my part, but I can't do it alone, I need your help, and I need the help of many more.

Don't think that just because some other people are taking action, that is enough.

It could be that everyone is thinking the same way, and nobody is taking any action (expecting that others are doing it instead).

That is why you personally have to start taking action now and gathering direct support and finding individuals to help you mail and to also mail their complaints.

Find out every area where Freedom has been damaged and repair it personally by notifying representatives to immediately take action.

The representatives will want to do what you say because many of them want to be voted in again.

Don't stick to one representative, keep on trying with all of them repeatedly (it doesn't matter what their party politics are, they are all meant to be representing you.)

Create massive effort.

Standing around protesting or preaching doesn't work, you need to actively get it going by starting yourself and gathering others to notify all and any representatives and people to take immediate action to reverse all policies which have damaged personal Freedom and privacy.

Now, there are some things that might act to deter you and the others who are taking action.

If the Freedoms are regained, and the security measures are reduced.

There may be claims of or actual events of more criminal and terrorist attacks.

Don't let this deter you.

Living like a prisoner because some bullies try to abuse Freedom and openness is not the solution.

America should stay Free at all costs.

We can't let terrorism and criminal behavior steal our personal happiness and freedom.

All criminals and terrorists should know: America Stands for Freedom, we should not compromise it for anything.

Not any bully, not any attack, not any enemy.

If we lose our Freedom, then we lose our foundation, and the entire country falls with it.

That is exactly what the terrorists want.

They want America to falter in its promise of perpetual Freedom and openness, so that it ceases to be America, and instead starts treating every person living here like a terrorist and a criminal.

Don't let it happen.

Start taking action now.

This is not about voting, this is about using the representatives who exist now, who are meant to be representing you right now (despite their personal politics or party), and contacting them through mail, and on the phone, and personally and getting them to start helping you and taking action in regaining Freedom for the country everywhere it has fallen.

This is not a call for any violence, this is not a conspiracy, this is not a call for the government to "tell the truth".

This is about contacting people who are meant to represent you, and telling them what you want, and getting it.

This is about gathering support for Freedom and not letting terror win by causing us to live under harsh security measures.

The criminals and terrorists will attack, but criminals and terrorists should not choose the way we live our lives by causing us to restrict our own Freedoms.

We must remain Free.

Freedom is represented by easy laws, easy movement through the country and elsewhere, privacy, independence, the ability to move about without being under constant surveillance, to have personal rights, to not have our space and our bodies invaded by scans and touch to look for weapons that we don't even have.

We are the people who live here, and we should not be treated like the enemies.

The enemies are bullies who want us to lose all our freedoms and to be treated like criminals by our government.

Don't let them win.

America Stands for Freedom.

The terrorists want us to sit by and do nothing, they want us to not care and just let
our country fall apart.

They are counting on it, its the only way their plan works.

If we start caring, and start taking constant action, and not giving up, and gathering support, we will get our freedom back.

The terrorists will attack again, and maybe repeatedly, trying to test our will and our love of Freedom.

Will we give up?

No, never, how can we surrender the one thing that our country stands on?

If we give up (and not do anything), we have lost everything, our foundation, our country, and ourselves.

Don't let that happen.

It can't happen if you take action and gather support.

It can't happen if you care.

With each terrorist attack or increase in criminality, the government approved by those who are supposed to be representing us, takes action, negotiating measures to reduce our personal Freedom in the name of security out of fear.

They will keep doing this until we start telling the representatives to stop and reverse everything they have done to reduce our personal freedom in the name of security.

That the security measures are the very thing destroying our Freedom and that it is what the terrorist agenda always was.

We can't let bullies tell us how to live our lives, they want us to feel like prisoners in our
own home, don't let that happen.

They will continue to bully even after the security measures are removed, but you
can't let them win by making us live like criminals.

So please, please take action now by mailing all representatives you can get a hold of, gathering others to join you in doing this, and telling them to reverse all the policies that have reduced our freedoms, and to remove all the things that treat us like criminals.

This is our country, this is our home.

We have to keep it Free.

We can't let the government get so distant from us that we can no longer control it.

It is our government. We are in control, it is meant to represent our will.

Without freedom, This is not America.

So start right away.

I'm doing my part here.

Please do yours.

Don't expect that others will do it for you.

Everyone thinks that someone else is going to do it and nothing gets done that way.

Start immediately and by yourself, continue to gather support and others to do it with you.

(You can get help from coworkers at your workplace, club members in clubs you attend, entire churches and other organizations to help too, but you must do it yourself as well and not wait for others to help you, but keep spreading the word and getting more to help.)

(Also, don't make it vague for people, find out specifically where Personal Freedom and Privacy is being damaged right now and specifically tell people to mail about those policies.)

(If I seem vague its only because I don't know what laws will exist by the time this reaches you. Whatever the case, you must work diligently to reverse and repair any areas where Freedom is damaged.)

(This email is deliberately anonymous, in our effort to repair Freedom, our identity is not important. This is because we aren't doing this for credit, but so that we can live a peaceful life in a country filled with Freedom.)

(This message is to notify you to begin taking action, to spread the method to others and start notifying your representatives to reverse policies which disrupt Freedom, privacy, and openness.)

(Anyone who claims to have written this message but uses it to promote anything against Freedom (such as increasing security measures), is not the actual author of this message. Please feel free to use this message if you think it will be helpful in motivating others to begin taking action.)

(Don't let bullies dictate how we will our lives by brutish threats on our lives. Freedom must be upheld by our efforts.)

Don't expect it to get done without you personally doing it.

Mail those who are meant to represent the people and tell them all the areas where
Freedom is being disturbed and lost by security measures and other things.

Regain our Freedom and privacy, and don't let the terrorists cause us to live under strict surveillance like criminals.

America must remain Free for it to remain America.

That is because America Stands for Freedom.

But it doesn't Stand for Freedom by itself.

We have to uphold that Freedom by standing for it ourselves, so gather as many as you can to help you uphold freedom too.

Demand the reversal of the laws that take away our freedom, and all the security measures that treat us like criminals.

Take away the public surveillance, the airport invasive scans and touching and shoe removal, demand the removal of laws that threaten our peace of mind and ability to move about freely.

Regain freedom for America.

Then you can consider yourself a real hero.

So please start taking action now and gathering massive support.

It starts with you, but we can't do it alone, so get as much help as possible and don't give up.

Don't give up hope.

The bullies will keep threatening us and attacking us, but remember, if we lose our Freedom, we have lost the country itself.

America Stands for Freedom.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomStands

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you! Your reply was very helpful. Are you a real person or a bot? Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I was just wondering.

I hope my post isn't too long, I'm sorry if thats the case. Nobody has to read it, but I hope someone does at least. Are there any tips for getting attention for my posts?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I believe millions are working on it, with millions more to come.
This is the kind of info that needs repeating.
Its the kind of info that should be fed to the walmart shoppers of the world, if you know what I'm saying.

Goodstuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Explanation: I'm a real member although my posts often do come across as robotic and for that I deeply apologize.

Personal Disclosure: I have read most of your post. So fear not as it has been read at least by myself. I am contemplating it very much right now and I hope to post a more specific reply asap.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thanks for the response! I really appreciate it. If you can spread this kind of thing around, it might help, or take action yourself too!

Also, to OmegaLogos, no need to apologize! I'm glad you're a human member! Thanks for helping me out with those tips!

I eagerly await your reply! If we could work towards this, and even get others to help us by working towards it, and others to help them, it really might catch on. It's either that or sitting around and letting it all just happen on auto pilot and not even giving it a try.

It doesn't matter what country any of us are in even, the message can apply to any country in the world other than America, anywhere that true human freedom and ease is being threatened.

The basic idea is that the existence of criminals (whoever they may be or whatever their motivations) who choose to abuse freedom and openness should not cause and thus dictate the way rest of the society lives (in compensating out of fear) but that freedom and free behavior should be maintained despite any and constant threats, because by losing our freedom then we're losing all there really was for us (all the fun anyway).

I want to try to get people to help me out with this project, to start reversing all the things that have gone badly for freedom and privacy.

People focus so much on the government "telling the truth" and protesting and demanding stuff like that, while letting all these laws and policies pass which are restricting the people in really tough ways. The excuse being used is increased security for personal protection. Even if this is true, it is really making life kind of uncomfortable for alot of people, and the rest are sitting by feeling powerless, when there are actually people called representatives who are meant to represent these things for the people, and they need to be repeatedly notified.

Thank you all, sincerely, for reading what I wrote.

edit on 18-12-2010 by FreedomStands because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by FreedomStands because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What you experienced in your dream was vivid and if you will allow me to break it down in a non-judgemental, non-perverting way I would very much like you to continue reading.

Initial Impressions : You state that you are not normally one to speak of these things passionately, but you feel that you must. You felt compelled to write and things seem to write themselves with little to no editing. This is called free-assosciation writing or 'free writing'. Of course, there is no pun intended by the term, though it's comical to see the parallel. Speed reading, what I gather is nothing more than absolute truths comingled with mixed feelings and strong emotions that seem to be grasping at something tangible but falling short. Simply put, you are on to something, and your subconcious is trying to tell your hands to put it into words.

Suggestion : Don't stop writing, refining, analyzing and perfecting your message. We all have a message, a purpose, and a reason for being born. Some destinies seem dwarfed by others, but when you are dealing with ultimate truth, a sense of shared accomplishment is the main driving force. You feel compelled to spread the message of your dream, and rightly so. You should take it and run with it.

Also, I am new to the posting game myself, and I hope that my post was as helpful as I intended it to be. Greetings.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hi! Thanks for reading it and responding! I don't disagree with what you said. I tried the message at a place called godlike productions another forum website that has alot of constant activity and got a less pleasant response. Mainly the complaint was length. The objective of the paper was to motivate people to actually start personally taking action and getting others get involved too and for it to spread from there. I'm afraid I don't know what to do with the document or how to get people to do that. Any suggestions?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You have your answer. You recieved negative criticism's because of the length, so why not condense it down to about 2/3 the size or less without losing much of the meaning. Make it into paragraphs so that it is more readable. That should be a good start.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I could do that, but I may not have a good sense of what works for people. Could you make a draft of it or the message in short form, a form that is condensed enough at least for you to read it without getting impatient? Sorry if thats way too much to ask.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If you have a message, you should try many different avenues of approach to project it. Those that want to hear it will of their own accord.

Here's one of my interpretations :

The talking heads doth vehemently speak,
spitting rhetoric like acid on the topic of freedom.

From thier bully pulpit we are made weak,
soaking up the lies that weigh heavily on our hearts like venom.

With arms held high we outwardly question,
when all pathways traverse back to ourselves.

Those that serve us offer only the lesson,
that the truth is perverted once it leaves our souls.

Vote for the devil in return for false promise,
and watch your hope fade again this quadrennial.

When all votes are cast dissolving shrouds reaveal lawless,
vampires and demons after control incremental.

Draining the lifeblood of freedom not eternal,
waxing and waning under the weight of those evil.

Forever once bright now seems so infernal,
filled with anger, sorrow wand unholy upheaval.

In aeons past, we sought the answers externally,
only to watch the truth dissapate into the void.

The time has come to search for eternally,
resounding truths unabashed, nor paranoid.

Carry thine message to audiences vast,
that despite adversity thou shalt succeed.

In joyous harmoney, with one voice avast,
and smite evil while planting love's seed.

Thine journey is long though not lonely,
for once you speaketh, the masses will listen.

Ultimate truths bellow foreboding and loudly,
and are the foundation of a future that glistens.

Hearken the voice, that of your heart,
without it thou art lacking a shepard.

To think is to be, proclaimed Descartes,
thou shall stand alone or die with the herd.

-sbctinfantry
edit on 2010/12/19 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Wow did you write that all just now?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I wrote it right before posting, yes.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Wow! That's excellent! Would you like to write some more things like that here if possible?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Give me some data and I will condense it into poetry or prose, or just PM it to me.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I gave you a Star and Flag

I love the energy, the intent and frame of thought. Sounds like something i would of wrote two or three years ago. Have been a lurker here on ATS for a while i think you'll find six months from now that soem of your opinons on matters will have changed.

My advice would be, becarefull of what you learn from the media and do not over think in regards to situations. Ask yourself as many questions as you can.

For example:
What is a true American?
What defines a terrorist?

I can tell you from my personal experiences that a few years ago if you asked me about terrorists, i would say kill them all! Now though i'm not so sure that we (our goverment) has not done something causing these people to defend themselves. Think about how complacent Americans are today. Would 90 percent of your friends even know if our goverment did something wrong and then once retaliated agienst declared the opposing group terrorists?

Another words dumb it down:

If i punch you in the face and then you swing back and knock me out, when i wake up is it fair for me to declare you a bully?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So what ideas do you have for those who are criminal and are misbehaving badly and actually need to be monitored and caught in their actions? Maybe you and I do not need this....but crime will be more rampant than it is without the surveillance being put into place.

Look around you. There are some real thugs in this world. What is your solution for that?

new topics

join