It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the Luminari?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I came across this a while ago but I post it now because I�m having trouble finding more info.

Ok illuminati is sun and Luminari is moon, you can�t have one with out the other...
So I did a search on luminari and got this www.luminari.com... Luminari, Inc. is an Italian localization and translation company, notice how the sections are bookmarked by the all-seeing-eye, but wait there�s more!
go to services and you see a magnify glass over the Great Pyramid of Giza magnifying on what looks like business people walking down the street. So I have been trying to find more info on the �Luminari�, with out much success, if you have anything please let me know�.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by Inf0rm3r]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
geez great help you guys are ter fer gerrr!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Check this out:

In the outer world, each Brotherhood thought of the other one as the dark Brotherhood, the Black Magicians. The battle between the polarities of the Brotherhoods started incredibly long time ago and reached its peak with World WarII. The two opposites, the sun (Illuminati) and the moon (Luminari) face each other and struggle for power, yet neither of them can win. They can only overcome polarity.

The 'Moon Masters', the Luminari, the Immortals who lived in 'Agartha' represented the spirit bound ,the Alpha pole. The Masters are the protectors of the spirit. They have whole physical-etheric bodies and can materialize at any time. They are the keepers of the magnetic field of the Earth and of its karma.

They represent the other polarity, the spiritual Alpha powers. They work together with the Masters of Light and they are .the Keepers of the Grail (the sacred and integral forces) of the inner cosmos.

Source: www.2012.com.au...

That should be a start at least. There is also a lot of symbolism with Thoth, the moond God of Egypt, he deems very similar to the Moon Masters. Check out my thread here, i posted a lot of stuff so far:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds like they are at odds...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
thanx Jamuhn

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Inf0rm3r

I have 17 and I'm becoming like Jordan Maxwell
lol but dude, look at this fr.youtube.com... I know a lot about that because I'm studying it right now and I'm also becoming aware of what COULD happen in 2012, I hope this will help bro. There's so many mistery in life... damn... will we ever know the real TRUTH?! Anyway, peace. Allah be with you.

top topics

join