It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You lot should not hate the US government. But embrace it for the good of ALL!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
I see a lot of threads on here abusing the US government. I do not see why. Every government round the world has its problems. Most you will not hear of because they are not the World Superpower.

Because the US government sticks its nose where it doesn't belong and thus killing many innocent people and their own countrymen. The US government is bankrupting the US nation by taking part in a big ponzi scheme. They borrow money to pay their debt and borrow more to pay that debt. Now they are talking about raising the debt ceiling even more. Many other governments are fiscally sound while the US government claims they are okay yet you see how the US monetary system works.

I think you lot especially Americans could learn to support your Government (whether it be Bush or Obama ro whoever comes in next) and start to be a bit more patriotic.

As SaturnFX pointed out America was built on citizens questioning their government. It wasn't built around the government questioning it's citizens.

The US government has highlighted the worlds problems and is one of only a few countries will to tackle them. they try to defend the world from the terrorists that would gladly kill and rape your wife, your children and destroy your way of life. They have actively sought to make the US a safe place (compared to a lot of place round the world). You once had the great American Dream but YOU the people ruined that with your constant need for material things and your constant whining about the system.

Trying to be a world police is the worst thing any nation could do. The US is run by corporations and corporation interests, nothing else. If they have no interest vested into a nation they will not do anything, neither will the UN. In example, the Rowanda genocide. My way of life? I haven't seen a terrorist not heard of one here.

So the people are the ones borrowing money from China? I didn't realize that.

The people have pushed the government into a corner, instead of letting them get on with what they do, the people want to interfere in things they know nothing about.

Like regulate and tax the hell out of the people? If you let them get on with what they do they will become even more corrupt and turn from a democratic nation into a totalitarian.

They expect the government to come clean on everything when in reality this is dumb and dangerous. Why would you let everyone including China and Russia know exactly what you are doing and what you have hidden. MAKES NO SENSE.

Because than you have things like the CIA trying to overthrow nations and the US people start wondering why other nations hate them and why terrorism is rampant.

So, start thinking about how working with the government may in fact keep the American Dream Alive. Without the US the western world will have to bow to Russia and China some day in the future. I DO NOT WANT that.
edit on 18-12-2010 by c0ldPhr34k because: (no reason given)

So by letting the government pile more debt on the nation we are keeping the dream alive? You understand what the government is doing is putting off the inevitable so my generation has to deal with it? If the people don't get involved and breath down the government's neck the government will slowly take away their rights than you will live like China and Russia.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join