It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You lot should not hate the US government. But embrace it for the good of ALL!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I know history of the USA..........Im from here, and live here

If you wish to debate anything in US history that will prove the op's assertions, please do continue.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

What is there to prove? Nothing I stand 100% by our allies the USA!. Your post is a fail!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
What the big problem is with the OP, is that he states we shouldn't question the motives of government. It is certainly the right of the OP and anyone else who agrees with him to support any and all government measures. Where the post really falls, is stating that people who question or disagree with the government are doing the wrong thing. That is what is so unbelievably dumb about the post. Simply because it is his right to feel that way, doesn't mean anyone has to accept what he says without a thorough correction through the use of American history.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

If I were to use the words of what I want to tell you to go & do, my post would get deleted, I would be banned for life.

So simply take your govt ass kissing & go away.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

wake up . Cuba is not a terrorist state. What is wrong with you . They might have human rights violations but so does China and theyre alot worse. Theres examples of the hypochracy around the world. OH dont be so hard on your govt.........did i hear you right.............is this the same govt that assinated Linchon, Kennedy, Martin luther king, the same one involved in the Iran contra scandel or the one that let crooked bankers scam the entire population or the one that didnt really care about New Orleans or the one that put our Mark Emmery away for something that doesnt even warrant any jailtime in British Columbia. Move to Canada and smoke lots of pot and fill your face before all the foods gone. And then wake up.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by canadacatfoodforcrocs

Don't care what you say about Cuba the way they unfairly treat the US as far back as bay of pigs is terrorist. Not the people just the government . No democracy = failure as a nation ..... dictatorship!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The problem with America now is their are too many politicians. What do politicians do they make laws. It is a rarity to see a new freedom in this country while the politicians chip away at the remaining freedoms you do have. The system is flawed like with any system. The answer isn't politicians saying they are going to change it. The politicians them self's are the problem see they are not in their jobs to give you more freedom they are there to make money and make a name for them self in history. When you understand this concept you see the flaw in the system. Yes i know the stuff has to be voted on by others but if you don't think these people are buying votes and making friends to get their law passed you are sadly mistaken. We can't even get them for insider trading which is like stealing because they vote it out every time. The system has become bloated and poisoned by corruption in backdoor dealings and secrets being held over each other heads.I'm sorry but this isn't what our forefathers envisioned when they created this system. If a Politician said im going to make a bill where new presidents are not allowed to own stock "insider trading" the white house staff will be paid what ever minimum wage is and no corporations are allowed pay for presidential campaigns the money will come from tax payers and put into equal amounts for each candidant I think most americans would drop dead of shear joy. we need to wipe the slate clean in the white house the senate local governers everything. People have forgotton its a civil service to your country. I dont see army people making 200,000 dollars a year and they are giving up their lives.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I agree to some extent with the poster.

I think the US is given extra bad media by stupid people who do not see the big picture. They are blind to the world but then again that is your average American.
I think they are doing more good than bad overall and we need them to push on for a total Military Industrial Complex in the US of A.
I am intrigued however, of what they are going to do with the FEMA camps. They have them but they are empty. Seems like a waste of money!! Lets hope some use of them makes them worth the taxpayers dollars.
That is actually ironic.

edit on 18-12-2010 by The19Keys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The19Keys

I agree to some extent with the poster.

I think the US is given extra bad media by stupid people who do not see the big picture. They are blind to the world but then again that is your average American.
I think they are doing more good than bad overall and we need them to push on for a total Military Industrial Complex in the US of A.
I am intrigued however, of what they are going to do with the FEMA camps. They have them but they are empty. Seems like a waste of money!! Lets hope some use of them makes them worth the taxpayers dollars.
That is actually ironic.

edit on 18-12-2010 by The19Keys because: (no reason given)

You do too much 'thinking' and not enough 'facting'.

My ex was an American raised with the indoctrination of the 'American Dream' - living in Europe he told me that most Americans would be furious if they came here to live - they would see through the lies they've been fed re their way of life being the 'envy of the world'.

"I think they are doing more good than bad overall and we need them to push on for a total Military Industrial Complex in the US of A." I don't 'think' you even know what you're saying here. Either that or, as I hope, you're just trying to be provocative.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I am pro war when there is a dispute.

I am pro preemptive action

I am pro dealing with terrorists wherever they may be any way that needs to be done.

I am pro Military Defense.

I don't mind paying for freedom. What else is money for.?

I am pro words when there is a dispute.

I am pro strategical planning.

I am pro dealing with terrorists when they arise and exist.

I am pro terrorist defense.

I will reach out and take freedom whilst you grovel on your knees for it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
( You lot should not hate the US government. But embrace it for the good of ALL!! )

The road to hell is paved with good intentions
and yes even Hitler and his army thought that they too...
were doing what was good and right for all

and “by their actions you will know them”

the fact in this matter is.....
(which does seems to get some American people rather upset )

is that ....the rest of the world is not blind ....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes Virginia, all governments are #.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What are you saying here?

Every government has their problems, yes. But does that make it acceptable? The U.S. government wants one thing and it is to control us. Saying the contrary only means you didn't dig deep enough. I can understand, with 62 posts. Come back here when you'll reach 500 and your mind will most likely be changed. Putting faith and trust into the government is, if you ask me, stupid. They have total power over every single facets of your life, and they make use of it EVERYDAY. Go read a bit the NWO, alternative breaking news, political new, us political madness, and every other categories of these forums, and your opinion might change quickly.

Terrorists are created by the government to freak people out and create invasive policies, such as TSA. 9/11 was an inside job. If you don't agree with what I just wrote, it just means you have to dig deeper.

And I have a question for you...Why would it be dumb to come clean on subjects the populace HAS to know. I'm talking here about secret technologies, UFOs, truth...It is dangerous for the sole reason that THEY, the elite, doesn't want it to come to the surface. Truth is dangerous, but it is needed.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok, I've just read the whole thread and...

Well, I'd suggest you to spend a couple of your free hours on this website. You actually are what the governments of the world wants you to be: naive, someone who doesn't question authority, away of their lies. Do you really think the govt. has your life as a priority? They have the power to make millions every day on your back. Why wouldn't they? Go check the NWO part of these forums PLEASE! It's for your own good. And please don't be so sure of your opinion you won't check. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT.

As far as I know, indoctrination is a global process, so yeah, you're a victim of it as much as the US citizens. The proof? Your posts.

Why did you come here on ATS if you think all conspiracy theories are pure speculation? If you had taken the time to investigate on them a little bit, you would have realized they are more then speculation. Take 9/11, as an example. The idea the World Trade Center pillars melted due to the heat of the fire IS nothing but speculation. The whole 9/11 is fake dude. I didn't know it was still debatable. Somebody trying to deny this simply didn't do his homework. I'm sorry. I don't think you belong on this website. Why don't you join a political forum? I mean, ATS is a place where we talk about conspiracies. What's the point of coming here when you blindly think the world is pink and the govt. is Santa Claus protecting our lives with all they can?

That's being delusive.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
reply to post by LDragonFire

Quite the opposite.

Im not from the US. So no, no government indoctrination.

Plus, Im not American so im not medicated and fed on fat all day!!.

So where did you get your information? or are you just trolling?

Trolling, only a weirdo who is online all day would say that.

Grow up.

These people on here use trolling like Muslims use the word Islamiphobia.

Always a word from the ignorant when someone has a proper opinion.

how would you know he is online all day unless you are a weirdo yourself...?
kx

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Isnt this why were in this mess in the first place, because we trusted our government too much. Well, im afraid that time has come to an end. Why would we just blindly support such a corrupt government just because there are worse places to live in the world. Your argument makes no sense.

Like if we just stick our heads in the sand and support our government things will get much better.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

I am pro war when there is a dispute.

I am pro preemptive action

I am pro dealing with terrorists wherever they may be any way that needs to be done.

I am pro Military Defense.

I don't mind paying for freedom. What else is money for.?

I will reach out and take freedom whilst you grovel on your knees for it.

Well you are small in mind.

YOU will be the one grovelling for freedom while people like me lock you up for being unpatriotic and a terrorist.
YOU will be the one who faces the harsh reality of a complete Military Defense for the people who deserve it and for the people who support it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I honestly dont even know what to say. I know you arent susposed to have one liners but this has left me speechless. I fear for our future

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Well, I'd suggest you to spend a couple of your free hours on this website. You actually are what the governments of the world wants you to be: naive, someone who doesn't question authority, away of their lies. Do you really think the govt. has your life as a priority? They have the power to make millions every day on your back. Why wouldn't they? Go check the NWO part of these forums PLEASE! It's for your own good. And please don't be so sure of your opinion you won't check. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT.

As far as I know, indoctrination is a global process, so yeah, you're a victim of it as much as the US citizens. The proof? Your posts.

Why did you come here on ATS if you think all conspiracy theories are pure speculation? If you had taken the time to investigate on them a little bit, you would have realized they are more then speculation. Take 9/11, as an example. The idea the World Trade Center pillars melted due to the heat of the fire IS nothing but speculation. The whole 9/11 is fake dude. I didn't know it was still debatable. Somebody trying to deny this simply didn't do his homework. I'm sorry. I don't think you belong on this website. Why don't you join a political forum? I mean, ATS is a place where we talk about conspiracies. What's the point of coming here when you blindly think the world is pink and the govt. is Santa Claus protecting our lives with all they can?

That's being delusive.

Being nonsupportive of US government and UK government would be a direct conflict of my job. I love my job and I like to enforce rules.

Rules are only as good as the enforcement behind it. I just wish I was in the US because I would have a firearm for further enforcement.

Those who do not like to follow the rule need to be taught a lesson. It send society into chaos and upheaval.

To me its black and white. You do wrong, you break the rules, you cause public disorder, you commit an offense that is deemed against the good of society and you must be punished.

The people on ATS seem to think they are different. But they are not,. They cower at home expressing opinion from behind the screen but NEVER stand up to be counted when they are needed.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

That's being delusive.

Enforcement of rules is a great living. It keeps society safe and keep your children safe.

Rules are only as strong as the enforcement behind them.

The law always wins.
edit on 18-12-2010 by c0ldPhr34k because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join