It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Myth about Islam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by imperium1984

maybe I lied about not reading anymore haha

First point: I've never watched Fox News in my life (I'm not american)

US propaganda reaches every corner of the world, I bet you watch it heavily.

How much would you like to wager? I'll take any bet you have.

It reaches New Zealand, how much do you want to wager?

A bet that I don't watch it? hahaha Everything you own mate

Also... Kill all non-belivers? That sounds peaceful.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wisdom is proven by her actions. Apparently there are plenty of clerics out there who interpret smite the infidels quite literally.

Here is a summary of 109 verses that command violence to unbelievers.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

What is the reality for christians or jews in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Northern Africa, Afghanistan, Iraq etc. etc? Death and violence.

michellemalkin.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.bible.ca...

Sorry, I've seen the religion of 'peace' in action , and it is lit on fire by hell. God has already pronounced specific and complete judgments against Israels enemies for this, in the Old Testament. It's so clear that Islam is an evil cult. Folks need to come out of Islam and trust in Jesus before the final judgments are poured out.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by SeaWind

trust me. i know that islam is a cancer on the earth rightnow. but they're not going to defeat euro-american style secular democracy. remember, the modern secular state was designed to bury the old theocracies. the only problem we have now is all this multi-culturalism bs making it basically hate speech or ignorant to speak out against political islam the way christians spoke out against political christianity a long time ago. but there are tons of smart, peaceful muslims who want reform, and if you want to eventually defeat the radical ones, those moderate ones are your best hope.

short of genocide there is no way to stop demographics. we need to start including as many non-imperialist muslims in the discussion as possible and draw a hard line on not including aspects of islamic law in government.
edit on 18-12-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

Snusfanatic, I'm certainly NOT in favor of genocide of any group. I do NOT hate a person simply because he/she is a Muslim. They are human beings. Muslims are victims of Islam. It is the institution of Islam I hate.

Consider this: it is ILLEGAL in Muslim countries to CRITICIZE either Muhammad or his Qu'ran. In moderate countries, punishment consists of either fines and/or imprisonment. In the extreme Islamic states, the punishment is DEATH. Capital Punishment. What kind of OPEN & HONEST discussion can you expect in an environment like that? None.

The central problem is that most Muslims are NOT told the truth about Muhammad & his Qu'ran. Most moderate Muslims (who are disgusted by the violence & cruelty of the Islamic Extremists) are too afraid to speak out their opposition openly. They are in danger of being punished or killed by the Extremists.

The best way to fight Islam is to broadcast the Truth about Muhammad & his Qu'ran while it is still possible.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I just wished more people believed as you do it would cut down on alot of violence in the world. One of the things that holds the middle east back from the economic growth they should have is in fact the hadith not to mention the different versions. If you noticed Qatar has opened up there society threw out the hadith for all intensive purposes and has become the ultimate vacation spot. They dont care about religion they care about money.

If the rest of the middle east would use them as an example you would find alot of problem of Muslim violence would disappear. And as a side effect you could do Christmas shopping in the kingdom center and buy Christmas decorations.

link   

reply to post by dontreally

The 72 virgin is also in the Bible.

Just to add.

Really Where? Dont say something without showing proof.

link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Here is the essential difference between Islam and the teachings of Jesus.

Narrated Jabir: A man from the tribe of Aslam came to the Prophet and confessed that he had committed an illegal intercourse . . . the Prophet ordered that he be stoned to death. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, p. 531).

The judgment was fair on legal grounds (Leviticus 20.10), but Muhammad's role can be compared with that assumed by Jesus when he was placed in a similar situation. When the Jewish doctors of the law produced a woman similarly self-condemned for adultery, Jesus immediately made her detractors examine themselves to see whether they were indeed worthy to stand as God's prosecutors, judges and executioners over her. "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her" (John 8.7), he replied. As they all went out, convicted of their own sinfulness, he graciously pardoned the repentant woman in these comforting words:

"Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" She said "No one, Lord". And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you; go, and do not sin again". John 8.10-11.

www.answering-islam.org...

See how the OP is not concerned about Hadith? Ohh darn, it is OK, let me play your games.

Let's read the Bible, since you seem to be visiting very wellknown anti-Islamic websites:

Leviticus 20:9
" 'If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head.

Leviticus 20:11
" 'If a man sleeps with his father's wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Leviticus 20:13
" 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

It seems the Bible calls for everyone to be put to death, even Jews who reject Christianity, they should be put to death, their blood is in their own heads, as the Bible says:

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Christ.

6 But when the Jews opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am clear of my responsibility. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by oozyism

I just wished more people believed as you do it would cut down on alot of violence in the world. One of the things that holds the middle east back from the economic growth they should have is in fact the hadith not to mention the different versions. If you noticed Qatar has opened up there society threw out the hadith for all intensive purposes and has become the ultimate vacation spot. They dont care about religion they care about money.

The middle east is a mess due to politics. The violence exists due to conflict, hence Iraq and Afghanistan, and the terror attacks are all related to politics and war. Violence exists in all places of conflict, the death of innocents and terrorism exists in every place of conflict and war.

The magnification of terrorism commited by Muslim is a propaganda war strategy. Demonize your enemy, DUUUH.

If the rest of the middle east would use them as an example you would find alot of problem of Muslim violence would disappear. And as a side effect you could do Christmas shopping in the kingdom center and buy Christmas decorations.

Politics mate, politics. You have to understand it.

Afghanistan was modern before US tentacles were seen in the place.

Geo politics mate..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I admit i didnt read the WHOLE thread but i did read the
opening post and to the OP i ask:

I am an atheist i do not belive in ANY god or deity.
And i mean, i have NO religion.

What i DO belive in is irrelevant.

According to the Koran, what should become of me?
What must YOU do?

And i think im gonna take a shot at you here.
If you say you must convert me then you have failed with your belife.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by imperium1984

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Are you still trying lol..

Where does it say to kill those who reject faith?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
I admit i didnt read the WHOLE thread but i did read the
opening post and to the OP i ask:

I am an atheist i do not belive in ANY god or deity.
And i mean, i have NO religion.

What i DO belive in is irrelevant.

According to the Koran, what should become of me?
What must YOU do?

And i think im gonna take a shot at you here.
If you say you must convert me then you have failed with your belife.

Nothing, we should discuss our beliefs, and debate.

We should inform each other of our beliefs.

No harm should come to you, as said specifically in the Quran, you should be left alone to enjoy this life. The next life, you will be judged just like everyone else.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakeNBake

reply to post by dontreally

The 72 virgin is also in the Bible.

Just to add.

Really Where? Dont say something without showing proof.

Read the story of Adam and Eve.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

reply to post by imperium1984

Are you still trying lol..

Where does it say to kill those who reject faith?

Ummm, here:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Wisdom is proven by her actions. Apparently there are plenty of clerics out there who interpret smite the infidels quite literally.

What is the reality for christians or jews in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Northern Africa, Afghanistan, Iraq etc. etc? Death and violence.

michellemalkin.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.bible.ca...

Sorry, I've seen the religion of 'peace' in action , and it is lit on fire by hell. God has already pronounced specific and complete judgments against Israels enemies for this, in the Old Testament. It's so clear that Islam is an evil cult. Folks need to come out of Islam and trust in Jesus before the final judgments are poured out.

SevenThunders, thanks for this post -- good info.

I'm not a Christian (I do not belong to ANY organized religion, although I do believe in God) -- but I am very aware that in the US, the Fundamentalist Christians are one of the few groups fully AWAKE to the worldwide threat of Islam. I appreciate this, even though I may disagree with them on many other issues.

Although I am also aware that you have a Christian agenda: i.e. saving souls via conversion to Christianity.

It's the knee-jerk reactionary Liberals that frighten me. They defend Islam out of their ignorance. They will unknowingly betray everything they prize in Western Civilization, under the guise of "religious tolerance." With Islam, that tolerance is not reciprocated. They would discover this too late.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Skippy1138

Please tell me are not trying to refer to Hiroshima? That is not a valid example of "terrorism".That was done during a declared war in which-get ready- Japan attacked us FIRST.Sorry Oozy- I admire and respect your passion, but you are really floundering...

Throwing two atom bombs on innocent women and children to terrorize them in to surrender is not terrorism?

I guess 9/11 was also not terrorism right?

Again- you are confusing "war" with "terrorism"-would you have preferred that the war drag on for who knows how many more years resulting in the deaths of as you put it "hundreds of thousands of innocent people including women, children, even infants" ?
You are obviously an America hater and that's fine but at least get your facts straight

Kinda awkward for you to defend the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people (including women, children, even infants). Kinda awkward for you to defend terrorism, yet scream foul when modern terrorist use your own tactics against you.

Yes 9/11 was terrorism- was Pearl Harbor?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

michellemalkin.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.bible.ca...
Wow ! You are really laying it down,thunder.
And as you get older and wiser you will start to realize when you are caught up in a religious spirit, but I like your zeal, I think.
The only way to impart this Truth is to develop a relationship and then some trust will open the door to the heart. But. .. Carry on,thunder.

link   

Ummm, here:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Still trying lol..

Post couple of verses before it, and couple of verses after it hahahahaha

Let me explain what you are trying to do:

Check out this statement:

"If you are intoxicated, don't pray:

Now if you remove the first part of the above statement and just post the second part, it would be something like this:

"don't pray"

Removing the condition is absurd.

Bring us the other verses so we know the context.

link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

reply to post by Skippy1138

Please tell me are not trying to refer to Hiroshima? That is not a valid example of "terrorism".That was done during a declared war in which-get ready- Japan attacked us FIRST.Sorry Oozy- I admire and respect your passion, but you are really floundering...

Throwing two atom bombs on innocent women and children to terrorize them in to surrender is not terrorism?

I guess 9/11 was also not terrorism right?

Again- you are confusing "war" with "terrorism"-would you have preferred that the war drag on for who knows how many more years resulting in the deaths of as you put it "hundreds of thousands of innocent people including women, children, even infants" ?
You are obviously an America hater and that's fine but at least get your facts straight

:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Was the two atom bombs dropped in Japan?

Very easy to play those games mate.

Terrorizing people by bombing innocent women and children is called terrorism. Why do you deny that?

Are you saying killing innocent women and children intentionally is not terrorism?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The Russians destroyed Afghanistan long before the United States got there. In fact they screwed it up so bad thats why the United States is there in the first place were trying to clean up the mess they left behind. Which i have serious doubts will ever happen .

So trying to blame the United States is just buying into extremist propaganda.Iraq will eventually be a stabilizing force in the middle east but Afghanistan is a lost cause. The Russians set them so far back i doubt theyll ever recover.Though truth be told that was the Russians intentions all along they now are zero threat to them.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Ummm, here:

Still trying lol..

Post couple of verses before it, and couple of verses after it hahahahaha

Let me explain what you are trying to do:

Check out this statement:

"If you are intoxicated, don't pray:

Now if you remove the first part of the above statement and just post the second part, it would be something like this:

"don't pray"

Removing the condition is absurd.

Bring us the other verses so we know the context.

Far out. You are completely blinded by this, aren't you? Why don't YOU show us how I'm wrong in this "myth" and show me the error of my ways?

Of course, you wont. Because YOU CAN'T. I'm right. You're wrong. Enjoy your fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join