It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interview:Jesse Ventura unloads on the attack on our freedoms,wikileaks,& new 9/11 revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Haha, this is great stuff.

Jesse drops bombs on a few different subjects, including BLASTING the gov's ridiculous behavior surrounding the wikileaks debacle.

He says them trying to go after Assange, with assinine statements of him being a "traitor" and commiting 'treason' for exposing THEIR CRIMINALITY and LIES, is like "trying to close the barn door after all the horses have already gotten out." LOL.

He also points out the fact that no one in the gov is trying to DENY these documents or the what they expose. They merely IGNORE that part, and focus upon trying to shoot the messanger. This is a point worth contemplating closely in all this.

He also says that the gov is using this as a means to regulate the internet and take away our 1st and 4th amendment rights. He says he believes when all is said and done, the wikileak scandal and its impact on the nation and world will rank up there with 9/11 and even the JFK assassination in scale of impact.

And speaking of 9/11, he goes into his new expose on 9/11 in relation to his investigation on "Conspiracy Theory" and states that he conducted an interview with a sergeant who was IN THE ROOM that was struck on the pentagon when it happened, and that ironically enough, he learned that THIS VERY ROOM was where they stored records of TWO TRILLION DOLLARS in their budget that THE DAY BEFORE IMPACT, Donald Rumsfeld claimed was 'missing' at a press conference! Now the odds of THAT ROOM being the one that was hit, out of ALL of them, ought to at the VERY LEAST raise some serious eyebrows people.

edit on 18-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Interesting....I'm a little weary of all this though. I mean, this is a conspiracy website after all
I don't know who's side anyone is on, and I don't know whether to take anything at face value anymore. It's all alex's fault for making me paranoid

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

Paranoia and eyewitness facts have nothing in common. To equate the two would be acknowledging that one was dying because they can't get any air due to a belief based on fear and/or ignorance that to take a breath would harm you.

Way to go OP, lol, Ventura just gets better and better...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

maybe a little look-see at who is behind the curtains...
the production company for conspiracy theory

asmithco.com...

and hosted by none other than..
turner

www.trutv.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

they have job openings...

People are drawn to Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. because it is an exciting, enlightened, socially responsible company with which to build a career. Our company is committed to create, build, program and market networks better than anyone in the world.

www.turner.com...

what the heck is a 'socially responsible company' to mean?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune
Interesting....I'm a little weary of all this though. I mean, this is a conspiracy website after all
I don't know who's side anyone is on, and I don't know whether to take anything at face value anymore. It's all alex's fault for making me paranoid

yeah my mind was bludgeoned for many restless nights before i could bury the axe with fema deth camps.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I cant understand why we are all so sure of ourselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Jesse Blows the "official story" of the pentagon attacks on 9-11-2001 wide open. Aired 12-17-2010

edit on 18-12-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
yeah I had to just stop listening to the alex jones show because he was driving me insane! very bleak outlook on everything...highly sensationalized, and so is Jesse, although not as much.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Awesome!!! Thanks brother!

Was HOPING to add that onto this, but couldn't locate it on YT!

Muchos gracias!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

because we can't even get relevant news here in the U>S, like this # that has to be reported back to us from the russians

US inmates go on strike, demand wages and education
rt.com...

prisoners stand up for themselves, yet the sheeple are just scanning around captivated by American idle...
come on sheeple don't just scan there! do something good for yourselves...
edit on 023131p://2010-12-18T02:08:00-06:00201012 by bladdersweat because: impromptu prose

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Everything Alex says is true, I don't believe he is yelling loud enough. He has been busting his ass for 15 years trying to wake up America and no other media people have been helping except for a little help from Dr Savage who I believe keeps it tame to keep on the air.

If Americans don't wake up soon we will all be screwed. Being informed is all we need to beat them but Americans are too stupid and totally brainwashed to reach them. Like the underwear bomber was admitted to being bypassed security and put onto the plane by the state department under orders from the CIA. Yet the media and government are still blaming it on al-CIA-duh and the American zombies are eating it up and allowing themselves to be sexually attacked and microwaved to create cancer in the near future just to board a plane. Now the naked rape-a -scan machines are in bus terminals and in mobile trailers to scan us terrorists anywhere on the streets. They admit to having 500 mobile microwave blasters to look into your homes, inside the walls, under your mattress looking for your guns so the slaves will be disarmed for mass scale executions by the 700,000 foreign and northcom military who are here to kill Americans.

I guess Alex has nothing to be upset about .. you are a total idiot, you need to hang out at the Huffington Post or one of the other libtard websites. We all need to be pig biting mad and physically remove these treasonous bastards from the courts, congress and the white house. It is time to take our government back now or we will never have the chance ever again. Once the Russian military (UN) begin to release nerve gas in every major city, travel banned, internet shut down, phone shut down, electricity shut down, police and military killing anybody on the streets because of a curfew as what happened after Katrina which was a practice, we will be screwed. People in Florida won't know what is happening in Kentucky, Mexifornia, Idaho, etc.. no communication, no information, no nothing. Just look at the legislation they are passing, the executive orders on the books.. open your eyes..

WE NEED 10 MILLION PEOPLE SCREAMING LIKE ALEX JONES. If we win this war, Alex Jones will belong on Mt Rushmore, higher than the others front and center . bring in the new mountain to do it as he deserves it 100%. Alex Jones is the greatest hero in the history of our nation and soon people will realize just how important he is as without him they would have us enslaved by now and you would be dead. The more I think about it the more of a moron you are.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Yea dude that avatar is wierd and distracting I can't read what you write, and I have to go past it real fast.
That said, yea Jessie Go Jessie, I mean how stupiid are the American people, Got Plane? NO!
And with that said until I see a plane hitting the Pentagon I believe any of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LickDaCat

'Once the Russian military (UN) begin to release nerve gas in every major city, travel banned, internet shut down, phone shut down, electricity shut down, police and military killing anybody on the streets because of a curfew as what happened after Katrina which was a practice, we will be screwed. People in Florida won't know what is happening in Kentucky, Mexifornia, Idaho, etc.. no communication, no information, no nothing.'

better start preparing like i have for the last 10 years, go off grid, eat more food from a garden than you buy, join a homing pigeon club, learn friction fire, hunting, how to dress a kill, learn horseback riding, get self employed, remember foot runners carried all the news sewn into their tunics, in the last civil war

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Jesse Blows the "official story" of the pentagon attacks on 9-11-2001 wide open. Aired 12-17-2010

edit on 18-12-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

How many other folks have watched this so far?

The gal who was working INSIDE of the pentagon and crawled out of the impact hole the day of the attack, says she saw ZERO evidence of a plane crash there!

This is HUGE.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Again,

DOD gets budgeted a couple hundred billion annually. How did they possibly even have $2.3 Trillion to lose?

Nobody's asking the important question...

If Jim-Bob only gets $10 a year how could he lose $50? There's a Conspiracy in there very few know about.....

new topics

top topics

join