It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women, they are the ones the NWO are trying to depopulate secretly and have been doing forever.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

LOL I used to agree with this form of mentality. "Through mistakes we learn to be men". Women are just that the opposite sex but a woman is to be cherished by a man. Ironically it is that woman that makes a man feel he can take on the world. And that man doesnt have to put her in her place, she will assume whatever he needs to live.

Women are ruled by emotion because they are "considerate" to the emotions of others, maternal instinct, still being a 2nd class citizen might drive someone up the wall every once in a while. Some men can benefit from understanding that women are people too.

This thread is just the view of a man who is going to be taught a very hard lesson one day and hopefully can admit to himself that he messed up. There is no conspiracy to depopulate women. Now to decrease woman's life expectancy maybe. All of the foods and chemicals contained affect women way more.

Dude wake up , women are not the problem, its ignorance.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Of all the "theories" I've ever read here on ATS this by far is the dumbest...BUT at the same time funniest because I can't stop laughing at the op. It's too stupid to be offended by.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
anti star anti flag. dude, that was disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

It's obvious you've never been married. If you had been you'd know who's really in control of half the stuff men do.

~Heff

It is because society today has brainwashed men like you Sir.. Just look at a commercial on TV, the husband is the dumba$$, and the woman corrects him. (Baby stop trying to figure out how to turn that steam cleaner on, I just called Stanley Steamer, Oh duh silly me baby your right). I love women, But I do agree with some of what the OP says. They can be very dirty and manipulative... I am not religious, I do believe in a higher power though, but if the bible is true, wasn't it a woman "eve" who screwed us all over? Not trying to bash women, but in general, I think most are plain devious and evil. I dunno, when ive broken up with one I go on my way, yet most of them want to play dirty lil tricks after the fact, to try and screw you over more. And the fact that they don't use logic is 99% correct. Not all, just most. Like I have said before though, I love women, there are good ones out there which is very rare, but there are.

Deebo

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And I thought woman were only granted rights to work and such, so that they could be taxed.. Let them work, more money for us?

Deebo

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

LOL!

From a one sentence post, made a bit tongue in cheek, you've deduced that I am brainwashed? Man my divorce attorney would bust a gut if he could read this. After all it was HIM who had to try and clean up my inability to agree with my ex wife.

BUT, aside your from your poor attempt at pigeon holing me...

You really think that 99% of women fail to use logic? Really? You must not be hanging out in the right circles. Or even in any circles at all. Most of the women I know are brilliant, successful, and formidable in their chosen professions. They are not less than men in any way, for, manner, or means. And, to be blunt, they'd sail by you and your outmoded notions without even bothering to glance at you.

They don't require men to be "dumba$$es" to compete, excel, or surpass. They are quite capable on their own.

Thank you for your post though. I needed a good laugh and smile this afternoon.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by Flighty

...fertilise the whole world female population of childbearing age. So there go about a few billion males that are surplus to requirements in this scenario....

NOW we know why TPTB granted women "equality" but have not allowed us past the "glass-ceiling" into true leadership.

NOW we know why women are allowed into the military. And surplus men are siphoned off into useless unwinnable wars. Like Vietnam and Afghanistan.

NOW we know why Congress and TPTB useful idiots, like Jane Fonda, do their darnedest to make sure the wars are as long and drawn out and as bloody as possible.

Kill off the young dangerous males and save the docile females (and males) for breeding.

It is a classic very well known strategy....

...The well connected White Male is STILL in charge except for a few carefully chosen "Tokens" like Obama.

Obama's Mama, Stanley Ann was a research coordinator at the Devon Bank of Chicago and a program officer for the Ford Foundation. Stanley Ann worked with Peter Geithner, Treasury Secretary Geithner’s father. Peter Geithner was in charge of the“microfinance” programs developed in Indonesia by Stanley Ann. Geithner, working for the Ford Foundation, opened China's first foreign NGO. Peter Geithner also worked for the Rockefeller Foundation, and the China Center for Economic Research (Peking University).

SO much for Obama's POOR "underprivileged" background. Well groomed puppet is more like it.

"NOW we know why women are allowed into the military. And surplus men are siphoned off into useless unwinnable wars. Like Vietnam and Afghanistan."

"Kill off the young dangerous males and save the docile females (and males) for breeding."

Crimvelvet, this is so true. Most people will not recognize the plan. It's culling & selective breeding all right. Many of the people who join the military (especially among the enlisted ranks -- the people who do MOST of the "dirty work") are the rural & urban poor. A large percentage of these are non-White: Black & Hispanic. (Very few Aisans join the military).

"The well connected White Male is STILL in charge except for a few carefully chosen "Tokens" like Obama."

Absolutely true! I believe the core of the Global Elite is composed of White male aristocrats. What people either do not know or choose to ignore, is that many European aristocrats were PRO-Nazi during WWII. Remember Prince Harry in his SS uniform for Halloween? What a slip.

And on Obama: one of the things that really bothered me about Obama was his unstable, irregular childhood. He had no father (he got to see his father for ONE MONTH when he was ten). He was abandoned by his very eccentric mother at age ten and raised by his White grandparents. Obama has a cracked foundation.

The private school Obama went to in Hawaii was Punaho. Punaho was an ALL WHITE school up until the early 1970's when they allowed the first non-White in (a Chinese-American). That must of been loads of fun for the young Obama.

There's a book, "The Roots of Rage" -- Dinesh D'Souza's theories about what makes Obama tick. Does not bode well for the US.

Interesting facts about Genghis Khan's DNA.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by crimvelvet

Very interesting...

I'd heard about the Khan thing but had no idea of the percentage.

I don't however think that white men in general are in charge.
That's just from what I've seen in my own environment and life.
On a whole, it could very well be different, as you say.

There are a very select FEW but generally, I do believe that women and minorities have etched at the average white males power base (the workforce and therefore the $$$) and diminished it over the last few decades.
I think the average middle and lower socio economic white male has it as hard as we do when it comes to getting a legs up into the higher echelons of business and into those positions above the glass ceiling.

If they don't have the right education, connections and background (breeding?) I think they also are locked out.

Flighty, you're right, it's NOT the White male "in general" that's in charge. It's the ELITE White males that are in charge.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo

Originally posted by Hefficide

It's obvious you've never been married. If you had been you'd know who's really in control of half the stuff men do.

~Heff

... I love women, But I do agree with some of what the OP says. They can be very dirty and manipulative... I am not religious, I do believe in a higher power though, but if the bible is true, wasn't it a woman "eve" who screwed us all over? Not trying to bash women, but in general, I think most are plain devious and evil. I dunno, when ive broken up with one I go on my way, yet most of them want to play dirty lil tricks after the fact, to try and screw you over more. And the fact that they don't use logic is 99% correct. Not all, just most. Like I have said before though, I love women, there are good ones out there which is very rare, but there are.

Deebo

Eve was framed.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I disagree,it's almost like part of the NWO is women oppressing men. I was just jailed for not paying a woman money i owed her,and i know if it was a man i owed money to,i would not have been thrown in jail.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
I disagree,it's almost like part of the NWO is women oppressing men. I was just jailed for not paying a woman money i owed her,and i know if it was a man i owed money to,i would not have been thrown in jail.

You're oppressed by owing someone money?

You poor thing.

If it was a man, perhaps he would have just pounded you in the face until you cough up the dough. Would that have been preferable for you?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Dear C0ldPhr34k,
This is primarily what I write about, from a feminine perspective! I agree with much of what you say. However, I think it is crucial to emphasize that the 'emancipation' of women was created and led by the elites to serve their agenda, I am not sure that that was clear in your post.
Women are easily deceived and feminism has been one of the most important means for advancing the NWO. And once they are non longer needed...yup you are right. We are already seeing in the news trends of using women as mere handmaidens. Please however sympathize with females...alienation between the sexes is part of the plan. Don't give into it. If you have time, I invite you to read my blog on ladies, culture, and the NWO at lavenderluck.blogspot.com

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
dumbest thread ever.

feminism is the reason behind terrorism. promotion of paganesque spirituality, is the core basis behind terror. The great mother induces terror.

Anyone acquainted with esoteric concepts will understand how this is true.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Go get some sun man, seriously go now. Once you have a partner and its long term she dictates more or less everything and eventually controls your mind.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k

I think the "Elites" or the NWO only need and want women for reproduction. Please read on.

Men throughout history have only need women for reproduction. The greatest men in history were gay. Socrates, Alexander the Great, Hadrian, Nero, King david of Israel, Richard the Lionheart of England, Leonardo Da Vinci, Abraham Lincoln and some research even suggests Jesus was not immune to the flesh of another man.

Men wrote books like war and Peace so women wanted to create greats too. they wrote books like Harry Potter, a book of immense popularity but grave dumbness and stupidity. Men have Stephen Hawkins today, Women have Sarah Palin.

What appalling ignorance you display! For starters look outside the USA - where you will find writers who are women, and who have written books that are not what you would call "dumb".
Also, Sarah Palin? Give me a break...
The slur on Jesus is unconscionable.,
I also would like to point out to you, as I am sure you don't know - Stephen Hawking (not Hawkins!) is English, not American..
I don't have the time to try to educate you about real history as opposed to your crazy ideas, but has it crossed your mind that the reason that women didn't invent etc is because they were not allowed to?
Vicky

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You're using traditional stereotypes of women being emotional, irrational creatures as truths in this theory and it's horribly offensive.

You think the NWO looks negatively at women and wants to hold them back, but your generalizations (and those of many others) regarding the nature of women probably isn't helping either.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Your views are off in my view, but I can honestly see why you came up with them. The archetypical nurturing, graceful persona that is "pure" is on the way out. All people are being reinforced to be more dominant in my view. And those putting down negative and positive stereotypes, you are both flawed. Women are most certainly not more emotionally considerate than men. That is laughable. They are also not mere tricksters as others would put it. Binary BS. Although the feminist movement was largely based on lies. The lies were used to counter other lies. You know equality. That is the most brilliant meme word ever. I think the mere concept causes something like in the end of the movie Fight Club, total destruction in the mental realm. It freaking blows people up out of their bubbles. Kind of like the concept of the cross, but I digress. Nevertheless, when the game is rigged, I applaud cheating.

I do think the point has passed for feminism though. My opinion. I honestly believe that women have more freedom societally and especially as that relates to personal psychology than men. At least if one limits oneself by others' expectations. And that is unavoidable to a certain degree. This is the result of women demanding to be able to move about in male dominated arenas, but of course now, women, as is natural, still vehemently resist men walking into their arenas. Just like the men did. It is almost as if women have been permitted in the male restroom, but most men have not yet seen the inside of the ladies room. If you have seen it, play your cards right in order to not get kicked out. Those in the know can read between the lines of what I am saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

How about Eve was not framed. Adam was set up. You see, replace one biased view with another. How about a fair approach of they both effed up. Or maybe it is impossible for man and woman to see eye to eye. We will not reach our eden for a long time, if ever. Some might say that eden was merely pre-consciousness. Others might say that it is an emotional den free of lower level torments. But as long as many are willing to put others through hell so that they can achieve their own personal heaven, then we will never get there. I don't think we are meant to get there anyway. Just get closer, like approaching infinity. I can appreciate the linguistic, memetic effect though. Humanity has framed the evening, which is limitless and cannot be pigeonholed. But, this applies to both men and women.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Despite the dubious, to say the least, nature of his post, I would ask that you not use dehumanizing phrases like, "you poor thing." You are basically flipping the script of a misogynist dinosaur, and this guy might not even be one. He just might be a little irrational. Feminists who have fun marginalizing men have no respect in my book. You also help ensure that your daughters or granddaughters might be subject to a reversal reversal of a script. I say we try to make a balanced world stick. People who are angry at an oppressor and then start to act like one only seek to fill a power vacuum. Just saying. It is not the only time I have discerned a sadistic glee by reading between the lines of your posts. I am not always innocent either. But, I recall seeing you using the same tactics several times. Perhaps try to talk this man out of his hole, rather than further marginalizing him. Pretty tacky and very hypocritical.

Edit: Besides, maybe he owed the woman a small sum of money, and he did fess up, but that cannot easily be proven. Perhaps he is right that this is not ordinarily prosecuted. And the courts do seem, in my opinion, to now be biased in favor of women. Ironically, I think the more women in the judiciary, the better men will fare. You see, men readily know what aholes other men can be. And women readily know what bitches other women can be. And judges do like to be a white knight type figure. Just like legislators. I hope we get more and more female legislators for the same reason. think about it.

edit on 30-12-2010 by orwellianunenlightenment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

And, I believe at least, that paganesque spirituality is another means of control. Instead of forcing people to follow rules, it reduces us to characters in some drama. Step outside of an accepted role, and off with your head. Egotistical men and women are both evil. I am honestly sick of this men versus women thing. I am overjoyed, however, that women have entered the VISIBLE power structure. Just as ruthless men betrayed themselves, so too do ruthless women. But women have had a longer period of observation, and hence at least more are better able to discern male corruption. Men are just really starting to learn about how women go about in their own corrupt ways. In the near future, perhaps we can send both the self-serving men and women to the hills?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join