It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women, they are the ones the NWO are trying to depopulate secretly and have been doing forever.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

....maybe they should look into sperm manipulation.

They have.

The USDA funded research. Epicyte in 2001 announced the development of genetically engineered corn which contained a spermicide which made the semen of men who ate it sterile A North Carolina bio-tech company, Biolex acquired Epicyte.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Couldn't help but remember this movie.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

You got a visceral feeling because you are most likely a racist as based you assumption on Obama on an instant feeling. Just like a woman. All feeling no sense.

No, as now, I was very carefully looking for someone to vote FOR. Obama was an empty shell, a mirror as far as I could tell. His message changed depending upon the crowd he was talking to.

I really do not care if I ended up voting for a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater as long as he was a leader I can trust and not one who was intent on destroying this country.

The thing I really hate most about Obama is that if someone dares to criticize him the opponent immediately throws up the blasted race card.

Do you understand how BAD that makes Obama look as well as the rest of the Blacks? It comes across as Blacks can not stand on their own merits. It means Blacks do not consider themselves part of the rest of the human race, but consider themselves "down trodden" and "sub citizens" - Well get over it! There are a heck of a lot of us who were also "discriminated" against but most of us do not yell discrimination every time we do not get our own way. Instead we dig in and bull ahead DESPITE the obstacles.

As far as I am concerned Obama has done more to set back the progress that Blacks have made in the last fifty years than any other Black I can think of. His "not my pay grade" comment during his campaign said it all. Instead of getting a Leader we got a "Community Organizer"

Face it dude Obama blew the chance for Blacks to really show their stuff. The diehards screaming racism just reinforces the fact that Obama a BLACK couldn't hack the job. Instead of the perception that Obama an INDIVIDUAL couldn't hack the job.

I am female does that mean I have to blindly follow Hilary Clinton or Sarah Palin because they are women? Or can I be an INDIVIDUAL and say I don't like either of them?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Riiihgt, I'm sure that's why they sell us plastic water bottles that lower testoserone levels and augment estrogen. Mmm hmm. The testosterone levels of men are so pathetically low these days, THAT's the conspiracy. And women hit puberty so amazingly young today, THAT's the conspiracy. They emasculate men and make a homosexual population that won't reproduce in order to reduce our population. On the front with women, the media portrays men as garbage so much so that women are less likely to want to marry one. Ladies instead opt for careers and seek disposable guys for sex instead of putting out the effort to work on a real relationship. -THAT my friends is what I call a conspiracy.
edit on 18-12-2010 by bigrex because: typo

edit on 18-12-2010 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by bigrex because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Priceless OP!

edit on 18/12/10 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

You keep women on a short leash because you are afraid of them. Just like you would keep a vicious dog on a leash because you don't want to get bitten. Islam is afraid of women, men are afraid of women. Because all women have a power over men that men cannot understand. Power creates fear, which is why men reacted this way.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte

Originally posted by Aeons
You have a lot of opinions on something you know nothing about. I have no quarrel with the stay at home mom. However, many seem to have a quarrel with me.

I need not bow to a man for him to be happy. I truly like my husband for who he is. I demand no sacrifice beyond that which gets us what we are looking to create together.

If you'd like to have a fight my dear, I already win. I do everything you do, and I needed to give up nothing to get it. Enjoy.

I have to ask why is winning so important to you? I never mentioned a contest???

I merely don't aspire to be the pointless cheerleader. A role, you and your religion believe is my "place" due to the slash between my legs and not a wit to do with my actual interests or abilities.

Being the "loser" is the role you play. If living a fetish is your life, you're welcome to it. I reserve the right to recognize the need to globalize your personal fetishes into a global lifestyle, and reject it based on it merits....of which there are very few.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing after I read this.

This is LEGEND

Why so many female threads all of a sudden?
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

They get responses.

Unfortunately, left unchallenged, these views become normalized. Agreement through acquiescence.

There are enough people in the World who actually BELIEVE this horse manure, that left unchallenged, the pile of manure grows.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"We are women of a breed whose racial ideal was no Helen of Troy passed passively from male hand to male hand...We are a race of women that of old knew no fear, and feared no death, and lived great lives and hoped great hopes; and if today some of us have fallen on evil and degenerate times, there moves in us yet the throb of old blood."

-Olive Schreiner, 1911

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have to say this poster is somewhat correct, any of you guys out there ever have to go to a job interview where the interviewer (HR LADY) is female, only to be turned down? Woman want to work with Women.. Men need not apply.. I have seen it over and over..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

-THAT my friends is what I call a conspiracy.

Actually David Rockefeller admitted to something similar to that.

TPTB supported equal rights for women not because they actually supported the concept but because they wanted to suck dry the untapped work potential (wealth) that women represented. Also the Rockefellers have been whole hearted supporters of Eugenics and a great way to keep people from breeding is to have both parents work in cities where an extra mouth is very expensive.

I wish I could find the quote but no such luck.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

"We are women of a breed whose racial ideal was no Helen of Troy....

My Grandmother and Great-grandmother would both applaud that. I KNOW the Op would have cringed in fright had he met either of those two women.

I watched Grandma (4'9") grab my brother (6'6'') by the ear and drag him to the kitchen and make him wash every dish in the entire kitchen because he did a slovenly job the first time. She was a Latin teacher by the by, born in 1874.

Where some guys get the idea that former generations of women crawled on their bellies in abject fear I do not know. Heck a friend of mine's Grandma was a bootlegger during Prohibition and later used the money to finance Valle's Steak House in Boston as a silent partner!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Women are not condemned for striking a man across the face.
If a man strikes a woman, its "battery".

Just dumb. We have been conditioned to accept that the actions of a woman pale in comparison to mens.

Mens action get noticed. Womens actions are somewhat unimportant. Case in point the above scenario.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The19Keys

There is no context.

You are also ignoring muscle to weight ratio and the fact most women couldn't put muscle behind a slap if their lives depended on it. This is based on direct observation from living in a women's dorm for several years. There wasn't one among the lot who could lift a wet noodle!

Third a woman was expected to defend herself against rape since her "honor" was at stake. Therefore a women striking a man was considered self explanatory.

Besides are YOU going to strike a guy who is six inches taller, fifty to a hundred pounds heavier, better muscled and trained to fight when you are not? Self preservation says no unless you have a heck of a good reason.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Unfortunately, left unchallenged, these views become normalized. Agreement through acquiescence.

There are enough people in the World who actually BELIEVE this horse manure, that left unchallenged, the pile of manure grows.

There are threads I disagree with you on. This is not one of them. Yes, such mindsets expressed, no matter how stupid, need to be challenged and beaten down..let die a gruesome death.

Now, I do think that you and I may differ on what equality is overall, but its nice to be on the same page as you overall as I do actually like your passion in your views (even when I simply don't agree with them).

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by The19Keys

There is no context.

You are also ignoring muscle to weight ratio and the fact most women couldn't put muscle behind a slap if their lives depended on it. This is based on direct observation from living in a women's dorm for several years. There wasn't one among the lot who could lift a wet noodle!

Third a woman was expected to defend herself against rape since her "honor" was at stake. Therefore a women striking a man was considered self explanatory.

Besides are YOU going to strike a guy who is six inches taller, fifty to a hundred pounds heavier, better muscled and trained to fight when you are not? Self preservation says no unless you have a heck of a good reason.

Crimvelvet, your posts are a joy to read! So far on this thread, I agree with everything you've posted. I read your post and say to myself, "I wish I had said that."

This is the most basic disparity between men & women -- the difference in size & strength!

I'm sure if we looked hard enough we could find some 6 ft Amazon trained for years as an athlete on steroids, but generally speaking -- women are not equal opponents to men in this arena.

Which reminds me of Andy Kaufman (sp?), a strange comedian who wrestled women. The story goes that when Andy was a little boy he wanted to grow up to be a pro-wrestler. He did not make it. So as part of his act (this was a phase he went thru), he challenged women to wrestle him in the ring. As far as I know, no woman was able to beat him in the ring. Of course, Kaufman didn't dare get in the ring with a male pro-wrestler. Another man would have wiped the floor with Kaufman.

So why did Kaufman enact this strange theater? May be to prove that even though he wasn't good enough to win over men in the ring, he could still out-wrestle any woman. Strange case.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Men are afraid of women. Simple as that. They know that women are stronger creatures than they are, in a lot of ways. Not only the power to give birth and create life, but also their mysterious beauty that men find so attractive.

Every single woman out there, has power over a man. If only she knew how to use it. And that is why men have dominated women in our society for the last thousand years. Because they are afraid of what a woman is capable of, if she was the leader. Can any man here, disagree with the fact that we are captivated when we see a beautiful girl? Those feelings of attraction, that you would do anything to fulfill..... The power she has over any mans mind.... Think about it. The beauty of a woman is her most dangerous asset. And when they know how to use that beauty, they can get anything they want from a man. And that is what makes men so afraid of women. Look at the muslim countries, women have to cover themselves up, why? Because they are afraid of a womans beauty.

I am not saying women are better than men, we simply don't know enough, to make that judgement. I am simply saying, that all women have a power over men, if they know how to use it. This is a fact, unless the guy is gay.

xxshadowfaxx, that's nice. But what about girls/women who are NOT physically attractive? What about women who are no longer young? "The beauty of a woman is her most dangerous asset." Not all women have that asset, nor can ANY woman RETAIN it past a certain age. Time is guaranteed to destroy outer beauty. What then?

Every woman needs a Plan B.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
It's ok guys, only girls on the internet are going to read this... (unless you show your mate what you wrote *always scores point*)

Your not going to get a cyber love job so quit acting.......

Guys always say nice things in public about women (and to their face).... CHICKS DON'T BELIEVE THESE GUYS...

You should hear what they say behind your backs out of public view!!!!!!! Women their not talking about how equal and great you are!!!! Their talking how many times they got in your pants, alot of them are sharing nude pictures you sent them right now (i'll give men who been married over 5 years a little more credit)!!!.....

Most men are not talking about how great your personality is, or how funny you are....

Are some of you trying to get a chick to *cyber* with you??!! (maybe a lil free *webcam* action?)

YES I SAID IT!!!

edit on 18-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

I have to agree with you, thecinic, because I think what you posted is too often true. Not that I believe ALL men are superficial pr**ks without the constraints of civilized or ethical behavior, but too many men are.

My daughter would be WARNED.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Men are afraid of women. .

Maybe in America where you all take about your feelings with therapists because you are too spoon fed and weakened in the mind.
In Islam they keep their women on a short leash, do they not?

Why does it work for Islamic relationships so much?

Compared to the US marriage or sham where divorce is at a record high. Because you let women get to carried away.

In Islam a women walks behind a man. Does what a man says. Are you lot saying Islam is wrong?

cOldPhr34k, are you Muslim? This explains your attitude towards women.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gogs247
This actually backs up my own theory on this very same subject. When I was a single kid the bars were full of goodlooking chics - you couldn't move for them and rarely I went home alone.

Now, nearly 30 years later, I am single again and all I can find are worn out old women, most of whom have no interest in me.

So, my question is, have the NWO killed off all the pretty, nubile ones?

Sad Gogs247, that 'worn out old women" have no interest in you says a lot. Aren't all old single women supposed to be desperate for ANY man? "Look, Martha, he's still breathing!" Maybe some women prefer their cats.

My advice to you, Gogs, is get LOTS of money. Then lo and behold, pretty, nubile women show up! It's amazing how that works! But of course, I'm NOT vouching for the CHARACTERS of the pretty, nubile women who show up for your money. But what of that? They're HOT -- the only thing that matters.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join