It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women, they are the ones the NWO are trying to depopulate secretly and have been doing forever.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In Iroquois culture 500 years ago, our women were topless. They were also the heads of the families,clan mothers, we call them. 500 years ago our women elected our chiefs, the men had no right to vote, all they were good for was war and hunting. In traditional Iroquois teachings, women are to have at least twenty one children during their lifetimes. One of the clan mothers told me there were millions of On-kwe-hon-we (human beings) here before the first Europeans arrived. Today I know of only two families that have twenty one children. I'm related to one of them. Today most women here are still fairly dominant, they have had to be, most of the men here work structural steel jobs, and most of those jobs are in the big cities, and plus a lot of these moms are working moms, one of my sisters, I used to call her the Woman of Steel or the Teflon Mom. I always used to see her in the car with the kids and they were brats, four of them, one of them barfing all over the place in the car. Today two of our chiefs are women and mothers, and are very effective leaders, one thing all our leaders have always done is to take into consideration how our actions will affect the next seven generations, some thing the clan mothers say we should do.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

If you read the post it says most men not married.......

Of course most men wouldn't say/do that to the women they marry.... it's all the ones before them!!

Trust me ive heard some old married guys go on about how they can't wait till they die because of their old wench of a wife... even some suggesting to never get married...
edit on 18-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Men are afraid of women. Simple as that. They know that women are stronger creatures than they are, in a lot of ways. Not only the power to give birth and create life, but also their mysterious beauty that men find so attractive.

Every single woman out there, has power over a man. If only she knew how to use it. And that is why men have dominated women in our society for the last thousand years. Because they are afraid of what a woman is capable of, if she was the leader. Can any man here, disagree with the fact that we are captivated when we see a beautiful girl? Those feelings of attraction, that you would do anything to fulfill..... The power she has over any mans mind.... Think about it. The beauty of a woman is her most dangerous asset. And when they know how to use that beauty, they can get anything they want from a man. And that is what makes men so afraid of women. Look at the muslim countries, women have to cover themselves up, why? Because they are afraid of a womans beauty.

I am not saying women are better than men, we simply don't know enough, to make that judgement. I am simply saying, that all women have a power over men, if they know how to use it. This is a fact, unless the guy is gay.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alonzo730

You know...this is one area that I hope there never is equality.
I personally enjoy women to wear tops overall.
it is a purely unashamed sexist stance I have...not because I think its rude or something to be topless for women, but because I am intrigued more when there is enough showing to desire, but enough hidden to intrigue.

Its a conditioning materialistic sexist view I am perfectly happy holding onto and hope never changes...less is best, but nothing is boring.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

you lost me with 'women are led by emotions/feelings'....no more so then a dude. and if there is a conspiracy to depopulate women, they're doing a horrible job at it. maybe they should look into sperm manipulation.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing after I read this.

This is LEGEND

Why so many female threads all of a sudden?
edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Stop spreading this logical fallacy and connect the Illumination of the Soul and Mind and New World Order, please. It is quite certainly the Old World Order who seeks to depopulate us and control us: AS THE ALWAYS HAVE. Why would they change everything they already have going for them?

Novus Mundi Ordo - New World Order - Good! It implies the opposite of -everything- that has happened in the last 10 000 years.

Novus ordo seclorum - New Order of the Ages - Implies someone has been counting the ages, and saw fit to restructure their command structure.

Originally posted by Doctor Why
The Illuminati would like you to know that what you think you know about them is false and therefore you are not properly equipped to judge them, their purposes, or what the outcome of their actions will be. Thank you.

edit on 18-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

o noes...another emotional wreck woman
-tosses chocolate and gossip magazines to appease the female beast-

Make that chocolate and Science Fiction and I would play catch

gossip magazines

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

Crimvelvet, I'm NOT voting for Hilary, I'd vote for Paul before I'd vote for her. (Will it make a difference?! Paul has no chance.)

As for Obama -- when I first saw him in 2007, I got an instant visceral feeling that if Obama won, it would be a disaster for the US. I watched in growing horror as he won the primaries. Why such powerful people would push this guy into the WH was a mystery to me. I assumed they wanted to use his color to push thru unpopular laws, then set him up for assassination....

My feeling exactly. I will vote third party before I vote for either of those two women.

You would think out of 308,400,408 people in this country we could find a few decent leaders wouldn't you.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

o noes...another emotional wreck woman
-tosses chocolate and gossip magazines to appease the female beast-

Make that chocolate and Science Fiction and I would play catch

gossip magazines

my...good...god...
THEY ARE MUTATING!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Nooo.. the system must perish. It props up the rich and entitled.. and will do so indefinitely. Your voting process is corrupt beyond measure. Localised community voting is the way to go until a proper world government can be established, and corruption abolished.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

When i am in the company of feminist adn they realize my lifes choice, Oh my gawd, they attempt to make me feel dirty, dumb and anti woman generational idiot....

If you and your husband made the choice of you staying at home and raising your kids - More Power to Ya. (I hope you are home schooling)

I really get ticked with the anti-traditional attitude of feminist women. As far as I am concerned equality means just that we are all treated equally whether we are green, purple, female or male. We can become a Chem Engineer, run on the track team or take shop instead of Home EC if we wish - ALL my personal choices that I was denied because I was born five years too early.

To me it is an absolute waste to cripple a person because of sex or race. I am really sorry to see the UK is getting rid of the advanced education based on merit and not money. They would be far better off funding education instead of bird slicing windmills.

Oh and I always get accused of being a feminist even though I am not

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Men are afraid of women. .

Maybe in America where you all take about your feelings with therapists because you are too spoon fed and weakened in the mind.
In Islam they keep their women on a short leash, do they not?

Why does it work for Islamic relationships so much?

Compared to the US marriage or sham where divorce is at a record high. Because you let women get to carried away.

In Islam a women walks behind a man. Does what a man says. Are you lot saying Islam is wrong?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

....But I can tell you that "feminism" is under attack. And the media IS trying to influence the way women think and act. In America the "woman" is being turned into a whore. You can see this in fashion and music. Commercials music videos. Books and movies. All under the guise of new fashion and style, etc....

I will agree with you. Despite what the Op says guys think about sex 95% of the time. Women who fall into the "Fashionable" trap are idiots in my opinion. For one thing they are getting ripped off for thousands and thousands of dollars just because some woman hating homo in Paris wants to make big bucks off them.

Yes, a woman should be able to dress as she wishes. It is also completely legal to walk down the middle of an icy road in front of a semi doing 60 mph. Apply a few brains and common sense please.

THINK, Do you really want to date or marry a guy who's only criteria for asking you out is whether you look "HOT" ???

I rather date the guys who read science fiction, have a degree in physics, who climb, cave, backpack and is thrilled to find a female with similar interests who actually knows what the Second Law of Thermodynamics is.

Yeah I married him... Actually I married two of them

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This actually backs up my own theory on this very same subject. When I was a single kid the bars were full of goodlooking chics - you couldn't move for them and rarely I went home alone.

Now, nearly 30 years later, I am single again and all I can find are worn out old women, most of whom have no interest in me.

So, my question is, have the NWO killed off all the pretty, nubile ones?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wait
This thread is going one of two ways:
A) Women are the #, but are being freedom-stripped, and we need to protect them
B) Women are not the #, and we need to continue to push them further down in society

I...I...I can't choose

Jk, anyways, I gotta go tell my girlfriend to go make me a sandwich
Okay, Just joking, but in all seriousness, I think women are awesome. Hell. What would I do if I never knew a brunette 5'4" aspiring to going to college, and getting a stable business together to support her family, leave America to run away to Mexico/ Brazil, and take a 3-year expedition with me around the world to see what we've been missing while we were stuck in the prison called "school", and prove to society that she isn't just another "shone" or "heffer" or "whore","skank","b%#@+","trollop", etc.
Yeah, I bet she could bake one hell of a Freedom Pie.
edit on 18-12-2010 by mr10k because: She said she's actually gonna buy a Freedom pie tomorrow

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I think women may be a bit more vicious towards their counterparts in this regard.

Boy do you have that right. A female who is not a part of group think is viciously attacked. Look at how women treated other women who got raped and pregnant a hundred years ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by SeaWind

Crimvelvet, I'm NOT voting for Hilary, I'd vote for Paul before I'd vote for her. (Will it make a difference?! Paul has no chance.)

As for Obama -- when I first saw him in 2007, I got an instant visceral feeling that if Obama won, it would be a disaster for the US. I watched in growing horror as he won the primaries. Why such powerful people would push this guy into the WH was a mystery to me. I assumed they wanted to use his color to push thru unpopular laws, then set him up for assassination....

My feeling exactly. I will vote third party before I vote for either of those two women.

You would think out of 308,400,408 people in this country we could find a few decent leaders wouldn't you.

You got a visceral feeling because you are most likely a racist as based you assumption on Obama on an instant feeling. Just like a woman. All feeling no sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

That's.....a bit too far.
Oy! I'm black, and i didn't have a good feeling of Obama either...I'm racist?! No wonder I hate Lil Wayne!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alonzo730

In Iroquois culture 500 years ago, our women were topless. They were also the heads of the families,clan mothers, we call them....

Thank you for the information. I was thinking of mentioning it but I was not sure of my facts. (My anthro courses were 40 years ago) If I recall linage in many tribes is through the female line and not through the male line.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join