It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women, they are the ones the NWO are trying to depopulate secretly and have been doing forever.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well one of them was you and the other was the OP's sock puppet account so who's the third?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

It's obvious you've never been married. If you had been you'd know who's really in control of half the stuff men do.

~Heff

I have to interject here.

Only a spineless man lets the woman control the marriage.
Women can no longer play the "Sex" card anymore as they have realized that a man will go and find it elsewhere, without the headache. Plus, women know that men get distinguished as they age while they just get old.

A man can easier find a wife when he is 50 where as a woman has little chance.

I am one who unfortunately has been married twice. I get bored easily with "doing" the same thing over and over again.

I would say the cards are in the favor of the man. NOT the women. Except for the men who have zero to offer.

I choose logic over emotion ever time. I do not see need for an emotional context to everything.

We the MAN are the dominate species. Its the way it has been and the way it will ALWAYS be.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
ok, it had to be done...

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
This is just a theory but I think it holds water.
No doubt...I bet it is well thought out

I think that if you look throughout history you will see that women have barely progressed.
Bunch of apes really...luckily they shave off the excess fur

Yes you can say that they got women's rights approved and have jobs, but too me it is all smoke and mirrors.
ya, rights, jobs, positions of power equalling men, all that nonsense

Just like a few countries have a female President or Prime minister, its all part of the game.
chicks suck at games at that...ever tried to play a video game when you got like 3 girls on your team...talk about fail.

I think the "Elites" or the NWO only need and want women for reproduction.
untrue...someone has to cook and clean. they have at least 3 functions...

Please read on.
I wouldn't dream of not finishing...you got my attention

Lets take a look at women:
Giggity

Women are creatures who are led by emotions, led by feelings.
Silly emotional wrecks they are, aren't they.

These feelings and emotions can be triggered by the slightest event or unimportant happening.
Sometimes they even yell at wind because its blowing the wrong way.

Quite often man does not even know why the woman is upset or angered.
no, but if you throw chocolate at them, that often shuts them up for a bit.

He may never know and quite often does not care enough to find out.
solving a rubix cube while skydiving stoned and naked is easier than trying to figure out them frankly..perhaps if they would stop being such an emotional mess 24/7

Quite often man does not know what a woman is talking about.
Hmm...are we supposed to listen to them? I thought our job was to nod our head in their direction and occasionally say "yes dear"...what...are you suggesting? 0o

The constant dramatizing of every issue and the hormonal imbalance makes a female rather unpredictable and untrustworthy.
Yes, very suspicious..their natural hysterical predisposition added with the fact that they know where all the steak knives can leave one to worry...(thats why I always bind my women up)

For years a woman was not allowed to do many things.
For damn good reason...read the previous chapter..

She would be kept at home and made to do kitchen duties and reproduce.
and clothes washing...they know how to do that also..

This part of history went on far longer than women today often realize. It was man who kept them at bay and kept them in place.
well, they are animals...

It was RICH and POWERFUL men that kept them in their lowly positions.
silly lowly emotional females...sure, you have some minor examples, like cleopatra, the oracle, and various examples of women in power, but granted, they were the exception...

Man-Kind has always been male dominated.
Yes...we fight and kill...granted, we tend to do this for women, to protect or gain...and hmm...it always does seem to be the men going out and dying while the women are safe at home..but no matter...we get the good chair when we are home.

Man has ruled the majority of history and still continue to do so. Women knew their place back then and MAN kept them there.
The good ole days when a women would stop trying to be...equal. I mean, what the hell, what do they want, to be heard or something? these women today. I tell you, the day they were allowed to stand verses kneel to MEN was the day things went downhill...moving on...

Man has been the propeller for which the Earth has progressed. Man Invented Electricity, the Presses, Irrigation systems, building tools, the car and more recently the computer and the Internet.
Of course the computer and internet were "theoretically" a joint operation over extended periods of time by both men and women...but I am sure the womens job was not actually touching the electronics...probably got the men coffee or something...maybe washed the lab coats.

the list can go on but those few highlights represent the achievement of MAN.
Lets not forget cheese in a spray can!

The greatest thinkers in history were MAN, Aristotle, Socrates, Bacon, Bor and of course Einstein.

Not like they were allowed to contribute to the scribes...we can't be writing down their nonsense rabble..hell, you seen what happened when helen of troy or elisabeth 1 was allowed to talk, and don't get me started on cleopatra.

Men throughout history have only need women for reproduction.
And clean...

The greatest men in history were gay. Socrates, Alexander the Great, Hadrian, Nero, King david of Israel, Richard the Lionheart of England, Leonardo Da Vinci, Abraham Lincoln and some research even suggests Jesus was not immune to the flesh of another man.
Bunch of flamers...also pretty sure every single president of the US, and king of england was gay, along with einstein, edison, and hawkings...the jury is still out on hulk hogan

My point is these powerful men never need women except for reproduction and to marry to look after their children.
Good point...women reproduce, therefore thats what they are valued as only.

Now fast forward to 1920 America and Woman won the right to Vote at the Age of 18. What happened a few years after this happened? Yes the Wall Street Crash. Coincidence? No.
See...let women drive the car and boom...right into a ditch. .Economists...what do they know. Clearly this was women simply playing with the economic wheel.

America have not had a great President since the 19th Century when only men were allowed to vote.
Take that FDR, and you too Ike...dont get me started on Kennedy.
Cleveland was the last true president!

In 1977 we had the big Feminist movement the Second wave of Women equality laws and rights.
Man...what do they want anyhow..next thing you know, they are going to want to be able to play sports!

Many have said this was the Death Knell of the West.
No doubt...also about that time, a woman doing equal work wanted equal pay...the nerve of them!

And true to form it has been a downwards spiral since then.
indeed...we were an advanced nation...now, we are barely existing outside of caves. the mass starvation and plagues..dammit women, get back in the kitchen!!!

Women have gotten into power and ruled with their emotions as logic is beyond them. They turned there hand to trying to achieve things and pushed for prominence in the boardroom. they left the rearing of kids to nannies and grand parents whcih has done nothing but produced a generation of spoilt, ill behaved and troubled kids. Instead of being at home raising these kids with an iron hand they have let them take to the streets and cause trouble while the woman is out at work trying to forge a career for mere self respect.
These women were our slaves...now they are expecting for us men to help in the babies we make..can you believe it.
Now, sure..some may point out that by giving equal rights to these women things shows clearly a spike in technological and medical breakthroughs...but again, this was probably due to them fetching coffee for the real workers while wearing hooters outfits.
I want my slaves back!!!

Women have been using the wiles to progress instead of using their brains like men.
Indeed...they shake their nubs whenever someone asks them a difficult question, oh, I seen it. "hey maggy, do you have the updated code to be released in service pack 3? =maggy: jiggle jiggle= Ya..nevermind...I will do it, just shake them things while I type...whoot!

Since a lot of these rich powerful men happen to be gay this goes against the way they think and behave.
Yes...rich and powerful is totally gay. One sure way to figure out of a guy is gay and hiding it is to see if he is going to university. If he is furthering his education to "get a good job"...we know the real score...he is just trying to be "rich and powerful"...mhmm
Congress: gay. Corporate CFO's: flaming. Doctors: All gay Lawyers: Pride parade material. Power is the worlds best (gay) aphrodesiac.

These powerful men have lost control for a couple of decades. they let the ideology go down the drain. They hace realized their mistake and are rectifying it.
Yes...it is hard to be gay when all these broads are shaking their stuff at you in the workplace

Men wrote books like war and Peace so women wanted to create greats too. they wrote books like Harry Potter,
a book of immense popularity but grave dumbness and stupidity.
Harry Potter...come on girls, that the best you can do? At least we did Lord Of The Rings!

And don't get all haughty by claiming people like Ayn Rand (the founder of the conservative movement) and her atlas shrugged...she was probably a lesbian, which technically makes her a man...and if she wasn't, clearly there was a man whom was ghost writing for her.

Men have Stephen Hawkins today, Women have Sarah Palin.
Well, one minor point...Hawkins is countered by larry the cable guy.but lets forget about that for now...

I am sure, that again, we have the RICH and POWERFUL striving to go back to the glory days of MEN ruling the world and women second.
I got my collars ready for the bounty of booty when it finally happens...tired of waiting though.

The idea of Depopulation is to do with these Rich and Powerful men again using women for reproduction only. The most secretive groups like Masons, Illuminati and such are MEN only groups. For two reasons, they want man only to rule the world and most are homos.
A good friend of mine is a very high Mason and is a photographer (la-te-da)..now granted, he only photographs nude women...and totally loves his job..but he is probably gay. No straight man could possibly want a bunch of naked beautiful women hanging around all the time. most of the time, they don't even cook!

Creating a global Homosexual agenda of Man-o-man is the sure fire way to depopulated the earth. With in 3 decades we will have lost over 1.1 billion people dues to old age and not added much to replenishment as only reproduction will be allowed for the Elites. Its the greatest con in History. Pro homosexuality and Anti Women.
OMG, I never even knew I was being turned gay...I mean, I am always trying to land women, and am highly attracted to them...but if I think about it...why AM I attracted to women...its not natural to want to hear them out in their emotional basketcase jibber jabber they speak...which means, I am probably gay..

NOT a good prospect.

OPs, I think your onto something.
This whole depopulation thing...I truely think that with women how they are...you are going to go through your life without the opportunity to breed with them. Sure, they may say its because your a complete reject...but I think it is probably the NWOs fault.

btw, going to take a stab in the dark here and say...your gay, arentcha...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

What a loada! Even if you can prove that the NWO actually exists I don't think they would care male/female. The female partners of the most the most influential male persons of the world are influenced buy their partners. its called the "Power of the Pussy"!. Even reversing the roles the most powerful women are influenced by their male partners!. The exact same for Homosexuals! Utter rubbish!. I even saw a doco (60 minutes I think) where Yasser Arafat still cops it and feels the sting from the Mrs if he does not put the garbage out. I think even my enemy Oozy would agree with this! To say the NWO (even if it did exist) sees women that way is tripe. They would hold women & men they don't like in equal contempt!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The19Keys

Yeah. The whole "been married twice" thing. If you're curious about the why and wherefore of that situation, I think I have answers.

Other than that, your entire reply to me was nothing but a drive by misogynist rant. I never said men cower to their wives. In fact I said that men make half their decisions based upon spousal input.

Other than that the whole reply was just soap box sexism indicative of a bitter disposition towards the opposite gender and is not based in logic at all, as you profess, but it does so a long way to provide insight into your emotions.

~Heff

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The19Keys
Only a weak man feels the need for either to control the marriage.

Women can no longer play the "Sex" card anymore as they have realized that a man will go and find it elsewhere, without the headache.
Ya, but only slimeballs do that

Plus, women know that men get distinguished as they age while they just get old.
men get distinguished when they grow up...that is not the same as ageing. There are plenty of men whom never grow up, and others whom have grown up to be self confident at a young age

Men are superficial creatures lead by emotion...in this case, the emotion being lust
and such men whom seek superficial over substance end up getting little more than a whore using them for their wealth with very little to talk about beyond what you will be purchasing her next.

I am one who unfortunately has been married twice. I get bored easily with "doing" the same thing over and over again.
I can actually understand getting bored in a relationship...but thats why you then try new things out together...(psst...she is getting bored also). I guess its easier to find someone new verses do something new though...lazy of course, but whatever.

I would say the cards are in the favor of the man. NOT the women. Except for the men who have zero to offer.
Cards of what?
When women are dying, they are often surrounded by loved ones, family, etc. when superficial men are dying, they are typically alone, crying, realizing there are none they established a bond with.

I choose logic over emotion ever time. I do not see need for an emotional context to everything.
Actually, your choosing base emotional lust over wisdom...there is no logic here..completely void of it

We the MAN are the dominate species. Its the way it has been and the way it will ALWAYS be.

There is a vast difference between self confidence..to the point of a bit cocky, and being simply sexist and stubborn.

A true Man knows he does not need to fear women..be it in the workplace, or the home. Fear is a weak and gay attribute, and a person whom acknowledges a equal woman as an equal is not feeling impotant and powerless around her.
There are differences between men and women, no doubt...and such differences should be accentuated, however, there is no submissive without a dominant, and no dominant without a submissive...the roles are an illusion...as it is symbiotic and requires both to participate in the accepted roles. The truely delusional are the ones whom believe one can exist without the other.

Also, keep in mind, the roles shift often..whereas you may show mastery in one area, you lean on the mastery of your partner in other areas they excel at. If you seek a person whom is not your equal, then your simply babysitting...and although you may look at her as inferior...you must realize, you chose her, which makes your choice inferior overall, and you far weaker as a whole. a fear of a woman being your equal...heh...laughable.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Xavialune

been meaning to ask...your avatar..is that a movie, and is that william shatner as a zombie?

which part? the moving bit is a scene from metropolis...white faced person well...thats me lol

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee

I am far too emotional after reading this ill-begotten post to muster up a response. I feel the need to reproduce and get barefoot in the kitchen all of a sudden...

quick...throw some chocolate at her...that stops women from going all hysterical!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune

been meaning to ask...your avatar..is that a movie, and is that william shatner as a zombie?

which part? the moving bit is a scene from metropolis...white faced person well...thats me lol

Cool looking movie actually...might have to watch it (wiki'ed it...looks like my type of plotline. Still looks like a young william shatner in the white suit though..and they all look like a zombie hoard)
and cool looking body art. industrial goth steampunk is not unlike...hmm...art?
edit on 18-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Oh my, everything now makes perfect sense!

The veil has been torn from the greatest conspiracy of all time.

The reason so many WoW playing dateless losers can't get it on with anyone of the female sex isn't just that they lack social skills, it's because of a grand conspiracy of the NWO.

It was man who kept them at bay and kept them in place

Really? Kept them in place? I'm not up on feminist political theory, but I'm pretty sure chicks hate that sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Cool looking movie actually...might have to watch it (wiki'ed it...looks like my type of plotline. Still looks like a young william shatner in the white suit though..and they all look like a zombie hoard)
and cool looking body art. industrial goth steampunk is not unlike...hmm...art?
edit on 18-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

Its an...interesting movie to say the least! *flicks hair out of face* uhhh....life is pain...I'm sooo gawffick!

but yeah anyway, reading those responses froma couple of obviously sexist men...geezus, you guys really were harmed by women somehow werent you? did you get dumped? this isn't the 50's anymore...your false, outdated and stereotypical views of females are well..ridiculous, to say the least.

I have to chime in though and say that not all relationships are totally equal and thats perfectly ok as long as it is by choice (I live in a D/s relationship). thats certainly not the general model for all relationships, but if people enjoy it they can be happy doing so.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Women can no longer play the "Sex" card anymore as they have realized that a man will go and find it elsewhere, without the headache.

Uhm, I think she is not playing the sex card anymore because you act like a major # and she just doesn't want to have sex with you anymore.

Yeah, men NEVER put an emotional context to anything.
They are mechanical robots who use logic to handle every situation. Like Vulcans. Men are like Vulcans and NEVER get carried away with:
lust
bloodlust
anger
hate
excitement
sadness
depression

And it goes on. Yep, men are not able to feel.

Two things:
Men and women are both the same species (it's called Homo Sapien. Or, human.)
The dominant species should know how to spell
And you know, distinguish between 'species' and 'gender'

Oh, and I managed to make it through this entire post without getting carried away by my emotions and just yelling at you for being a #####. Imagine that.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
First things first.

My 200th post! YAY!

And yes I agree....all men are obviously vulcans and us women are illogical! And in the words of a wise old religious man on the show COPS, "you womens got too much power! you've got to obey, because the lord said so!"

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I have to chime in though and say that not all relationships are totally equal and thats perfectly ok as long as it is by choice (I live in a D/s relationship). thats certainly not the general model for all relationships, but if people enjoy it they can be happy doing so.

Heh, funny that.
I am super uber equality of the genders.
and my homelife, I am D/s damn near "gorean". but I have my own philosophies of the symbiotic relationship of the two that goes against the norm.
I find the model relationship works just fine of both are comfortable in their "roles". but end of the day, I want an equal mind. mental agility is the only thing thats real...the rest are games of collars and complements
edit on 18-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: end of the day, I am getting tired

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The Hand that Rocks the Cradle Rules the World!

I don't quite agree with OP's assertion that the NWO want to get rid of all women, BUT we can see with the education system and how women no longer teach their own children and often don't look after them, (they are out of work and children are at school and in childcare) that women have much less influence on their children's life, so someone else is controlling the child's thoughts and development.

Education of children and care of them is looked down upon by society if mother is the carer and teacher even if she is better than any child care professional or teacher.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k

Men throughout history have only need women for reproduction. The greatest men in history were gay. Socrates, Alexander the Great, Hadrian, Nero, King david of Israel, Richard the Lionheart of England, Leonardo Da Vinci, Abraham Lincoln and some research even suggests Jesus was not immune to the flesh of another man.

Do you have any proof that all this men were gays? There were many claims on this subject but no one could prove it with facts.

Unfortunately we men indeed do not appreciate all kindness, warmth and love which we receive from our ladies. We should be more grateful.

Peace!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Heh, funny that.
I am super uber equality of the genders.
and my homelife, I am D/s damn near "gorean". but I have my own philosophies of the symbiotic relationship of the two that goes against the norm.
I find the model relationship works just fine of both are comfortable in their "roles". but end of the day, I want an equal mind. mental agility is the only thing thats real...the rest are games of collars and complements
edit on 18-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: end of the day, I am getting tired

I agree. my partner and I have many a stimulating intellectual discussion...we 'play' and fill our roles and such, but there is still that element of neutral/equal ground.
edit on 18-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Get back to your meds, dude, you sound rather dangerous...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

It's obvious you've never been married. If you had been you'd know who's really in control of half the stuff men do.

~Heff

I have to interject here.

Women can no longer play the "Sex" card anymore as they have realized that a man will go and find it elsewhere, without the headache. Plus, women know that men get distinguished as they age while they just get old.

The19Keys, glad to see someone spell it out truthfully. Women have pitifully little power in this world and have nearly always depended on the good graces of men. When the men of their respective society do NOT have "good graces" -- the women are in real trouble.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Only a weak man feels the need for either to control the marriage.

Ya, but only slimeballs do that....

SaturnFX, Your responses had me LMAO.

The OP is so bizarre in places, and yet, it's flecked with specks of truth. It's too long for me to respond to fully now.

SeaWind

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join