It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women, they are the ones the NWO are trying to depopulate secretly and have been doing forever.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This is just a theory but I think it holds water. I think that if you look throughout history you will see that women have barely progressed. Yes you can say that they got women's rights approved and have jobs, but too me it is all smoke and mirrors. Just like a few countries have a female President or Prime minister, its all part of the game.

I think the "Elites" or the NWO only need and want women for reproduction. Please read on.

Lets take a look at women:

Women are creatures who are led by emotions, led by feelings. These feelings and emotions can be triggered by the slightest event or unimportant happening. Quite often man does not even know why the woman is upset or angered. He may never know and quite often does not care enough to find out. Quite often man does not know what a woman is talking about. The constant dramatizing of every issue and the hormonal imbalance makes a female rather unpredictable and untrustworthy.

For years a woman was not allowed to do many things. She would be kept at home and made to do kitchen duties and reproduce. This part of history went on far longer than women today often realize. It was man who kept them at bay and kept them in place. It was RICH and POWERFUL men that kept them in their lowly positions.

Man-Kind has always been male dominated. Man has ruled the majority of history and still continue to do so. Women knew their place back then and MAN kept them there. Man has been the propeller for which the Earth has progressed. Man Invented Electricity, the Presses, Irrigation systems, building tools, the car and more recently the computer and the Internet. the list can go on but those few highlights represent the achievement of MAN. The greatest thinkers in history were MAN, Aristotle, Socrates, Bacon, Bor and of course Einstein.

Men throughout history have only need women for reproduction. The greatest men in history were gay. Socrates, Alexander the Great, Hadrian, Nero, King david of Israel, Richard the Lionheart of England, Leonardo Da Vinci, Abraham Lincoln and some research even suggests Jesus was not immune to the flesh of another man.

My point is these powerful men never need women except for reproduction and to marry to look after their children.

Now fast forward to 1920 America and Woman won the right to Vote at the Age of 18. What happened a few years after this happened? Yes the Wall Street Crash. Coincidence? No.

America have not had a great President since the 19th Century when only men were allowed to vote.

In 1977 we had the big Feminist movement the Second wave of Women equality laws and rights. Many have said this was the Death Knell of the West. And true to form it has been a downwards spiral since then. Women have gotten into power and ruled with their emotions as logic is beyond them. They turned there hand to trying to achieve things and pushed for prominence in the boardroom. they left the rearing of kids to nannies and grand parents whcih has done nothing but produced a generation of spoilt, ill behaved and troubled kids. Instead of being at home raising these kids with an iron hand they have let them take to the streets and cause trouble while the woman is out at work trying to forge a career for mere self respect. Women have been using the wiles to progress instead of using their brains like men. Since a lot of these rich powerful men happen to be gay this goes against the way they think and behave. These powerful men have lost control for a couple of decades. they let the ideology go down the drain. They hace realized their mistake and are rectifying it.

Men wrote books like war and Peace so women wanted to create greats too. they wrote books like Harry Potter, a book of immense popularity but grave dumbness and stupidity. Men have Stephen Hawkins today, Women have Sarah Palin.

I am sure, that again, we have the RICH and POWERFUL striving to go back to the glory days of MEN ruling the world and women second. The idea of Depopulation is to do with these Rich and Powerful men again using women for reproduction only. The most secretive groups like Masons, Illuminati and such are MEN only groups. For two reasons, they want man only to rule the world and most are homos. Creating a global Homosexual agenda of Man-o-man is the sure fire way to depopulated the earth. With in 3 decades we will have lost over 1.1 billion people dues to old age and not added much to replenishment as only reproduction will be allowed for the Elites. Its the greatest con in History. Pro homosexuality and Anti Women.

NOT a good prospect.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by c0ldPhr34k

It's obvious you've never been married. If you had been you'd know who's really in control of half the stuff men do.

~Heff

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I cant even begin to describe how offensive,bigoted, and utterly untrue this all is. Wow. I am seriously just going to stop myself right there and watch you get torn apart.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Washington monument is a phallic symbol under Mars. Need to restore the feminine balance before we continue to be be destroyed by too much of one polarity eg. arrogance.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I will say one thing though.

As an avid fan of history, your assertion that man has always ruled woman is completely wrong...there were matriarchies, and evidence of those matriarchies were destroyed by arrogant patriarchal males who were afraid of Women and their power to bear life, among other things.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
lol, I see this thread going wonderfully

those durned untrustable women with their hormones and dreaming about lipstick or whatnot...why can't they simply get back in the kitchen and make me a pie already!

OPs...I am thinking you skipped psychology..ya?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Ok next one please!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34kMen wrote books like war and Peace so women wanted to create greats too. they wrote books like Harry Potter, a book of immense popularity but grave dumbness and stupidity. Men have Stephen Hawkins today, Women have Sarah Palin.

Man, this thread is gold...I need to save it somewhere. lol...

I am now a full believer in time travel..clearly ops has been taken right from 1951 midtown sexist land.. If ever there is a thread more deserving than 3 days on front page for the lols, it is this one.

I am now a fan of this guy.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Who is Sarah Palin?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

been meaning to ask...your avatar..is that a movie, and is that william shatner as a zombie?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Why is it that the majority of people killed in wars are men then? Wouldn't we have female battalions if the NWO wanted to kill them off so badly?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This entire OP could be subtitled "My theories upon women- and their function in world history - from a guy who plays WoW. A LOT.

Classic thread. Now if we can just get Inchworm in here to give us the "Toughguy" perspective this will be solid gold.

~Heff

edit on 12/18/10 by Hefficide because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I am far too emotional after reading this ill-begotten post to muster up a response. I feel the need to reproduce and get barefoot in the kitchen all of a sudden...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh and just for the record, people aren't even sure if Socrates existed or if he was just a fictional character that acted as a mouthpiece in some of Platos works
Let alone knowing if he was gay or not.

edit on 18-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Who s&f'd this? Seriously?

Yes, this world is going to hell because of women having rights...
It has nothing to do with the fact that the majority of people in power, past and present are, in fact, MALE.

I'm not a feminist by any means but what you're suggesting just doesn't make sense, and is rather offensive.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by casijones

Well there was Adolphina Hitler, Betty Mussolini, Glenda Khan, Duchess Francesca Ferdinand and Chairwoman Mao
Those girls where some bad apples.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
i say we take it a step further! forget pleasantlys like cooking cleaning and haveing babys.

lets get all caveman style and just club them drag um home like trophies...
in all seriousness us real "men" you speak of know how to truly appreciate a woman
-jplaysguitar

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ah...just as I thought.

The thread is going perfectly well.

The message is clear. But seeing the one who have replied on here its quite laughable that
anyone could take any of you seriously.

I suspect a few people WILL star and Flag this.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have to add something.
Women are a great source of pleasure and a way to keep sane.
I am sure the OP has made a good point somewhere in there.
If only people got the gratification I do. Indulgence and self fulfillment.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by casijones
Who s&f'd this? Seriously?

ya, sorry...that was me.
I simply had to do it...rarely do threads make me damn near cry with laughter just from the sheer...something...of it.

It makes me feel so evolved and sane that I felt the need to give back

still laughing...trying to make a response...but I keep getting caught up in the moment...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join