It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/17/10 Jesse Ventrura Pentagon Episode

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Excellent episode of CT,

nevermind the rest of this post
edit on 19-12-2010 by LittleIndianJr. because: D-lete

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianjordan
I also just saw this on TV and I have to say that before I saw it I was a believer in the official story and I thought terrorists we're mainly responsible for the attacks but they made some pretty good points in the show and now I have become very skeptical of the Official Story.

it took you all this time to change you from the OS?

dam scary how people will believe so much what the government tells them

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It is really heartening to see a few OS diehards finally opening their minds to ther possibilities. Having watched this, I am surprised that a) Jesse is still alive b) it aired on TV. For the next miracle, it will talked about in the MSM.
I encourage everyone to point their friends towards this episode, and all the material out there and finally expose this horrible act of treason.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
OS'ers do always seem to ask, "Who would benefit and/or profit from such a catastrophe?" I'd say a 2.3 trillion dollar lead is plenty enough to warrant a satisfactory investigation. And that's only the Pentagon. Let's not forget about, nor talk about the benefits and/or profits made in NYC. Or the preemptive stock corruption regarding the Airlines. There were records being lost and money being made from every possible angle on 9/11. Honestly, this is just another chip in the bag.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The dude in the pentagon Jesse ask about the cams and that commission lady they are stressed and scared #less... look at the way the guy looks away nervously when he ask about the cams and the lady swallows her spit and close her eyes soon as he says "I WANT THE TRUTH" and after she slips about "protecting the institution" she close her eyes with a "Awwww # I'm f***** " look on her face...

Also its funny how she fake laughing when she says "Where are you going with this are you questioning the commission report???" I'm sorry I've worked in a callcenter for 5 years and anyone that worked in a callcenter that has anything to do with billing will tell you that after 2.5 years your a walking lie detector... there's substle stuff in people's voice that don't lie... similar tactic they use like fake laughing when you bring it up like she did... its not 100% accurate but it works good enough.

That woman she's not crazy she knows, she knows damnnnn too well. But she's scared I think, whether for her life or her job she's scared and its obvious so is the guy...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

OK ,GOOD POST BUT THIS IS ALL OLD NEWS,VERY OLD NEWS AS THE DAYS GO BY THE TRAIL GETS COLDER AND THE CRIMINALS GET BOLDER...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
off topic, sorry

Man!

I've been given some good links in this thread.

Please check-out this link.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by xweaponx

Well....I see that GenRadek and vipertech have already cleared up the "AirFone" situation.
Good.

In your reply to GenRadek, you wrote:

You said you fly for Delta...which I took at face value. THEN, you wrote that, and it triggered my "BS" flag. Because, as far as I recall, Delta has NEVER HAD any B-737-400s.

If you read what I posted a said a fellow pilot on ANOTHER forum posted his experiment showing cell phone call's can not be made. Him piloting a plane his experiment.

Also have you ever flown a jumbo jet? I'd like to see your logbook entries to make sure your a real pilot and not a general aviation pilot. So private message me it, I'll be waiting.

There are a lot of evidence that you a denying. The black boxes of the supposed 4 planes. Did you know this is the ONLY accident in aviation history where the black boxes were never found? Heck they can find them in the bottom of oceans. And did you know the clean up crew even took photo's and hand delivered them to the FBI but yet to this day the FBI still claims they never found the black boxes....hmm...what could be on the black boxes.....you don't need a terrorist to take down a plane, Pilots can very easily take down a plane...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by shure
Conversations with Pentagon witnesses:

Full conversations -

Albert Hemphill:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Steve Storti:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Lee Evey:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Keith Wheelhouse:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Alan Wallace:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Noel Sepulveda:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Major Lincoln Lieber:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Rev. Henry Ticknor:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Michael Defina:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Penny Elgas:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Father Stephen McGraw:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Lloyd England:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Donald Bouchoux:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Robert Leonard:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Tom Trapasso:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Dave Winslow:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Stuart Artman:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Daryl Donley:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Vin Narayanan:
s1.zetaboards.com...

edit on 17-12-2010 by shure because: (no reason given)

You can repeat this 1,000 times and people will still believe somebody elses made up story with no supporting evidence or facts. In FACT: all the Information that dispells those therories are simply left out and Ignored.

But what does make sense is: you have what was purported to be the Worlds most reinforced strongest building was pounded by a relatively soft Plane made of mainly of Aluminium and Titanium. Is it any wonder it was ripped into tiny pieces.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Thanks to both sides...for all the information.

Does anyone have a video of a building being struck by a missle.......and what happens to the building at that very moment?

I quess what I find the most confusing....is why....if there are more videos of whatever it was that hit the pentagon...why would they not be released?? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't know what to think...or believe about this...it is all so confusing.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Great episode. Just watched it. This episode answered the question to what i always wondered. "Why that part of the pentagon". What was in that that locaton. Now i know. This may tie together the other buildings that were targeted that fateful day. Just what do all four buildings have in common. Here is an idea for you to ponder over.

The Pentagon had the financial data wiped out.
Both WTC may have held similar or backup data like that at the Pentagon.
Building 7. 'Apparently' had gold in the basement that was never recovered or found.

If you were a terrorist. Why target the Pentagon or the WTC's. Why not into the heart of enemy, the Whitehouse.

All that being said. What will become of this. Honestly, nothing. No one will be brought up on charges. They have got it away with again and again. The people at the very top look after each other and don't care for you or i.

Just remember they do these terrible acts to protect you.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

It is not a coincidence. The same happened with the London Tube bombings. The secret service runs a drill and they are actually helping the false flag attack.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Selectively pick arguments? No, I comment on the arguments presented by so-called "truthers"

Blind? Nope.
Dense? Far from it.
Scared? Of? Someone like you? LOL I've been shot at, cut, had more mortars, rockets and grenades launched at me to be afraid of anyone.

You want to present another pathetic argument, feel free to do so.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am a computer illiterate.......so I don't know how to post a video.

I went to Google Videos....and saw a video of a Tomahawk Missle striking a building. My search words...Missle Hits Building.

In the video I saw....there was an explosion....or a ball of fire at the moment of impact.

I always thought a missle would just create a large destructive shock wave...with no ball of fire. I don't know very much, I will admit that.

Could an expert explain what happens at the moment of impact....when a missle hits a building. Is a fire ball normal??

Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
JV did leave out one piece of BIG INFORMATION. That is the discrepancy in the flight path into the Penagon between the OS and actual eyewittness's. 2 of these wittness's were Pentagon Police, One was an employee at the Navy Annex, and One was an attendant at the Citgo filling station. Here is a 10 min excerpt fom the video 911 National Emergency. Well worth watching if you haven't seen this already.

www.youtube.com...

I know the Pentagon Police are under gag order and have not been allowed to talk about this since the video was made. Maybe JV couldn't get enough wittness testimony to cover this in his show. I would like to seriously hear a debunker's take on this information.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Scared of the truth you foolish person. This is why you put your head in the sand, or somewhere else dark

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what you think, there are enough people with their eyes open and i know that number is growing, It is inevitable.

You can get your knickers in a twist with these issues all day long but it doesn't make them go away. The questions remain, they are glaringly obvious to anyone capable of common sense or critical thinking. The sheer number of coincidental events leading up to and surrounding the attacks beggars belief.

If you haven't got the intelligence to even see the questions, don't attempt to come on here and offer answers.

Your logic is flawed

You Sir are flawed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by mayabong

Did you ignore what roboe had to say about that? Did you ignore the part where Jesse LIED about it? Its amazing how you people think the govt is lying about 9/11, and yet, here you are believing actual lies by Jesse and his 9/11 Truther ilk. Go back to roboe's post and reread the actual TRUTH about it. Then once you realize you have been lied to by a "TRUTHER" start looking into what else they lie about, or make up, or twist. You will be shocked at how well they suckered you in with their garbage half truths and pure 100% BS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first step towards the real truth starts with shaking off the lies and twists. Jesse lied about the $2.3 trillions dollaors missing, as he did about the airphones. It was crap like this that turned me agianst this "truth" movement, once I found out they were the liars, charlatans, and snakeoil men.

Yes.. and we should all go back to believing out governing body that oversees out well being as we all know they have our best interests at heart.

Thank you for putting me on the path of enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
On Sept 10th, who would have thought hijackers would crash planes into buildings without making any demands? Up to that point all hijackers wanted money or political prisoners released.

That ones easy, the DOD! They were running several military exercises on Sept. 10th and 11th, one of which was to simulate a small aircraft flying into a governemtn building.

They had also conducted similar exercises for at least 2 yearts prior to 9/11.

Sources:

USA Today

Boston.com

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

The funny part, is, you actually believe what you post. Anyone who has had their eyes open since about, oh, the 70s, would know how easy it was for a determined enemy attack us. Most of your so-called coincidences are nothing more than links in the chain. The rest of them are nothing more than "fluff" really.

You my friend, suffer from the illusion that the US Government is all-powerful, all-knowing and completely evil. Anyone who has spent time working for the government knows just how inept and inefficient it can be.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
vipertech0596, since your on, and a resident debunker, and we are talking about Penatgon attack, would you like to take a shot at explainning this? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by curious_soul
JV did leave out one piece of BIG INFORMATION. That is the discrepancy in the flight path into the Penagon between the OS and actual eyewittness's. 2 of these wittness's were Pentagon Police, One was an employee at the Navy Annex, and One was an attendant at the Citgo filling station. Here is a 10 min excerpt fom the video 911 National Emergency. Well worth watching if you haven't seen this already.

www.youtube.com...

I know the Pentagon Police are under gag order and have not been allowed to talk about this since the video was made. Maybe JV couldn't get enough wittness testimony to cover this in his show. I would like to seriously hear a debunker's take on this information.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join