It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/17/10 Jesse Ventrura Pentagon Episode

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by backinblack

"tiny hole"?? YOu ARE new at this, aren't you?? Been reading too many crackpot "conspiracy" sites....

Am I to believe that on impact the wings and all the fuel inside them, folded up and entered through that one tiny hole??

NO, the wings did NOT "fold up"....and it is even more painfully obvious that you haven't seen the video, or you would not have wirtten that.

SO, do everyone a favour, and refrain from inserting foot in mouth, until you see the video. I had another one, but now I won't bother.....

So show me the pic of the 125' wide hole where the entire plane entered then..
I'll not hold my breath...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Regarding the video.

1. In the beginning. At the 33sec mark, it shows the wings entering the building...at least for a moment. It shows this by the vertical structures blasting inwards and the fireball from the fuel in the wings exploding creating havoc and fire inside the building.

This cannot be true. Therefore the simulation is void.

We know the the wings did not penetrate the building in tact. Considering this, the wings would have done one of 3 things.
1. Exploded on impact. And therefore most of them would have disintegrated.
2. Upon the impact, would have blown up and became dislodged from the fuselage and there would have been parts of the wing visible somewhere on the outside of the Pentagon.
3. Folded and entered the building with the fuselage, all while exploding, but exploding on the outside of the Pentagon during the entrance.

Now 2 couldnt not have happened since, there was no known carnage collected or photographed on the lawn.
1 couldnt have happened since the explosion would have been on the outside of the building, therefore leaving most of the plane that made the hole entrance in tact.
That leaves 3.

If Im missing something...please correct/inform me.

I really want to understand what you so valiantly defend.
Even if I dont end up agreeing with it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is some pics of the Pentagon..
Note the 4th pic..It's after the collapse..
Does anyone see any damage where these wings were supposed to of hit??
I see no line of damage where the wings should have hit...

911review.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Watch the video. ("year 12"? Same as high school senior level, in the States? You think that's enough?)

WW, a PHD in physics would not be enough to explain the events of 9/11..
Physics books were rewritten on that day....

BTW, what physics qualifications did you reach and where??

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the link to that site backinblack, those are some very interesting photos.

FallofTheRepublic

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is doing a great job for waking people up. We need more individuals with TV and Radio power like him doing just the same thing. I know of numerous people that all thought I was crazy a couple years back... now listening to Jesse... they all come to me like they know something I don't! WHATEVER!

I started researching the Pentagon attacks a long time ago, figured I'd share a website that would give everyone a little database for factual evidence about the Pentagon Attacks

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Here is some pics of the Pentagon..
Note the 4th pic..It's after the collapse..
Does anyone see any damage where these wings were supposed to of hit??
I see no line of damage where the wings should have hit...

911review.org...

I keep getting a "Firefox can't find the server at 911review.org."

By the looks of its content, I'd like to atleast bookmark it.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is a message to all people who think 911 was an inside job. You are correct. do not let these people make you think otherwise. they are most probably paid. Keep doing what you are doing, you are not crazy, you are actually smart.

Much love

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Odd, it's still working fine for me..

Heres one of the pics..
I'd really like to know where them 125' wings went through..
Even the collapsed part you see in the pic is NOT that badly damaged..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by loveguy

Odd, it's still working fine for me..

Heres one of the pics..
I'd really like to know where them 125' wings went through..
Even the collapsed part you see in the pic is NOT that badly damaged..

It's just not letting me access the server/site. I know by using "geotool" that the server is in Houston, Texas. It's probably got too many inquiries. I'll keep trying though. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The conspiracy about the money may be possible, but I don't understand why people keep beliving that no plane hit the pentagon because someone said it. There are pictures of wings, engines, plane seats, etc. if u decide to do your own research to look for it, but I guess the truth seekers don't want to search for the truth themselves.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
The conspiracy about the money may be possible, but I don't understand why people keep beliving that no plane hit the pentagon because someone said it. There are pictures of wings, engines, plane seats, etc. if u decide to do your own research to look for it, but I guess the truth seekers don't want to search for the truth themselves.

Maybe you should read this thread or many others..
There are many questions regarding the Pentagon attack..
In fact I believe it's the one that needs the most investigation..

The OS is just not right...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I wrote about this a while back....ATS THREAD.Just too many conincidences. Brian Jack's head of the fiscal economics of the D.O.D, takes a day off...9/11...and catches flight 77.
There WAS a video de Cynthia Mckinny asking Rumsfeld about missing money - in 1999 2.3 trillion and in 2000 1.1 trillion, so at least 3.4 trillion dollars are missing, but YOUTUBE has closed the videos account!!
But never the less it's YOU CAN SEE IT HERE..
edit on 19-12-2010 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst

I would like to see the pics you're referring to via a link you will kindly provide?

I suppose it will be found searching on google; plane parts at Pentagon sep.11, 2001?

Here's one that came up...airplane parts at pentagon on 9-11

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Good link..

Who would look at this pic and believe a boeing 757 had just hit that building??

edit: I wish someone better at photoshop could put a lifesize plane into that pic to show where it should have hit..
That would be interesting..
edit on 19-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

You can check my profile and see that 9/11 topics are something I am not fond of. I have defended the events, mainly due to the loss of a family member at the world trade center, and I am still not quite sure what the hell is going on or who may be responsible, that being said, I watched this episode today, and the one thing that stood out to me, the missing 2.3 trillion dollars, and the records of it being destroyed. From what I have read about the audit, it seems the shortage goes back to the Clinton era, and possibly up to the 20yrs prior to those yrs. So this was a buildup of shortage, and under the Bush admin, the shortage was verified. This makes me wonder, if someone did send a missle into the pentagon, who would that be? Who would need to cover it up and still have the power and authority to get to the pentagon and blow it up? My mind goes to Cheney.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I'd ask you to look at the pic I just posted and tell me if you honestly believe a 127' wide jet had just hit that building..

It's very damning proof...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I agree, I rewound the official FBI tape over and over, and did not see a plane enter the building. My husband who has called any and all claims that it was orchestrated by anyone other than Al queda, a hoax, was dumbfounded by what he was seeing. This is the first time I see anything that appears to be not what happened.
I did not see a plane go into the building. I can't say what kind of damage or what a hole would look like, but I can say that I saw the official tape, and do not see a plane. I see an explosion only.

Now what I wonder is why, the missing funds and the destroyed records IMO speaks volumes. But it wasn't Bush who lost track of the money. It was his administration that found that the money was unaccounted for. It was money spent over the course of up to 20 yrs. It was officially announced that it was unaccounted for. So it isn't like someone was trying to cover up that it was missing. What they did destroy though was the records that could have accounted for it, or could have shown WHO is responsible. Those persons would be who I think would want the records destroyed. So who has been involved in government spending, especially defense spending, for 20 yrs prior to 911? That is your man.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I think you're blind and a little dense. Not to mention scared, i understand.

Some people will always refuse to see even the most glaringly obvious problems with the BS official story. You can selectively pick your argument's all you want but when it's all said and done there remain massive issues with the American Governments version of events.

If you need any help in finding your cane, give me a shout brother.
edit on 19-12-2010 by TheWatcher11 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
anytime i've brought this topic up, i've usually sent them this link after..a short summary of there not being a plane hitting it that day, although the show was good because i had no idea about the debt rumsfeld was talking about..

Pentagon Strike

check it out..pretty straight forward..

d.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join