It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/17/10 Jesse Ventrura Pentagon Episode

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta55

From the number of views listed........not many have seen these videos. I highly recommend viewing these.

Very credible witnesses from what I have seen so far.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Just finished watching the last video in this documentary. It is a series of nine. I highly recommend anyone....both pro and con....official version,

Well put together. Many very credible witnesses. The real kicker is in video # 9, towards the end. The Guy whose cab was hit by the first light pole......says some things that should make anyone question the official version.

He basically says he was involved with the coverup.

I feel for these poor people. They will probably end up like all the witnesses that disputed the officaial version of who killed JFK. Hope not.

Hope to hear some comments about the documentary from anyone that has seen it, or will see it.

Thanks

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

And it wasnt unaccounted for CASH either. We received official messages about ensuring that we reported the right numbers to the right offices when we did equipment inventories. Quite a bit of the problem seems to have been that equipment inventories were double posted. Another reason why Rumsfeld was trying to streamline systems at the Pentagon, to help cut down on mistakes like that.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

If its equipment and inventoried, wouldnt that constitute assets?
Double posted assets, wouldn't show a number in the red.
And 2.3 trillion dollars? That's an awful lot of bad accounting.

But hey, it's your story.

I like stories too, maybe I should tell one.

It's starts out like this.
Once there was 19 middle eastern men, most of them from Saudi Arabia. And on one sunny morning, they boarded four planes in the US. Now, despite being on terror watch lists and known terrorists, they were allowed to freely navigate through the US for a few years. Taking flying lessons and drinking it up in Vegas, are amongst just a few things they did.
Armed with box cutters, they hijacked each of the airplanes they were on and flew 2 of them into each tower of the WTC in New York. They flew one into the Pentagon. They flew one into the ground in Pennsylvania.
The US government within a day announced to world that a man by the name of Osama Bin Laden and his Al-Queda network of terrorists were responsible. The President later announced a 'War On Terror' and the US military went to fight in Iraq.

Hey this is my story, and I say they went to war in Iraq.

edit on 20-12-2010 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta55

I believe as you investigate further into the "claims" in the videos made by Craig Ranke, and his "Citizen's Investigation Team" (CIT), you will learn that you have been conned.

I see you registered in 2007? You might not have been active in the last several years....there has been MUCH discussion about Craig Ranke (BTW, last I checked, he is still member in good standing, here. Last visited Feb, 2010. I cannot say anything personally about him....but, his video "conclusions" are in gross error, however). A bit of gossip, if it's OK? The "CIT" used to have a cozy relationship with the group "PilotsFor...Truth". I think that's on the rocks, nowadays. Don't really know what went down....could have been all the really boneheaded claims made by the "P4T" of late.

Craig authored a thread about Lloyd, last year. (Guess it's a version of the same interview used in the video you mention??)

The first post on the thread, pretty much sums it up:

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The only thing I'm seeing proof of here is that this Lloyd England guy is a couple cans short of a six pack. Which, when I first saw him interviewed and talked to a few years back, was about where he was then.

I don't see what the mental ramblings of some nutcase taxi driver have to do with anything?

And, this post a little down the page, slammed it home:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the thread.

edit on 20 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I like how the OS can use the 'nutjob taxi driver' as a reliable witness, but when he later says something that contradicts the OS, he is then passed of as a 'nutjob taxi driver'.

Hey..you can be on the good side, but if you ever tell the truth, were going to label you as incompetent, crazy and delusional. Or you'll just commit suicide.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by loveguy

And it wasnt unaccounted for CASH either. We received official messages about ensuring that we reported the right numbers to the right offices when we did equipment inventories. Quite a bit of the problem seems to have been that equipment inventories were double posted. Another reason why Rumsfeld was trying to streamline systems at the Pentagon, to help cut down on mistakes like that.

You do realize what you wrote?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wow lots of deceitful de-bunkers on this thread, You gotta take your
hat off to their flawed arguments and total lack of persuasive reasoning regarding the obvious issues.

They are all the same, that comment about Pentagon CCTV cameras being "pointed in the wrong direction"

Classic de-bunker, i think people are starting to see the truth.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-12-2010 by WeMoveUnseen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for responding. I have been a member since 2007, but I only recently came back. I knew I was asking questions about things that were more than likely covered many times.

There are a lot of new folks, so maybe a few new eyes on things will help.

I read the post you linked to, and read some of the others opinions. Yes, I will admit Lloyde does seem to be a bit confused, and after thinking about some of the things he said, yes, I will admit he is probably not a credible witness.

I highly doubt his wife is in the FBI, as he stated.

But all the other witnesses seemed very credible. I realize people can become confused as to what they saw, especially at a moment like that. I just can't see how they "all" were confused.

I will admit....You are very well studied on this subject. Like I said before.....I never really had any reason to not believe the official version of the events that took place on 9/11/01. It was only after visiting sites like this did I start to have questions.

I still have a lot of questions. Thanks for helping me understand "Some" of them.

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Excuse me, then how do you explain that before the 9/11 comission and then the Massaoui trial in 2007, the FBI tesetified in progressively more certain terms that cell phone calls did not occur due to height, speed and cell phone carrier coverate limitations at the time and that there were no back of seat phones on flight 77 and most likely not on the others at all either. The phones that were aboard a few 757s at the tine had been taken out OR disabled in preparation to be taken our OR as in flight 77 were never there at all. Read the 9/11 report and read the Massaoui trial transcript. The nation's foremost investigative agency does not agree with you and does agree with Jesse Ventura on this one. You lose, got back to debunking 101; you're recycling old disinfo and it's getting stale.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Halliburton stole some of that money. They hacked into the accounting computers.
This is from an ex CIA insder

Halliburton thefts

Halliburton's Rigging a Back Door in the Pentagon Accounting Computer Let me make things clearer with a real world example from early 2002. It was brought to my attention that Halliburton had already come to the attention of a govt. investigator. We have already seen that Halliburton had already both overbilled and short shipped. The buyer was the helpless taxpayer. The investigator worked at the GAO and had access to both Halliburton's bills and the Pentagon's payment of those bills. But there was a problem. Those bills and the payments did not match up. In spite of the bills being grossly inflated in the first place, the payments exceeded the bills! That was not by a little, it was by about 35%!

Now obviously that won't account for all the missing money, but its a start.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gaparke

As has been explained repeatedly, the money was never missing, so none of it could have been routed to Halliburton.

Not that it'll change anyones mind, conspiracy theories are always so much more fun than the cold, hard facts.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by gaparke

As has been explained repeatedly, the money was never missing, so none of it could have been routed to Halliburton.

Not that it'll change anyones mind, conspiracy theories are always so much more fun than the cold, hard facts.

How do you know that??
It was unaccounted for..
How they ended up accounting for it is anyones guess and last I heard they were still $700billion short.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by gaparke

How do you know that??
It was unaccounted for..
How they ended up accounting for it is anyones guess and last I heard they were still $700billion short.

Just like the 2.3 trillion bucks-----POOF!

Gone baby gone. And, with no explanation that pertains with verifiable accounting transactions.

Was that off topic?

Jesse seems to be making headway, he's doing it right because he's still on the idiot box, I mean TV.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Dick Cheney is GUILTY of Treason Against the United States of America . He gave the order for NORAD to Stand Down that Day so the " Evil Plan " could take place . Before he Finally Dies of his Present Illness , the TRUTH of his Part in 9/11 will be Reveiled by Others Involved in it . Mark My Words !

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by loveguy

Dick Cheney is GUILTY of Treason Against the United States of America . He gave the order for NORAD to Stand Down that Day so the " Evil Plan " could take place . Before he Finally Dies of his Present Illness , the TRUTH of his Part in 9/11 will be Reveiled by Others Involved in it . Mark My Words !

I hope you are correct. He's not the only guilty party to this treasonous act though. I often wonder about that buddy of his he "accidentally" shot while hunting.

Here's my take on the events that led up to him shooting his buddy...

"I think you should scrap that idea dick."
"I think you'd better keep your damn mouth shut!"

"Shotgun blast in the chest."

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by backinblack

reply to post by gaparke

How do you know that??
It was unaccounted for..

Just like the 2.3 trillion bucks-----POOF!

Gone baby gone. And, with no explanation that pertains with verifiable accounting transactions.

Was that off topic?

Jesse seems to be making headway, he's doing it right because he's still on the idiot box, I mean TV.

How much longer are you going to continue repeating this LIE???? This LIE has been proven a LIE and already explain way back on the first few pages of this thread. There was no 2.3 trillion disappearing. None. Go back and reread the FACTS about it, before you are exposed or labeled as a disinformation agent.

It makes me sick when people who claim they are for truth, will blatantly continue spreading such lies especially when shown that they are indeed lies. This whole money missing crap was spawned in the mind of a truther. It was made up! Based on a willful misinterpretation/misrepresentation. Jesse spreads the lie, and now so are you. ATS is for denying ignorance. You seem to be embracing it. Why is that?
Go back and find out how you have been tricked and lied to by the TM. And dont try and twist and rationalize in order to ignore the facts. Fact: There was no $2.3 trillion gone missing. It was all about how antiquated the financial sector is and outdated technology which is holding the many transactions but are hard to nearly impossible to access due to the old storing technology. That is it. Why some truther decided this was not good enough and decided to spawn such a huge lie is beyond me. But it just seems to me the "truth" movement is not interested in truth. Only lies, lies that will implicate innocent people in order to continue the pleasure of anti-govt thinking.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

And thats where you need to actually do some research. Some idiot makes a mistake on one system and enters we have 15 thingamabobs worth 15 million instead of 10 million. Then the guy who actually does inventory tells his boss that they have 15 thingamabobs worth 10 million which they enter into a different system. The bean counters say thats five million off. they realize that the first guy screwed up and they make a 5 million adjustment to the "ledger" on their system. THEN, the auditors come in and want to see the receipts for that 5 million. Pretty soon, someone is screaming that five million dollars is missing.

Sounds too ridiculous for words, but that's how some of it happened.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Im glad you cleared that up.

edit on 22-12-2010 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Rumsfeld's exact words regarding the 2.3 trillion

" According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible"

This is from the GAO audit in fiscal year 1999. Auditors found 2.3 trillion in adjustments that did not have adequate documentation to support the adjustments. Not missing equipment, not missing money, but accounting adjustments that dont have adequate documentation. Rumsfeld made that speech as part of his effort to standardize computer systems in use by the military and help ensure better accountability....as he pledged to do during his confirmation hearings at the beginning of 2001.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join