It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/17/10 Jesse Ventrura Pentagon Episode

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Just watched the episode and WOW! All I can say is there are some pretty interesting facts. What are your opinions ladies and gents?

Here is a summery of the complete episode in my words:
Fact 1: Donald Rumsfield 09/10/01 speaks about 2.3 trillion dollars coming up missing from tax payers. Anything with that much money would launch a HIGH scale investigation

Fact 2: 09/11/01 Plane, Missile, Bomb hits pentagon in the computer network in the financial division completely knocking out all the computers that kept record of the 2.3 trillion dollars, and no investigation could be done since well....the computers are gone.

Fact 3: Cell phone calls could not be placed on a plane that was so high up and the plane had NO equipped backseat phones.

Fact 4: A highly surveillance building having over 100 security camera on the outside and only ONE camera caught the "plane, missile, bomb" hit the building....

I think there is more to what the government is saying. Plus where and what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? That is a LOT of money to go missing and no trail to where it went since the trail has been blown up....

edit on 17-12-2010 by xweaponx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Wasn't Rabbi Dov Zakheim in control of that money?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I also just saw this on TV and I have to say that before I saw it I was a believer in the official story and I thought terrorists we're mainly responsible for the attacks but they made some pretty good points in the show and now I have become very skeptical of the Official Story.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianjordan
I also just saw this on TV and I have to say that before I saw it I was a believer in the official story and I thought terrorists we're mainly responsible for the attacks but they made some pretty good points in the show and now I have become very skeptical of the Official Story.

wow holy smokes, I've never heard that before after someone watched Jessee.

I'm gonna watch it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianjordan

That's how I'm feeling. Plus there was never any evidence a plane even hit. No wing damage, no nothing...it's all odd. And I remember back in the 9/11 episode where workers found the black boxes to the planes and hand delivered them to the FBI and yet to this day "they never found those black boxes" this would be the first air plane crash in history where they never found or recovered the black boxes...it seems who ever wrote the 9/11 report didn't get there story real straight.

I wish they would tell us the truth. But then again that's fantasy world to them.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
PS. All I wanna know is where did this 2.3 trillion dollars go and what are they doing with 2.3 trillion dollars? You can do a LOT of stuff with 2.3 trillion dollars. And yet anyone Jesse interviewed and asked about donald rumsfield speaking about that they said he never spoke about it. But yet you go to youtube and search "donald rumsfield 2.3 trillion" and waaaaalaaaa video pops up....how is there a video if he "NEVER" spoke about it?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
2.3 trillion dollars is ALOT of money to just forget about.

I mean its 2.3 TRILLION dollars. lol

I mean what the hell?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I found it to be a little frightening that each representative of the government whether it was the guy from the FBI or the 9/11 commission woman both had similar answers when Jesse pressed hard enough. Basically excusing it because they like keeping secrets. This generally came up when questioned why at a building that has more surveillance than most places in the world they only have or released 5 frames of footage and not one shows a plane. The other bit I wished they would have talked about a bit more was something I had never heard of before. And that was the 9/11 commissioner interview on CNN in 2006 when he has a slip of the tongue recalling himself sitting there watching this fortress being pried open by a missile but quickly catching himself and saying airplane.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Conversations with Pentagon witnesses:

Full conversations -

Albert Hemphill:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Steve Storti:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Lee Evey:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Keith Wheelhouse:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Alan Wallace:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Noel Sepulveda:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Major Lincoln Lieber:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Rev. Henry Ticknor:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Michael Defina:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Penny Elgas:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Father Stephen McGraw:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Lloyd England:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Donald Bouchoux:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Robert Leonard:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Tom Trapasso:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Dave Winslow:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Stuart Artman:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Daryl Donley:
s1.zetaboards.com...

Vin Narayanan:
s1.zetaboards.com...

edit on 17-12-2010 by shure because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads ATS that has posted above. All those theories have been repeated here for years upon years and are usually met with debunkers claiming that the wings folded up inside the hole and that the cell phone can work sometimes at certain altitudes. However, I find it amazing that being a member of ATS and believing the OS that Jesse puts together a program on TV and it makes one skeptical of the OS. Odd to me at least.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Plus where and what happened to 2.3 trillion dollars? That is a LOT of money to go missing and no trail to where it went since the trail has been blown up....

edit on 17-12-2010 by xweaponx because: (no reason given)

Where is the tea party when you need them? I thought they're supposed to be against wasteful spending.

Seriously though, this alone should be a red flag when trillions of dollars go missing and it's just swept under the rug as if it's a no news item. Where's the outrage? Where's the investigative reporters? Where is congress calling for an investigation on the disappearance of this money? Where was Bush when this happened under his watch? Ahh, we're all being controlled like robots, and our government is stealing money right from under our noses. Boy, are we lazy suckers to let them get away with it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shure
Conversations with Pentagon witnesses

That's a "pocket" list of witnesses. And the video I couldn't sit all the way through because all the witnesses gave testimony years after the incident. Pocket witnesses. How about some witness testimony on the day it happened? Or, some viable closed circuit film footage frame-by-frame, is that too much to ask? People lie, film does not...

I haven't had the opportunity to watch Jesse in this episode yet. It'll be on pretty soon though.

That sure was a good diversion. You are good with your having things ready and in order to post, I gotta learn how to do that.

ETA; I want to see the cctv footage that hasn't been compromised by editing. Give it to me straight. I'm not a mushroom.
edit on (12/17/1010 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I thought the episode was a really good one. I watched conspiracy vids about the missile theory years ago, but the show brought up evidence and theories I hadn't heard before. My favorite part was Jesse talking to the woman from the commision.. she had such a smug look on her face til he ripped her a new one!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I saw this, too, and have to admit that I'm actually kind of starting to reject the official story.... I especially liked the part about the painted-on explosives

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shure

Thanks for posting this material, shure! I was sure it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, but you have done a lot of incredible work verifying these eyewitness accounts. Frankly, I don't know what to think anymore but will finish looking at your material after a good night's sleep and a hot cup of coffee

Kudos to you for taking it into your own hands to try and ferret out the truth - whatever that may be, lol

edit on 18-12-2010 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

4 facts? Hardly. 4 Lies more like it.

For starters, the $2.3 trillion weren't missing. Hell the majority of it had been recovered a few months after 9/11, despite the attack on the Pentagon. I wonder, did Jesse bother to mention that the $2.3 trillion figure wasn't even new, and that it had been known since the late 90's that the Pentagon accounting systems were a mess? Here's just exactly what Rumsfeld said (which is what started the whole $2.3 trillion debacle):

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

And the plane most definantly had seatback phones. The most common source for information to the contrary, made a colossal blunder when they checked with AA to ask if Airfones had been installed on planes on 9/11. See if you can pick it up:

“A call by us to American Airlines’ London Office produced a definitive statement from Laeti Hyver that (AA’s) 757s do not have Airfones. This was confirmed by an email from AA in the US.”

Let's see those critical thinking skills applied.

Amusingly, AA themselves announced that they would be discontinuing inflight phone services from March 31, 2002. news.cnet.com...

As for the Pentagon being a high surveillance building, that's what the USPPD is for.
edit on 18-12-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by casijones

I am looking forward to seeing this! I am glad there is some new material. I always think I'm up to speed but sometimes Jesse surprises me.

I don't have TV/cable. Waiting for it to be uploaded to tpb - not there yet

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The lack of wreckage has always bothered me.The we still have the missing trillions still around.I hope for a 3rd season.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
PS. All I wanna know is where did this 2.3 trillion dollars go and what are they doing with 2.3 trillion dollars? You can do a LOT of stuff with 2.3 trillion dollars. And yet anyone Jesse interviewed and asked about donald rumsfield speaking about that they said he never spoke about it. But yet you go to youtube and search "donald rumsfield 2.3 trillion" and waaaaalaaaa video pops up....how is there a video if he "NEVER" spoke about it?

Here comes the good part:
The backup files for the accounting sector of the Pentagon were stored in WTC bldg. 7.
Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Seriously? What are you talking about? Please explain!

edit on 12/18/10 by him777 because: Forgotten edicate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join