It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming - Winter Solstice/Full Moon/Total Eclipse - Share your weekend experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am opening this thread to give a place for everyone to discuss how they are feeling in regards to the subtle or forceful energies that are going to be flowing around this weekend until monday during the full moon.

I'd like to get a full pallet of tangible experiences, so I will open the floor this evening for anyone to spill their guts about the energy thats building towards this triple event that we have not seen for over 500 years.

Winter Solstice - Full Moon - Total Eclipse.

Amazing.

Be safe this weekend,

Much love and blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It says it's 6:38 at Tuesday though...
Not really the weekend

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Depends where you are in the world, for me, its happening late monday night according to our newspaper, unless they are just completely wrong.

The most energetic activity happens before, during and after a full moon. So I'm opening this up now to catch anything people are going through at this point in time.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Well, I'll bite. Yesterday my mom sent me a Luck of the Irish email. Since my husband was laid off Monday and we were down to just over $100 and we hadn't done any Christmas shopping yet, I figured I would for once, follow the instructions of the chain email and send it to 15 people. It had a few stories of how people who followed the instructions in the email had gotten windfalls of one sort or another.

Well today I received $1600 from various sources, seemingly out of the blue!

Emotionally, I have become mush!

Physically, I am in an unusual amount of pain, with pressure on my eyes, back of my head, and neck, armpits and chest (weird, I know).

Don't know if it's the full moon, because the moon hasn't affected me like this in the past, but you asked, LOL!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

The more I try to deny the fact that our lives are guided by the position of the celestial bodies, the more it seems to be true.

The full moon has and always will be a # disturber, a mover and a shaker. Its almost like humanity is a water balloon and some big blue monkey comes up and SQUEEZES it until we're just about to burst.

On a full moon, Crime goes up, men and women get freaky, animals act strange and the list goes on.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm happy abundance has flowed into your life for the holiday season

Much love and blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I really wanted to do something this winter solstice, but I don't really get what it is all about from a esoteric point of view. What are you supposed to do on winter solstice?

I was gonna watch the Three Kings of the East(Orion's Belt) rising followed by Sirius.

Check it out at 01:55

I was planning on watching that since I live in the Northern Hemisphere.

Is there anything else I should try, meditating?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

And don't forget, children start climbing the walls...and it's amplified today especially, since most just got out for Christmas break! They are wired to the hilt!

Thanks for the kind words. May you have a wonderful holiday experience

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
I really wanted to do something this winter solstice, but I don't really get what it is all about from a esoteric point of view. What are you supposed to do on winter solstice?

I was gonna watch the Three Kings of the East(Orion's Belt) rising followed by Sirius.

Check it out at 01:55

I was planning on watching that since I live in the Northern Hemisphere.

Is there anything else I should try, meditating?

You dont need to try anything out of your comfort zone to experience the subtle energies of a solstice or equinox.

The importance of the winter solstice in my tradition is the fiery return of the Oak Lord as he slays the Holly King in the battle of the seasons, bringing back the warmth of the sun to push back the chill of winter and allow life again to bloom into being.

The feeling of the winter solstice is exciting, it is joy. The harvest comes, abundance returns, the fight to survive will soon end and it is not something to work for, it is a gift, returning to us by the rotation of the seasons.

So maybe try to sit out at night wrapped in a blanket watching the stars and know that spring is just around the corner and soon the flowers will return. Perhaps try to feel whatever is going on in and around your being, you may be surprised what steps forward to say hello.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
All I know is that there are about 15 days left before the end of 2010. If this "massive worldwide earthquake" that's supposed to originate on the west side of the US is going to happen in 2010 like it was predicted many years ago, the only time left I can see it happening is sometime around the Lunar Eclipse. After the 21st passes, it'll be nice to let my mind set at ease for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I feel quakes all the time rattling the dishes in the cabinets.

Hopefully the big one is over rated though. that would certainly put a downer on the xmas cheer.

I'm feeling very spacey this evening, hyper as well. Almost like the air around me is buzzing form time to time.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I find events like this very exciting!

One of the main things I hope is that the sky stays clear so I can set my telescope up the next few nights

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VirtualParadise

If it stays cold the nights should be clear in my area of Vancouver, BC.

Should be a great show for telescopes and even binoculars.

So far I've experienced some wild dreams, its like the DJ of the spirit world is like

"yo yo t-t-t-t--turn up the volume" Boom boom boom boom.

Thats the thing about a full moon, things that arent a big deal, seem like the end of the world. Like this morning, I woke up in a cold sweat because in the dream I lost my keys. I look back and think to myself thats so stupid because I have a set of spares.

Full moon will make you go crazay

Lets keep it together folks,

-G

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Great thread, I was going to make a thread on this subject then found yours.

The moon has been affecting me heavily.

I feel extremely energized and sexually excited, and it feels like others are too.

I think I'm gonna go out tonight and see what kinds of adventure I can find.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Great thread, I was going to make a thread on this subject then found yours.

The moon has been affecting me heavily.

I feel extremely energized and sexually excited, and it feels like others are too.

I think I'm gonna go out tonight and see what kinds of adventure I can find.

We are so alike in so many ways arent we?

The moon affects my dreams more then anything, waking up at least 20 times from lucid dreams then diving right back into another swirling gateway towards another scenario almost like I'm in a dryer or washing machine but as the years have progressed the understanding within the lucid dream is more vivid.

Sexual energy is definitely raised in many people I've encountered.

Hope you're having a good weekend, tomorrow night is the big eclipse and I look forward to seeing it.

Blessings,

-G

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i would like to point out that the last time there was a Lunar Eclipse on a Winter Equinox
was 456 years ago. [1554 CE]

here's the interesting part of this 'window'... back at that time (1554) Nostradamus was
publishing his yearly Almanac, since 1550...
He also published this book of Quatrains, 'Centuries' in 1555...

so in the midst of his scrying and using Astrological movements as timing signs for future events,
the eclipse on the Equinox.

further there is this little published fact...his personal Library and many of his Records & Manuscripts
were deliberately lost in a 'Fire'...perhaps an omen in itself?

...While it is true that Nostradamus claimed in 1555 to have burned all the occult works in his library, no one can say exactly what books were destroyed in this fire. The fact that they reportedly burned with an unnaturally brilliant flame....

i might suggest that the master of occult knowledge actually burned his data on the night of the lunar eclipse
back in 1554...and declared the materials gone to the local Church Bishop in 1555 after the new Year.

perhaps the papers that burned with a eerie brightness are to be revealed in this reenactment of the
ritual on the lunar eclipse on the Equinox here in 2010...
are we all ready for perhaps the MABUS to emerge after the dark eclipse opens that occult passageway
...right on schedule 456 years later...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

We have outlasted the first 2, why should Mabus be any more of a threat to the continuance of humanity?

Too many beings of light are doing their work for the shadows to gain more foothold.

They are slipping away back into the void, but that does not mean great destruction is not possible.

Yet we will endure.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Been a heck of a week/weekend for me.

I quit binge drinking, quit smoking, quit all psychiatric meds, and discovered faith in something within (I am calling it/her "Divine Mother" because those are the best words to describe this ineffable something and my emotional feelings toward it/her) that has gotten me through all the misery of quitting and helped me to become more productive and less slothful. In addition, this occurred on 12/17, and the number 1217 is something that has been popping up in my life as long as I can remember, starting with my locker number way back in 7th grade. I have not felt my Divine Mother as strongly since that moment, but I find I can connect to her somewhat if I focus my mind and feelings on the area of my heart (as that's where I first felt her).

And now I want to stay off all the poisons because I don't want to hurt her.

No dogma here from this agnostic, just a personal experience that words cannot really do justice to. This weekend (Friday specifically) I discovered that you don't have to believe in any dogma to have faith. Faith is in fact an emotional thing, and is completely separate from belief.

Also, quit my job after getting hired at a new one that will pay a bit better and have a much more social environment to work in. I start in January.

What's funny is as all these crazy changes were going on in my life this past week I was not aware of this unusual celestial event. I mean I knew about it as casual knowledge, just to the point where if someone asked if there was a lunar eclipse on the winter solstice I could have said yes, but otherwise it was not on my mind at all.

edit on 20-12-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i would like to point out that the last time there was a Lunar Eclipse on a Winter Equinox
was 456 years ago. [1554 CE]

The last time an eclipse matched the same calendar date as the winter solstice was in 1638 — 372 years ago, not 456.

See here, here and here.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ufoeyes because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Reply to by NewlyAwakened

I'd like to congratulate you on taking the road to self care. The body is precious, we only get one natural vehicle per human experience and fortunately for us it is a beautiful container capable of great self healing.

The child firstly remembers their divine mother, all a child needs is its mother until their consciousness begins to grow. Soon enough the child begins to ask the mother "Where is my father?"

Your journey has just begun, follow this middle road and together with the mother we will meet our Divine father.

This is all subject to terminology.

Every faith, group, cult, church, belief has somewhere in it the aspects of the Divine Father and the Divine Mother.

When we break it down to the basics, thats all their is. Mother, Father, Child.

edit on 20-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Good to hear someone else knows what I'm talking about. And yes, this really does feel like a new beginning to me.

top topics

join