It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Thirds of San Diego Whooping Cough Victims Were Vaccinated!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Two Thirds of San Diego Whooping Cough Victims Were Vaccinated!

beforeitsnews.com

The number of cases of the disease in San Diego County this year has reached a record 1,046 as of mid-December and may triple the region's previous record by year's end, according to the county Department of Health and Human Services.

Data collected from around this state and several others show that two thirds of the people who have come down with whooping cough had been immunized.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Mmm-hmmm, more wonderful mass-vaccination news.

The worst outbreak in 60 years!

Coincidence? That is one heck of a stretch I would have to think.

Of course we could surmise what the one researcher said, that 'increased awareness' of what it is has led to more people actually reporting it, but I'm not so certain of that.

Many folks getting flu jabs report GETTING the flu immediately following them.

While I don't necessarily want to go as far as saying these things are part of tptb's depopulation program, I do think, at the very least these mass vaccination programs are being heavily instigated and influenced by the mega-pharm industries all in the name of profiteering.

And every time one of these cases of any type of virus or disease pops up, you can bet there will be all sorts of corpomedia shills telling the public to run right down and stand in line to be jabbed with this garbage.

People have become 2 types of pigs to the pharma industry in this operation:

1: Piggy banks

2: Guinea Pigs

LOL

Personally, I will load up on my anti-oxidants and vitamins, boost my own endogenous immunity, and take my chances. But, hey, that's just me.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

If anyone needs a dose of truth, here you have it.

People have become 2 types of pigs in this operation:

1: Piggy banks
2: Guinea Pigs

I could cite a few examples of my own.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I do NOT take vaccinations..

Why?? Because they are worse than useless..

Your thread is just more in a long list of proof..

They are just a way to make more money for big pharma...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Greetings,

If every one had a rife machine we wouldn't have to worry about vaccinations or getting sick.
But then the FDA is doing every thing it can to outlaw them.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I probably was vaccinated for whatever illness last year and I was terrible throughout. This year I was not and I feel okay. Once in a while I come down with a small illness and few small problems. No where near as bad as last year! I was praying for a miracle to end my illness.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Personally, I will load up on my anti-oxidants and vitamins, boost my own endogenous immunity, and take my chances. But, hey, that's just me.

That is me also, I have never had a flu shot and have never had the flu, my father is 90 and had the flu only once and that was was when he had a flu shot, he will never get another and that was a number of years ago.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It's serious, the reason should be immediately investigated

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this dimension.
I have refused vaccines for the last couple of years and I have thus far been just fine[fingers crossed ;-)]

I have fruitlessly tried to persuade my ex-girlfriend(and mother to my 3 year old daughter) to re-think her choices and do some more research before allowing our child to be subjected to who knows what kind of crap they are injecting inside of people and especially into our children!

I do not know how to begin to express my disdain,fear and sorrow or even begin to imagine what they are/or one day could end up doing to our kids(and ourselves),as adults we have the freewill and choice whether to get these shots or not....Some children do not.
When I hear insanity like the possibility of "mandatory" vaccinations in the school system(and anywhere else for that matter) I cringe with near rage following soon after.

All we can do I say is pass the word along to our families,dearest friends and with hope,perseverance and educating others we can resolve this situation without confusion,indifference and loss of life!
edit on 22-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Seems everyone has missed the whole point of the original article, including the muppets at beforeitsnews, who seem to get their news from other news sources and put their own BS spin on it, but I digress...

You do not take a flu shot to vaccinate against whooping cough.

The ORIGINAL article discusses how the whooping cough virus may be mutating and building a resistance against the current vaccinations.

If you ask me this is more of a problem then the silly fear mongering over flu vaccinations.

Perhaps the OP should change the thread so as not to continue misleading everyone?

edit on 22/12/10 by Chadwickus because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Actually the article had two opposing views..
1) As you say mutations..
2) Simply more people recognising the disease..

The later has happened here in Australia with a reported increase in some cancers that is due only to increased testing..Not actual cases...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yeah, but I was talking more about the image and the byline they used.

Fear mongering much?

Worked I guess...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by backinblack

Yeah, but I was talking more about the image and the byline they used.

Fear mongering much?

Worked I guess...

True mate..Some vaccines are worthwhile but the crap big pharma is pulling lately is turning people off..
Who can blame them with pharma allowed to release untested vaccines with no liability..

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It is scary because I thought once you were vaccinated it was good for the rest of your life. I remember my parents used to talk about whooping cough from when they were kids in the 1920s and 1930s. It seems to have made a comeback.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
anyone who takes any vaccine is either ill informed or ignorant. vaccines contain timersoral which is a mercury compound. it WILL eventually damage your nervous system. it wont happen overnight but it WILL happen.

new topics

top topics

join