It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we CoExIsT?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Snickersman

Same with me. Ever since I found the Goddess, I have tried and tried to get along with other religions, but, sadly, Christians refuse to accept anyone but one of them, same with Muslims. We of the Wiccan faith accept everyone, no matter their religion, faith, sexual orientation, politics, skin color, age, or sex. Why can't other religions be like this? And why won't the fundamental crowd believe anything that is not in the bible, no matter what it is, or how far back in history it goes? I think these are valid questions.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Snickersman

Same with me. Ever since I found the Goddess, I have tried and tried to get along with other religions, but, sadly, Christians refuse to accept anyone but one of them, same with Muslims.

I am a Christian and I accept all faiths and consider their philosophy, the only two I do not accept would be Satanism and Atheism which are one and the same.

Any religion that preaches peace are speaking the same language...

Some may be misinformed because they have not researched this philosophy well enough.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
I am a Christian and I accept all faiths and consider their philosophy, the only two I do not accept would be Satanism and Atheism which are one and the same.

Yay! More bigotry with a statement that you keep making but refuse to actually provide any evidence for!

Any religion that preaches peace are speaking the same language...

Some may be misinformed because they have not researched this philosophy well enough.

So you'll respect them..but they're still wrong. Except that atheists, who are definitely satanists even though you have no way of backing up this ridiculous, bigoted, closed-minded, idiotic, rambling piece of condor excrement of an insane statement.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
Yay! More bigotry with a statement that you keep making but refuse to actually provide any evidence for!

you could be considered 'proof' as you are a self proclaimed Atheists if I can remember correctly ? unless we have had a change of faith these past weeks ? one who actively peruses anti-theism is a satanist... and mainly one who wishes to attack but one Theistic faith, Christianity.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join