It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Moulton Howe and Dr. J Allen Hynek - UFOs and Animal Mutilations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

In 1992, an Association sub-group known as the Electronic Surveillance Project published a preliminary investigative report, entitled ‘Microwave Harassment & Mind Control Experimentation’, which detailed the covert deployment and testing of emerging behaviour-modifying direct-energy technologies on US citizens against whom the United States Government has no legitimate legal or moral claim. The initial study investigated the claims of 12 alleged victims of covert harassment and experimentation. By mid-1993 the Association had been contacted by approximately 72 victims, and at the same time of this writing has been approached by over 200 such individuals.16

In a 1993 supplement to the original report, written by Julianne McKinney, Director of the Electronic Surveillance Project and author of the initial report, it states:

‘While the majority of these "experiments" reside in the United States, a number of virtually identical complaints have also been received from England, Canada and Australia. It would appear that these activities are also ongoing on the European continent, and in the former Soviet Union. Connections between this global pattern of activity and the objectives of the so-called New World Order remain to be determined.

‘The categories of types of complaints being received by this Project have also changed since publication of this report. Survivors of certain satanic cults (alleged to protect the interests of government and military ‘political satanists’ in this country), former Vietnam-era ‘programmed assassins’, prison inmates, and so-called UFO abductees’ are now reporting an array of experiences (and symptoms) which are remarkably similar to those addressed in this report. Experimental drugs, induced auditory input, vicious overt harassment, attempted psychiatric discrediting (unless the experimentee dutifully claims to be a UFO abductee), and an extremely painful array of externally-induced symptoms are included in this shared panoply of experiences.’

McKinney later states:

‘It has been suggested that the long-term objective of all this experimentation is to develop a system by which all (surviving) citizens of this country may be monitored and tracked by a sophisticated, perhaps satellite-based cybernetics system. Certainly some of the research being dedicated to "mapping of the brain" shows this potential. We are in receipt of preliminary information which points to magnetic resonance imaging as being critical to this process.’

Upon reading the Strategic Studies Institute paper, ‘The Revolution in Military Affairs and Conflict Short of War’, McKinney wrote to the authors, Steven Metz, PhD., and LTC James Kievit, to critique its content. In the letter, McKinney writes:

‘First, I noticed a rather curious omission in your paper; namely, the impact of a ‘revolutionised’ military on the rights of US citizens as they might be inferred to exist under Article IX of the United States Constitution. True, you have expressed some concern about potential ‘ethics’ violations resulting from unconstrained evolutionary or revolutionary processes; however, I see no reference anywhere in your paper to the military’s primary responsibility in upholding, protecting and defending the US Constitution.’ 18

Armed with information gathered during investigations by the Electronic Surveillance Project, as well as the testimony of the individuals whose cases the Project has studied, McKinney suggested in her letter that the ‘recipe’ for a successful ‘revolution in military affairs’ (RMA) was, in fact, considered some 30 years ago and may presently consist of the following ingredients:

‘Satanic Cults; UFO cults; Directed-Energy Technologies; Neurocybernetics/Psychotechnologies; Biotechnologies/Experimental Drugs; Multinational Government Contractors and Subsidiaries; Investment Portfolios and Other Financial Inducements; Imported Foreign National Scientists; A Controlled and Compliant Media; Decentralised US Government Control; An Induced Crime Wave.’ 19

Julianne McKinney herself is a former US Army intelligence officer who apparently ran operatives out of Berlin. Bearing this in mind, it is perhaps reasonable to assume that she would have a fair understanding of the typical mindset of members of the national security establishment, and that her list of ‘ingredients’ may therefore be based on something more than idle and uninformed speculation. One ‘experimentee’ from whom this author recently received correspondence refers to Ms McKinney’s assessment as ‘impeccable military know-how’.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
OK Corsair00 and Mr Gut I'm getting a little freaked out with the Air Force connections here. And now wonder if that may just explain my fathers reaction to my seeing an unusual "star" many years ago.

The Gut's links have been quite a journey. And soon I may take you up on the U2U to see if some parallels i'm drawing may be correct. Thanks once again.

In case anyone was unaware there is a somewhat parallel thread running here: www.abovetopsecret.com... In that thread MikeboydUS created a great book list. Anyone by chance familiar with Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld by Patrick Harpur or The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P Hansen?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hi

I have been enjoying the posts on this thread. Here in Australia, two journalists, Michael Williams and Rebecca Lang, based in Sydney, have just published a book titled "Australian Big Cats:An Unnatural History of Panthers,"
published 2010 by Strange Nation Publishing, Hazelbrook, New South Wales. ISBN: 978-0-646-53007-9.

I have posted on the contents of the book at:
anomalies-australiancomments.blogspot.com...

Also, why not take a look at the Australian UFO blog at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Happy reading.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi corsair00. Can you post a link or something else for the full SSI document please.Thanks!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rumor21

The critters are fallen angels

pretending to be ET's from distant planets.

In a round about way . . . Hynek was unwittingly confirming that.

Guy Malone and his panel of top flight scholars are one of the best sources on the topic.

GUY MALONE’S YOUTUBE LIST OF VIDS:

www.youtube.com... 0...1ac.1.11.youtube.pul-p6LCH2I

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nocents

Hi there, my apologies for not replying to your original question earlier only, Malaclypse the Younger had set me some homework and I haven't finished it, so who cares anyway? Haag on, that's actually out of sequence, damn this cause and effect thing we do insist on adhering to. Anyway, as I was or wasn't saying, depending on which time continuum you are presently inhabiting, it is all a very individual experience and reading can only really give guidance, or simply obscure the whole issue even more. There is no real "Eureka" moment, it's more and if you imagine Eddie Izzards voice, this is probably as close as it comes... "Hmmmmmmmmm really now? Well I never".

One of the fundamental problems in this whole field is people's insistence, on all sides that, they are asking the right questions and therefore, all data is viewed in the light of that belief. Consider this, after a hard days toil in the fields circa 1350, someone gives you and electric kettle and says, probably in a sonorous voice as visions always seem to have gravitas so we'll go with the flow, "This appliance poor peasant, will make your life easier" and then they disappear as they always seem to do. The chances are that, they might well work out it's for containing things as for the rest? Now say, the same personage/deity/messenger shows up and hands it to Leonardo Da Vinci what happens then? Well given that the element in many electric kettles resembles in shape, that of the female uterus, Leo might well end up insisting it's something obviously made with that in mind.

Of course should said electric kettle be dug up by some archaeologist then, it's obviously been placed there later, despite any evidence to the contrary cos as we all know.... "Time is linear". Only we don't really "know that" do we? We actually make huge assumptions about our time/space continuum based on observations, mostly made on a macro level. We have only just begun our baby steps into the micro level with any true "understanding" and as yet, we don;t actually have a micrometer that measures "quantum strangeness" with any accuracy that allows us to "define" and "make laws". That's a very human thing, the insistence of "making laws", the laws of physics, etc. Not guide lines , which is what in reality, or for that fact non reality, they are laws. We have to have laws or all is chaos only, what if the system is actually run by chaos, as some evidence would seem to support?

let's try an example that has a direct link to Ufology. The laws of physics say, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light? We all know that, only we don't, nothing can accelerate faster than the speed of light, so what if you don't use acceleration to break the speed of light? It's those with the mettle to broach and take on those sort of questions when everyone is telling them they are a nutter, that, push us on as species. if this universe really "makes sense" then , how come Justin Beiber is hero worshipped by millions and the person/people who invented the incubators that have saved millions of babies lives are unknown to, probably, 99.9% of our species ?

There's an old, almost certainly nothing more than an urban myth, tale, told in anthropological circles about how. An anthropologist took several members of tribe that had spent their entire lives in the deep jungle and took them to see the Savannah Grasslands and that. On reaching those grasslands the members of tribe insisted that the herd of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the horizon must be ants. See, to the jungle tribal people whose whole world never had a field of vision more than maybe 50 yards or so, they simply couldn't compute how something could be so far away, ergo those huge beasts several miles away must be ants a lot closer. As I say the tale is probably totally bunk however, it serves to illustrate a point. We humans will insist on making huge assumptions based on what we think we know about the universe we inhabit, not what it might well actually be.

It's very like Ockam's Razor, which is habitually misused and misquoted by people on this forum who have probably never actually read up on what it actually is, which is kind of sublimely ironic, given what it actually says.
edit on 14-7-2014 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I forgot about this thread. It is from four years ago. Some things change, some things remain the same!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

This is a great thread. I'd love to see further participation in it.

I've been researching the 'flim flam game' used to delude and control humans in the religious and spirirual fields for almost 50 years now. Its a really difficult thing to investigate. The investigator is easily prone to fall into the trap just the same as anyone else.

After I had that close up encounter with the black triangular 'ufo' last year, that really baked my noodle too and showed me that the rabbit hole is fiendishly complex and far reaching with various factions and methodologies being deployed vs the human cattle ('their' view not mine).

KPB

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Like her or not, Linda Moulton Howe...

Actually I have a bit of a crush on her...here we are at MUFON last weekend.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hi again.Can you please share some more info on the SSI document, where it came from , is it legitimate and the person who made it.
Thanks!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It is amazing to me that a serious researcher such as Linda Moulton Howe would have such a poor showing on a forum called Above Top Secret.

Having just searched for existing threads about her work, the first thread that came up is this one, the opening post of which dates from 2010.

Is there nothing of relevance that has happened since then?

Someone needs to step up to the plate.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
She's doing a webshow on Gaia called Truth Hunter
There one free episode almost one hour. It was very good and interesting! It's on youtube.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The infamous document in question is dated January 8, 1995 but the document discussed in the Nexus article is from 1994 entitled “The Revolution in Military Affairs and Conflict Short of War,” and appears to be available on the Strategic Studies Institute website, although my browser gave me a warning message regarding the link to its PDF.

Anyway, here’s the point at which Steven Greer talks about the January 8 document:

youtu.be...

The Nexus article is actually about a document that has not been removed from websites, correct?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

This must be it:

Published on Feb 21, 2017

. . . The truth really is out there, for those daring enough to seek it. It will take a bold investigative reporter to penetrate through all of the lies to expose what the governments of the world know about the alien presence on Earth.

Linda Moulton Howe has spent her life hunting the truth about alien activity and government cover-ups. And now in her new series, Truth Hunter, she brings to light details you may have never heard about prominent UFO cases and extraterrestrial contacts.

Discover revelations about our universe, the solar system and the planet we live on. . . .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

www.youtube.com...

At 35:28, remote viewer Lyn Buchanan::

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Yeah, that's it and it was very good!
I hope rest of the episodes become free of charge later on!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I'm finishing up watching it now.

I'm fascinated by what she says about how the physical universe actually works, according to an alleged ET source, starting here:

youtu.be...

It sounds very credible to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

I remember thinking that too during that part of the video. For some reason, it makes sense how it is described.
I really enjoyed that whole episode.
And as an abductee myself, she verified (most often as she does) things I've encountered and experienced myself with other beings. It sort of frightenes me and chocks me. With regards to that I really feel she is legit.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Have you shared your experiences on any threads on ATS?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join