It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The trick to getting any lady!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellbell
hmm

if a guy is being a jerk, i just back off, dead set truth. Why would I want to go after a guy whos an ass

Same here. I can honestly say it's a huge turn off for me to witness the potential booty call/love interest acting like a Grade A Douchebag. This method has NEVER worked on me.

But I've seen it work on almost every single one of my girlfriends, many times over. It's because they're attracted to confidence, like we all are. But they haven't figured it out yet.

The same way people are attracted to people that wear red (there was just a study on this recently). Not because red is their favorite color, but because red represents confidence. Something they're desperately lacking.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well quite frankly, any girl that falls for the jerk is seen as immature in my eyes.

And besides... being a jerk would be the last reason I would want a girl to fall in love with me.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
reply to post by davespanners

Shepards pie with roast parsnips???

That is just an insult to good european food!!!

Do you also like beans on toast with a strawberry jam topping??

Thats funny because they eat more or less the same dish Italy and Portugal and probably Spain I imagine

Anyone fancy a nice plate of Pigs blood Onions and Lard?
Or Morcilla as I believe the Spanish call it
Mr oh so clever Bull fighting person from "Europe"

edit on 18-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
BE A JERK TO HER!

If you aren't a jerk, just pretend to be one and watch the magic happen!

Are you that guy with the girl "friends" that tell you about all their problems with JOE BLOW?

what does joe blow have that you dont have?!!!

JOE BLOW is an a**hole isn't he?!?!!?

what does she see in joe blow?!?!?

Why does she keep going back to joe blow time and time again!?!?!?!

why doesn't she like YOU instead?!?!?!?

If you really want her, just be an a**hole from time to time!!! Hang up on her tell her you dont have time right now!

Watch what happens!!

Tell her you can't hang out and you're busy... HANG UP AGAIN!! I know its hard but just do it!! its fun!

It makes absolutely no sense!!! and dont try to make sense out of it!! This is just the way it is!! NICE GUYS FINISH LAST!!

Its some kind of caveman/cavewoman thing or something!! OOGA BOOGA!

I'm gonna stop using exclamation points now!

(this thread is not intended to treat any type of disease, please consult a doctor before trying any of the methods prescribed).

Of course there will be the girls that reply and say "well i want a guy who listens blah blah" don't listen to them. Just do as i say. They are just disinfo agents!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Shepards pie with roast parsnips???

Sounds dam good to me..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A little damage control here. I made this thread last night under the influence of much wine. I woke up today to see it at the top of the threads. Oh lordy (facepalm) lol. Oh well all in good fun I guess.

edit on 18-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I actually think that most were taking it in the spirit of which it was written and many had a good time responding.

No harm no foul in my opinion..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Please for the love of all things above and below STOP telling men how to act around women.

Any man who listens to this crap and ewokdisco's crap will end up ALONE for life!

Don't treat a woman like an asshole, treat her with respect!! I don't have a man who treats me like an ass, he treats me like a Princess and I love it. He doesn't buy me things or spoil me materially it's how he treats me and how he says things. He is a real man and any man that treats a woman the way you are telling them to isn't a man but a boy or a coward.

STOP GIVING ADVICE! Just because you got rejected by some girl doesn't mean you are all knowing when it comes to what woman want. You obviously have NO clue.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It would have to be an insecure woman to date such a jerk. Someone with low self esteem for sure. When I was dating, a guy like that wouldn't get a second look.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's all biological. Women want/need an Alpha male just like most females in the animal kingdom. Women also want what they cannot have. Men do to ,but not to the extent of their counterpart. The true key to getting any woman is to complement them on the things they work so hard at perfecting. Such as: hair, eyes, nails, shoes, clothing, and etc. Complement them on anything but their mammary glands and buttocks ,and she'll see that you may be different from the rest of the herd. Also, play "hard-to-get". You'll be telling her that she may not be able to have you
(read 3rd line)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok here is my attempt to explain the phenomena of women going for the jerks. If a woman gets into a relationship with a guy who treats them like crap this dramatisers there life. Women love drama! It also gives them something to gossip about with all there friends, there friends then feel sorry for the girl making her feel special and the centre of attention!

Is this true? who knows I don't think I will ever understand women!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think the way it works is this:

Certain men act like Jerks and are abusive to women and are able to GET AWAY WITH IT because they have OTHER qualities that their women want. Good looks, money, big muscles, a fancy car, whatever.

Other men observing from the outside see these men acting like Jerks and getting lots of attention and action and come to the conclusion that women love Jerks and that that's how they really want to be treated.

Not realising that it was other qualities and behaviors that attracted the women in the first place and they are simply putting up with his Jerk behavior.

It is entirely possible to be decent to women all the time and still attract them.
edit on 18-12-2010 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by mayabong

Being a jerk is not necessarily the key. The key is to honestly not care, just don't look for a chick. Disinterest in even the hottest girl at the party/club/bar/etc. will drive them nuts. If they see your NOT looking for a girl ,it seems to make them REALLY interested in you. :::Special note::: You must be interacting with said female in some fashion...AKA playing pool, darts, etc. And you MUST have a sense of humor!!!

Sense of humour - huge turn on for any girl.

It's true, we want guys to notice us and we know it when they do, but all of my friends have the same opinion: too much attention is a turn-off. That's not to say don't pay her compliments or act like a f*ckwit. I think that the sexiest guys are the cute, unfailingly nice ones who are happy to hang out and talk with no strings attached, at a party or wherever, playing wii bowling or something, having fun and a few laughs..
Although, ignoring a girl and merely acting like you're disinterested are different things. Interact with her, don't ignore her completely. Hang out with her, don't expect anything, go with the flow of things.

I have never been one to go for a jerk. I'm basically repelled by them. Perhaps I'm just a different breed. I know that a friend of mine falls all over jerks just because they happen to be gorgeous. It's insanity. I have never understood it. I think that she thinks she can change them, tame them or something. I've told her countless times that it's never going to happen. The only way a guy will 'change' is if he decides to himself. Same with anything.

So, the long and short of it is, if you want a lady of substance be nice, smile a lot, make her laugh, don't force her into anything and, of course, be yourself. If you're a jerk by nature, you might want to work on that.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hehe nice trick,we have a saying here,Spit Spit and the stamp will stick! An ego trigger I guess. I've seen it work haha

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alexlo

Where are you? are you saying I should start spitting on random girls? I'll try it and let you know what happens. Thanks for the tip. lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
#1 - Confidence

and two more words...

"yes dear"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You know, it's sad, but this thread is absolutely true. Granted, it doesn't get you in any kind of serious love.. But I am definitely that nice guy. I am good looking, confident, and comfortable with myself.. but I don't go out of my way to get girl's attention, and when I do it is to start a thoughtful conversation, not to hit on the girl or prove my dominance or whatever. And it's discouraging, because I am growing increasingly bitter towards the opposite sex. I am only 21 years old! I'm sure there are many on this site who can relate with me.

And that's not even to mention, if there is someone who is interested in me, rarely do they share my beliefs or interests... I'm on ATS for crying out loud

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Circular Universe

You should be like me, just do not be interested at all. Best way.

Being alone is fine and its just that people are brainwashed into thinking we all need a partner, and we do not.

I do not have no partner and intend on keeping it that way, and i have never done anything wrong. While so many of these couples go out of there way to commit crimes, and shows you that being with a partner means nothing.

I am alone and thankfully always will be, and i have an excuse for it, and glad too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yeah I can manage, I have found ways to turn that restless energy into something productive.. I just want a partner to share experiences with and to be close to. And I honestly haven't been looking, last night I was rejected yet again after having not really tried going after any girl in half a year. All I know to do is just continue being myself and doing what pleases me.. Just wish there was some romance in my life, it's been literally nonexistent for 2 years

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Circular Universe

I would not worry about it, i have been alone all my life, and like others, i still exist.

Its not the truths to the meaning of life that you think it is.

You need something spiritual to fill that void, and there is plenty of things you can do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join