learn more

The trick to getting any lady!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
hmm

if a guy is being a jerk, i just back off, dead set truth. Why would I want to go after a guy whos an ass

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

B-line...meaning that I go straight for them. The reason that I do this is because they are smart, funny, and actually know how to treat a woman with respect. I go after them because, in my experience, nerds are the only type of men whose behavior is consistently better than dogs with table manners. My suspicion is that you're jerking my chain, but if you're actually serious about the things you've said, then my advice is to try to turn gay. I don't think it's possible, but you can always try.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
but then again
im not like most chicks out there

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah if you want a girl with no self esteem and craves attention...and is probably not gunna stay in a relationship long...i guess you could act that way...

...Most girls are pretty sensitive though, if you say something too mean they might just hate you and never talk to you again...happened to me quite a lot ...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am a woman and I think your right.... and thats because you probably have the attitude of a 13 year old, and do not have the capability to find a woman that feels she deserves better. You get what you deserve. And the men that think this is true, have obviously been down the same road as you.

When you "man up'. then you will find a better quality type of woman, until then, keep treating "girls" like crap, and when a "woman" finally comes, she will leave right away.

Good Luck, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by davespanners

JediMiller... EwokDisco... Are you back again? How many accounts do you have for gods sake

This is my only account I have ever had on here. To be honest.

I'm really not into starwars either (actually starwars people scare me lol)

Well you three should definitely never get together then, you might well create a girl magnet so strong that you would be in danger of forming some kind of sex based black hole that could kill us all

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I can say from personal experiences hes pretty correct. You gotta be like a smooth jerk though not a flat out asshole. I can say ive been with ALOT of girls i cant remember one that i was nice to until they were an official GF at least.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I love the responses so far from the ladies and the males.

My title was, how to get any lady. My title was not how to get any lady and have a lasting relationship!

Using my PATENTED method. Yes you will be able to have sex with any girl that you'd like (minus a couple that have posted here) (they are just playing hard to get! shhh keep trying!)

I'm not a pimp by any means. I have a girlfriend who's 23 and a cute ass kid, and I did it by following my own PATENTED method. Actually I think we're breaking up..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey dude, if a girl kept her interest in you or persisted in being more forward even after you hung up or dissed her could just mean that she is really into you and has very deep feelings for you already.

If we did it it would be called stalking but anyhow,
it all depends on what kind of relationship you want to have.

Some couples feel secure by having constant battles.

Others find stability in more predictable ways.

and thank you for a much needed laugh today ~~ hanging up on the very fetching LadySkadi like that......l ol

G.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
From my own experience this is true if you just wanna get laid. they'll be on your back! But if you want a healthy relation you must be a little bit jerkish from time to time, nothing serious to make people feel bad! and never lie

been with my girlfriend for 2 years, 0 fights so far

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Do you know why jerks have such big balls?

It's because they are still swollen from the the last women that kicked them in the nuts.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ok i see
well if your talking one night stands
yeah
i get it

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopefromabove
I can say from personal experiences hes pretty correct. You gotta be like a smooth jerk though not a flat out asshole. I can say ive been with ALOT of girls i cant remember one that i was nice to until they were an official GF at least.

Exactly thanks for making it more clear. A smooth jerk is all I'm after. I'm not a jerk at all, but if you want to be in the game you have to play one from time to time. I've tried the nice guy flowers poetry thing and it just don't work for very long!
edit on 17-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm not a jerk at all

I beg to differ...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Maybe then the problem is that your treating relationships like a game and your not confident enough to believe that anyone could like you for who you actually are.
Do you also treat your relationships with your male friends like a game and trick them into liking you?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

I'm not a jerk at all

I beg to differ...

Girls love a challenge. They don't like things handed to them on a platter. Thats what all this being a jerk thing boils down to I believe.

the roles can also be reversed.

caveman.. ooga booga.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Most men know that confidence is sexy as hell, not egoism.
Live and learn boys, you'll get there someday...

link   

and exactly how long do you intend to keep this act up for in a relationship? or are you only interested up to the point where you can sleep with someone.
If you are going to constantly play at being a jerk then what exactly separates you from an actual jerk?

link   
Humans are prone to suffering. The chemicals produced for such feelings are very addictive. That's what I've read.

See, you have to put some "spice" into a relationship. Goes for both men and women. Being a complete idiot with a woman will get you nowhere... It's a matter of knowing when to let go of the leash and let him/her feel well treated but tighting it enough to make them feel they don't OWN you. By owning I mean that they have you for keeps.

Not all the love nor all the money... My grandfather's advice to me... and he was right. Don't do EVERYTHING for her/him give them bits and pieces. They'll want more. It's like watching a trailer of an awesome movie, then getting a glimpse of the movie and shutting it off.

That my friend, is how to get a woman/man.

edit on 12/17/2010 by jamiros because: I hate writting like a caveman sometimes...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I dont think that he has this problem with his male relationships. They probably all high five each other and scratch their unmentionables, laughing and drinking beers for treating "girls" like crap. Then they all go home ALONE , and wonder where the good ones are.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join