It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If There Was Simply NO Beginning?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here you go, this is the answer, however it will only bring more questions to our human brains

the Emerald Tablets also known as Smaragdine Table, Tabula Smaragdina, or The Secret of Hermes, is an ancient text purporting to reveal the secret of the primordial substance and its transmutations.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Let me show you a new translation of the Emerald Tablet using the 1606 image shown in wikipedia. The words are instructions for illuminating the hidden pictures diagonally in up and down patterns. The answer being there are larger beings above us and smaller people below us. Macrocosm, cosm, microcosm...... Do you suppose this interpretation will get me mentioned beside Sir Issac Newton?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

The logical points to explore are the conditions under which "NOTHING" can exist. Identifying a place devoid of absolutely everything including surroundings. Nothing should be considered absolute, a singularity that can only exist alone. A void, avoid. What allows it to not be? Nothing would be a hole in a spatial universe., perhaps the birth canal for a new universe. What do you think?

I see what you are saying, and agree with you. If we go back and try to discover the origin of all, I think we need to put time and space aside, as these have been or come from I would suggest in the first place, from a non-dimensional state. Perhaps involving self discovery and evolving through the discoveries of itself, and having discovered the expression of Geometric form, it is this which may have produced the tools to experience a world.

There appears to be only two basic building blocks to this….

a. Straight.
And
b. Curved

As well as the combination of these two.

What we experience as this universe may not actually be what is in fact there, but rather our version of the Universe may be an encoded version based on communication.
The 5 senses we have are all forms of communication involving geometric form.

There appears to be also another two states….

a. What is being experienced
and
b. What is experiencing.

Even if something were to exist I don’t think it can exist as a single entity but rather in "duality", to be able to compare. We humans seem to be like a comparator in everything we experience. Perhaps this is a clue to our origin?
And there appears to be these two parts to us also…

a. The entity which is experiencing the human form and the environment it interacts with.
and
b What is being experienced which is both the human primate ands its environment it interacts with.

So could this all come from the stuff of dreams or more likely “awareness” and produced all, based on “concepts” and is only communication within it's self between two ends. (transmittion and receiving ends)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I am not in disagreement with any of the points you make. There are several things that cross my mind that at one time the universe was static, there was a place where NOTHING could exist. because there wasn't anything happening.

Then something happened, a cosmic chain reaction that destroyed NOTHING. In an instant Light, Sound, Mass, Matter, Movement and EVERYTHING. Not so much from a singe space or dimension, those are products of the expansion from within. My mind is playing the idea of sub-atomic universe that went critical.

A few weeks ago there was a map of the universe, the largest ever made, from input from a large number of telescopes. it was set up so that the user could navigate through the universe with your mouse. My point is this, I saw constellations that could have been photographs of people. They were thousands of light years across but were recognizable to me.

As above, so below. I felt that i too had my own space among them. I think many people also have extra-terrestrial existence along with our earthly form.
edit on 113131p://pm3115 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Matrix said;

What we experience as this universe may not actually be what is in fact there, but rather our version of the Universe may be an encoded version based on communication.
The 5 senses we have are all forms of communication involving geometric form.

There appears to be also another two states….

a. What is being experienced
and
b. What is experiencing.

Even if something were to exist I don’t think it can exist as a single entity but rather in "duality", to be able to compare. We humans seem to be like a comparator in everything we experience. Perhaps this is a clue to our origin?
And there appears to be these two parts to us also…

a. The entity which is experiencing the human form and the environment it interacts with.
and
b What is being experienced which is both the human primate ands its environment it interacts with.

So could this all come from the stuff of dreams or more likely “awareness” and produced all, based on “concepts” and is only communication within it's self between two ends. (transmittion and receiving ends)

I think the initial explosion generated a spherical wave, the straight line moving in every direction at the same speed. The curved arc would be the natural occurrence of that leading edge. This gives one an idea of the speed of creation. It is exponential cubed.

Even if something were to exist I don’t think it can exist as a single entity but rather in "duality", to be able to compare.

That "duality" might be the initial cause One, forever alone, is incapable of progression, it might as well be a Nothing if it can go no firther nor go back.
edit on 053131p://pm3156 by debris765nju because: Edit to add title .

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacktherer

Originally posted by nicolee123nd
"nothing" is impossible.

This is exactly why some form of higher power must indeed exist or must have at one point existed. Whether or not it was christian god though is up for debate. Here is my reasoning: even if the universe was simply just here all along, no creation or big bang or anything, how did it get here? and where exactly is here? Are you suggesting that the chicken indeed came before the egg?

By that logic, something must have created the omnipotent in order for the omnipotent to create us and the known universe. Thus, the question is raised: Who/what created the Deity/ies?

I've always been fascinated by the notion of whether or not anything preceded the moment our universe came in to existence. I think if we ever discover who or what set forth the mechanisms that created this universe, we'll find out next biggest knowledge challenge: What created the that which created us?

Good thread, S & F

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join